PDA

View Full Version : Great New Field (North Cali)

ArthurDent
01-14-2002, 06:08 PM
I just went to this great new field in Northern Cali, its called Wild Adventure Paintball. They have no woods play at all but they have some great fields. Another great thing is they rent out mags =). They had spools lego hyperball airball and are building more fields as we speak, they have only been open a month (i think). It is a very trusting and just plain fun park, if you don’t want to recball you can go play private games or practice at any of the other fields they have free of charge as long as you step aside to let the recballers play. Got to watch some great play from Bob Longs Ironmen practicing for a tournament. Before you rag on them not having woods play there is a 90% woods park in Sacramento. I would recommend this field to anyone, they have some really top notch management and they really listen to the players. You can bring your own paint or buy it there i think it was 50$ a case a real steal compared to other parks i have been to. Sunday was one of the best days I have had plaintballing and everyone i talked to said it was great and they would be back.

M-a-s-sDriver
01-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Hey Arther, I wish I knew you were that close.
I am from Yuba City. We(Pink Fluffy Ballerinas) have been there about 3 or 4 times now.
It's a great place, run right, and the people are fun.
We were actually gonna go practice on Sunday, but most everyone flaked out. You may have seen one of our guys, named Gary, AKA SugarSmax, playing with his Claret Angel or Blue Phantom. If you are interested, email me and we'll play out there sometime. I believe we have a REALLY MANDATORY PRACTICE DAY 2 weeks from now.
Brent Jackson, PFB.