PDA

View Full Version : Tac One question

walleye
01-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm new to the mag world and am very close to breaking my Mag cherry. I'm just trying to decide what to get and have a couple of questions regarding the Tac One. Can you walk the trigger or is the High ROF just due to the RT function. Next I wanted to buy a Warp Left marker but the Tacs are out of stock. If I was to buy a centre feed Tac could I buy a new or used Warp ULE body and switch back and forth?

Stayhuge
01-14-2008, 07:19 PM
The Tac is almost walkable, if you get a ULT and set it up just right. Basically, the Tac One and the ULE Custom are exactly the same, except they have different bodies. However, the Warp feed will require alteration to the rail. If you buy the ULE Custom with a Warp Left body, they will set you up with the rail. Then just look around for a Tac One body, and you are set. It actually works out to be like $55 less to get the ULE Custom with ULT trigger, than it does to get the ULT trigger on the Tac One. If you want something that is really walkable, go with a pneumag. You have to make this yourself, or get someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you. But a good way to start is with a Tac One or ULE Custom, either with the ULT.

Now you also asked about the RT effect/bounce. This results from the RT on/off, not the ULT Trigger pull kit. You will also need to increase the pressure coming out of the tank, and make some other adjustments. I am not too familiar with that, but there is a ton of info on this site about all of that. Just look around.

I hope this helps, and feel free to PM me with any other questions. I have made a couple of pneumags my self. It's not that hard, just takes some time and patience. LMK if you are interested and I can forward you a bunch of info on Pneumags.

PanzerGen
01-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Even with the ULT you can tune it up (put just enough shims in it) or raise the input pressure (if you have an adjustable tank) to make it just a little bouncy and walkable. It is sort of a fine line and definitely more temperamental to do this (at least with my marker). I have it right now at a point where the trigger is almost bouncing but not quite (no full auto). At this border line, the trigger pull becomes very crisp and the RT effect returns to the ULT. As I said though, it seems to be more weather sensitive (goes to one side of the threshold or the other aka no reactivity or bounce). A really good nitro tank is a must though. If you are willing to work with it (and make alot of mistakes) you can really get a huge range of performances out of an RT. :headbang:

ObieJ30
01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
I can walk my tac one with ult, just get it and you'll be happy

olinar
01-30-2008, 06:07 PM
I can also walk my ult'd mag. Its got a bunch of shims in atm, but the trigger pull is so short that there is a bunch of pre travel in my trigger. Im going to have get some trigger stops put in, looks like luke will have some custom work to do.

Mongoose
01-30-2008, 07:18 PM
you could always pnuemag it...then walking isnt a problem!!!

walleye
01-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I decided I'm gonna get a Warp left E-Tac. Just gotta wait till the Warp Left Tac bodies come back in stock in like 2 weeks

Looper
01-30-2008, 08:15 PM
I decided I'm gonna get a Warp left E-Tac. Just gotta wait till the Warp Left Tac bodies come back in stock in like 2 weeks

Did you call and get that number of 2 weeks? Just curious cause they were to have them in stock back in Dec 10th of 2007 but then their web site changed to check back often...

walleye
01-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I called and they said 2 weeks