PDA

View Full Version : AGD, can we Europeans get EMag conversions too?

Sledgehammer
01-15-2002, 12:08 AM
OK, last try (I tried two times before).
Tom you stated in the Emag conversions thread (classic) that Europeans should ask AGDE for Emag conversions/upgrades (whatever). I did this and Jackie told me, she needed word from you first. Could you clarify this pleeeeeaaaaaase. :confused:

headcase
01-15-2002, 08:21 AM
I think I read somewhere that you can't even bring E-mags into Germany because they looked like a "gun". The battery pack could look like magazine. Doesn't anything that shoots something have to get a special stamp in Germany? John Sosta was talking about it in a post, but I don't remember where.

Sorry I couldn't help, but that might be a stumbling block for the conversions.

headcase
01-15-2002, 08:25 AM
here is the thread, it turns out you started it, making my post worthless because you already knew what I was talking about :(

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18310

Sledgehammer
01-15-2002, 10:02 AM
As You said John is working on the legalization.

But: technically it's legal to own spare parts of any marker there is, wether the marker itself is legal or not. Add that to the fact that most PB field here are either across the border (France in my case) or on US armed forces property. See where I'm getting at?

In other words: I don't really care...

And BTW I was talking about Europe in general...

Manuel_FZR
01-15-2002, 01:03 PM
So you can have a marker in parts, witch is not allowed? Is this right?
Otherwise: I still hope, that the Xtreme will be allowed some day in Germany ;) (and then I will get the SFL :D )

Sledgehammer
01-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Manuel, actually due to some gap in the firearms law code you can actually have an UZI in parts if you want... :rolleyes:

Manuel_FZR
01-15-2002, 05:12 PM
Hey ... *thinking over* ... I donīt really want an UZI ... I bet you know what I want :D
But playing with it is another question :(

bornl33t
01-15-2002, 06:09 PM
I've always wanted to be able to throw around some TNT... umm there a hole in the law on owning that?

X-Plosive
01-15-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Heat
I've always wanted to be able to throw around some TNT... umm there a hole in the law on owning that?

I guess you could if you seperated the saw dust from the explosive. TNT=tri nitro toluene:) Then you would be left with nitroglycerin, right? Which is even more unstable.