PDA

View Full Version : Newb X-Valve Question

S.P.E.D
12-23-2007, 11:39 AM
hey... i have this nice ULE Xvalved mag.. and i registered into the AWL (Atlantic woodsball league) and they said RTs are restricted.. i was just wondering if you can shut off the RT function of the X-Valve. becuase i just got kick *** parts for this baby and i would really like to use it in the Turney.

and i have a ult on the way and i heard with ult's the rt is alot slower depending on your regular configuration...

any suggesttions would help alot.. i dont want to have to use a lower class marker for this thing. but if i have to no complaints.

thanks for your time

-Mack

guseppe16
12-23-2007, 11:48 AM
The ULT, when tuned properly, will essentially nullify the RT effect and should make the marker legal.

S.P.E.D
12-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Thank you.. thats all i wanted to know

athomas
12-26-2007, 08:17 AM
hey... i have this nice ULE Xvalved mag.. and i registered into the AWL (Atlantic woodsball league) and they said RTs are restricted.. i was just wondering if you can shut off the RT function of the X-Valve. becuase i just got kick *** parts for this baby and i would really like to use it in the Turney.

and i have a ult on the way and i heard with ult's the rt is alot slower depending on your regular configuration...

any suggesttions would help alot.. i dont want to have to use a lower class marker for this thing. but if i have to no complaints.

thanks for your time

-Mack
If you need any help with your mag, I am usually around the Overkill field. I play for the Halifax Hitmen and know mags inside and out.

I'm Andy Thomas. My name is on the back of my Jersey, so I should be easy to find. Plus, everyone knows me there.

Tao
01-08-2008, 12:41 AM
You can also nullify the RT by having a 600-650 input pressure (as outlined in the RT manual).