PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal Is Full Of Sissy Boys

Rudz
01-10-2008, 02:01 AM
nor cal ballers come out and plaaaaaaaay, cmon suckas, where you guys at, all this talk about big bad norcal and we have yet to see much out of you boys, whats the deal? scared of the socal crew? jan 19th sc village, feb 09 sc village, bring a lunch boys:banana: :eek:

Rudz
01-10-2008, 02:02 AM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223735&page=1&pp=30

Whee McGee
01-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Maybe the next one we set up should be a NorCal vs SoCal. :ninja:

Rudz
01-10-2008, 03:17 AM
naw, theyre all scared :rofl:

nmib
01-10-2008, 03:58 AM
you know we are rudz.

we aint scared.

:cheers:

txaggie08
01-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Cal Is Full Of Sissy Boys

FIFY

Rudz
01-10-2008, 12:00 PM
theyre still scared

tech-chan
01-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Im not scared of someone half my height.

Rudz
01-10-2008, 01:24 PM
so ur 12 feet tall? and 600 pounds? wow :eek:

jenarelJAM
01-10-2008, 04:28 PM
We're all too busy snowboarding. Maybe try when the snow disappears?

devildog
01-10-2008, 04:59 PM
its not just the north part of cali thats sissies...................................... :D

Rudz
01-10-2008, 08:13 PM
from a devildog who i have yet to see at an ao gane, and which is horrible since we were at camp pendleton not more that 2 months ago

Indignant
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
lemme just drive 10 hours for a few rounds of ball with you guys real quick

Rudz
01-10-2008, 08:37 PM
cool see ya there, and if your like loguzz, you will drive back the same day... :eek:

OneUp
01-10-2008, 08:44 PM
you know we are rudz.

we aint scared.

no you aint scared, you HELLA scared. Hella hella hella scared. :ninja:

A-Tach-One
01-10-2008, 08:56 PM
lemme just drive 10 hours for a few rounds of ball with you guys real quick
Ha! :cheers: Excuse rudz please.

Rudz
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Ha! :cheers: Excuse rudz please.

u return phone calls anymore?

A-Tach-One
01-10-2008, 09:00 PM
u return phone calls anymore?
Only when I want to talk. :p

Rudz
01-10-2008, 09:00 PM
no you aint scared, you HELLA scared. Hella hella hella scared. :ninja:

hellah what??!!!! hellah skerred!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

wanna-b-ballin'
01-10-2008, 10:27 PM
i'll probably be at SCP in san jose this sunday in the afternoon. tall kid with the ss-25. if anybody wants to come play...

ProblemKinder
01-10-2008, 10:38 PM
We're all too busy snowboarding. Maybe try when the snow disappears?

lucky!!

you guys have any idea how much i miss socal? well, it's alot. one of these days i'm going to fly out there for an AO meet. one of these days....

devildog
01-11-2008, 04:21 PM
from a devildog who i have yet to see at an ao gane, and which is horrible since we were at camp pendleton not more that 2 months ago

i didnt go to any of the original ones cause i was in iraq :(

i havent gone to any recently cause ive lived in CT for about a year :(

thanks for making me feel bad :cry:

hitech
01-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Who, in their right mind, from Nor Cal, would want to go to So Cal for anything?!? :wow:

:spit_take

Loguzzzzzz
01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Who, in their right mind, from Nor Cal, would want to go to So Cal for anything?!? :wow:

:spit_take

ME!!

Do it all the time!

Have you ever lived there, If not then STFU

I have lived in both places, born and raised in So Cal moved at 33 and have lived in Nor*Cal ever since. 17 years for those who are counting.

So Cal people are way nicer and drive better too. The Nor*Cal people can't drive are extremely rude and are very sefl-centered. My family is the only reason I stay here!

There was a comedian that once joked, "There is a feud between the Northern California and Southern California, the only thing is that the Southern Californians don't know about it"

So all you Nor*Cal people get off your high horses.

I will be making the drive and have done the last 2 timers these guys gathered. Drove 450 miles played all day and drove 450 miles home.

So "sack" up all you http://www.pblegion.com/images/smilies/homoswitch.gif's

;) :p

hitech
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
ME!!

See, the problem is, you are not from Nor Cal. You'd all ready been brainwashed by the time you got here! :p

Not too many of "you" showed up when we met half way...

besides, you'd just get your butts handed to you if we did. :shooting:

I hope this is being taken in the manner intended as shown by the last similie.

Rudz
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
nor cal doesnt stand a chance against so cal, so if your too scared to come, we will understand..sissy boys... :headbang:

hitech
01-11-2008, 05:17 PM
nor cal doesnt stand a chance against so cal, so if your too scared to come, we will understand..sissy boys... :headbang:

Yeah, that's pretty much how it was for NorCal vs SoCal i & II. Oh wait, that was So Cal that didn't show up... :spit_take

Loguzzzzzz
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I hope this is being taken in the manner intended as shown by the last similie.
of course :rolleyes:

Same here! :headbang:

Thotograph
01-11-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm callin all ya'll out... left coast is soft dawg, we's straight nasty east coast style :dance: and the sun comes up earlier! What now?

nevtangle
01-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm callin all ya'll out... left coast is soft dawg, we's straight nasty east coast style :dance: and the sun comes up earlier! What now?
Been there, done that. Cali's got it going on. :headbang:

Rudz
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Been there, done that. Cali's got it going on. :headbang:

bwhahahahaha

and hitech, well now socals geared up and going, and looks whos backtracking now? it was okay to pick on socal when we didnt have as many players, now we raised an army, and big bad norcal has no where to run :eek:

hitech
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
It was okay to pick on socal when we didnt have as many players...

Oh course it was. And I'd come down there and show you how we kicked butt on you So Calers, but with the events of the two last years there aint no way. I think I've played twice in that two years...

But you're welcome to come up here to Travis AFB in march for a scenario game in the old base housing. Now that's a kick. :headbang: And I won't even tell anyone where you are from! :rofl:

Motorhead
01-11-2008, 08:02 PM
This reads like a SMACK thread :cry:

If you truly think you can beat players who come from Cleaner air, Better quality of life, and better health in general. You have lost brain cells due too Air Pollution, Poor quality of life and a few too many traffic jams.

As a matter of fact, like MANY northern Californians feel, wish they would cut this state in half right at Fresno east to west. Then you So cal folks could rooster all you want having your own state :clap:

But then again, likely most would bail out to Northern Cal leaving So cal to the influx of Mexican illegals.

Which brings up a worthy battle of North and South ..... Native Californians against the Mexican horde :shooting:

All in fun :cheers:

Whee McGee
01-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Which brings up a worthy battle of North and South ..... Native Californians against the white gringos
Fixed for historical accuracy ;)

Army
01-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Fixed for historical accuracy ;)
Exactly how many Chumash and Salinan Indians are there playing paintball? Remember also, it was the Spaniards, not Mexicans, that were here before us white boys :D

That's the best thing about SLO, right in the middle!

Smoothice
01-12-2008, 09:15 AM
[size=4]See, the problem is, you are not from Nor Cal. You'd all ready been brainwashed by the time you got here! :p

Not too many of "you" showed up when we met half way...

besides, you'd just get your butts handed to you if we did. :shooting:

I was born and raised in Nor Cal and the 1 thing I have to admit you guys have more then us.

UGLY CHICKS!!!!!

Hey I mean if you find a lady wearing birkenstocks with longer arm pit hair then you attractive then so be it.

I'll take my bikini clad gals anyday.

Oh and the Giants blow!!

Rudz
01-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Awwww the norcalers are backing out now.....its ok, we know your scared, yall the tree huggin hippies, scared of em socal militia

Suckah

Whee McGee
01-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Exactly how many Chumash and Salinan Indians are there playing paintball? Remember also, it was the Spaniards, not Mexicans, that were here before us white boys :D

That's the best thing about SLO, right in the middle!
This makes me want to see Spanish conquistadors play paintball against a group of Aztec and Incan warriors. Maybe I should set up a (in)historical reenactment group! :D

realionaire
01-12-2008, 08:27 PM
You're new here, so this will be your "friendly" warning...and your only one. We do not circumvent the curse filter. We actually expect you to follow the rules you agreed upon to post here at AO. Army

Smoothice
01-12-2008, 09:18 PM
hahahaha. I guess the truth hurts. You must be a Barry Bonds acorn swinger.

ajnin
01-14-2008, 02:47 AM
Grass Valley, California every sunday. There majority of guns on the field are mags. Its woodsball but as nmib can attest to, we will make it worth your time.

and the only difference i see between so and nor is too much driving time between games.

SCpoloRicker
01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
HAI GUYS!

I can haz better booritoos in SoCal. :clap:

But iz not enuf for worth it. :(

DvS21
01-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Meh Dirty Jersey is where its at

we have

-Diners
-The Sopranos
-Tunaball

you have
-a big red bridge.

Whee McGee
01-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Major updates, guys. Be sure to check it out in the main thread.