PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know?

shawn3806
01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I ordered a Tac-One on the 4th of this month and a gentleman by the name of Roman I think called me and told me that they ran out bodies, and they weren't expecting any more till the middle of this week. I tried calling a couple times today and nothing but then again it's Friday and maybe they did half a day and hit the beer store who knows. My question is whats the turnaround time with something like this? On a side note this is my first AGD product, I've been a faithful Tippmann guy for years now and man did I screw up that pig is gonna sit in the corner for now. After what I'm calling the Free Finally Tippmann disaster I'm jumping ship and getting a good marker. The two guys I went with both had mags and theirs had not a single problem all weekend but my turd died on me 2 minutes in to the game. Oh well live you learn. Thats enough for my first post. Back on topic I would appreciate a little insight if you guys could.

skipdogg
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM
AGD is closed on Friday's

cyberave68
01-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Just be patient as it will come and you'll be more than happy with your new toy, And welcome to the family..... :cheers:

Stayhuge
01-14-2008, 05:54 PM
When I ordered my ULE Custom, it was shipped out 4-5 days after I ordered. I had it a few days after that. I was very impressed. Good luck, and enjoy :shooting: :dance: :shooting: :dance: :shooting:

shawn3806
01-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks guys I talked to Roman today and it is getting shipped out in the morning. He said they were out of the stock barrels and it was being shipped with a Dye one piece something on another. Thanks for the help.