PDA

View Full Version : tac one warp left bodies

walleye
12-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Just wondered if anyone knew when the warp left tac one bodies would be back in stock?

Styro
12-26-2007, 03:23 PM
I called today and they said check back in a month.

it doesn't make sense. They have the bodies.... they have the guns... just take off the centerfeed and attach the warp l/r. or did I miss something?

walleye
12-26-2007, 10:19 PM
It says the bodies are out of stock also

trevorjk
12-27-2007, 01:10 AM
I called today and they said check back in a month.

it doesn't make sense. They have the bodies.... they have the guns... just take off the centerfeed and attach the warp l/r. or did I miss something?

they are machined from a solid peice of alluminum. therefor you can not just swap out breaches much like the X-Mag. just wait patiently a month and they will be back in

Tunaman
12-27-2007, 03:40 PM
I have them here if you need one. Email me. tunaman5@comcast.net

Styro
12-27-2007, 08:19 PM
they are machined from a solid peice of alluminum. therefor you can not just swap out breaches much like the X-Mag. just wait patiently a month and they will be back inbreaches? do you mean it's impossible to just switch bodies from centerfeed to warp left without buying a new markr?

Looper
12-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I have them here if you need one. Email me. tunaman5@comcast.netLooking for a Tac One Warp Right and Rail. I have sent you an email.

Thanks

trevorjk
12-28-2007, 01:35 AM
breaches? do you mean it's impossible to just switch bodies from centerfeed to warp left without buying a new markr?

only with the X-Mag. and those can be found used for about a grand :p

mostpeople
01-04-2008, 08:52 AM
breaches? do you mean it's impossible to just switch bodies from centerfeed to warp left without buying a new markr?

have to swap the whole body, and as the Warp Left body is out of stock - they cant do that for a month.