PDA

View Full Version : ULE Rails?

GT
01-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Did I miss the fire sale? Looks like a number of dealers are out of stock on this item. is anyone making a ULE rail anymore?

insixdays777
01-08-2008, 09:39 AM
www.themagsmith.com

2 types of ULE rails are still in stock!:) I just ordered the deadlywinds one! :)

RogueFactor
01-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Did I miss the fire sale? Looks like a number of dealers are out of stock on this item. is anyone making a ULE rail anymore?

You didnt miss anything. The only true ULE rail AGD ever made was the E-mag ULE rail. It was only available in raw from AGD, and hasnt been sold in years. The Tac-rail was a quasi-ULE rail, and was machined on the exterior to achieve its lighter weight rather than the standard/traditional internal ULE pattern.

There are plenty of ULE rails available, you just need to know where to find them. ;)

GT
01-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Looking for the storck RTP length so I can run teh zgrip and a foregrip w/o the extender. Is the tac rail a rtp length or classic?

maddboy32
01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
the old style tac rail is the same lengh, right rogue?
the new tac rail is way shorter.

RogueFactor
01-08-2008, 02:13 PM
the old style tac rail is the same lengh, right rogue?
the new tac rail is way shorter.
You are right. The original tac-rail is the extended length, but not ULE. The newer tac rail was AM/MM length. I think there is also a 3rd style tac rail that again allows for the mounting of a Spec Ops thinga-ma-jig, which I believe is not ULE.

Looking for the storck RTP length so I can run teh zgrip and a foregrip w/o the extender. Is the tac rail a rtp length or classic?
You should be able to find a stock rail in the used forum.

warbeak2099
01-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Find a stock RTP rail in the b/s/t and have luke at www.lukescustoms.com ULE it for $25. I did tha plus have the outside milled for the RT-2 style and it looks amazing. Freaking light too.

going_home
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM

The KAPP foregrip extenders were made for the standard Automag / Minimag rails and wont fit the RT Pro type rails without modifications .

:cool:

ProblemKinder
01-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Find a stock RTP rail in the b/s/t and have luke at www.lukescustoms.com ULE it for $25. I did tha plus have the outside milled for the RT-2 style and it looks amazing. Freaking light too.

*thread steal*

picture please? =D

GT
01-10-2008, 01:44 PM
The KAPP foregrip extenders were made for the standard Automag / Minimag rails and wont fit the RT Pro type rails without modifications .

:cool:

Correct, re read the post w/o= without, as in I want to run a rail with out a fore grip extender.

I may use the luke option.