PDA

View Full Version : Do you You Tube?

Maghog
01-16-2008, 01:17 PM
As of now, I do, and for once in my life, it appears as though something I have done with a computer worked. The resolution is unfortunately not what I was hoping for, but it seems to be okay if you don't enlarge the screen too much.
Anyway, be ready to see a bunch of new things from Triggernomics this year, including a website that won't disappear anymore, and at least one new gun.
Take care guys, and let me know what you think!
Dan@Triggernomics

Now, the link,(updated 11:55 January 18 2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii8zyL_NrSM

or if that doesn't work, look for TheWaywardWarthog
you should find it there.

Spider-TW
01-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Yow! :wow: Just a few hours of work there?

Do you have a buyer for it, and will it ever see paint? Not that it matters, but how does it feel to hold?

RA1N1ER
01-16-2008, 01:38 PM
OH..MY... :wow:

That is one true art....... :hail: :hail: :hail:

Maghog
01-16-2008, 01:48 PM
The gun was actually completed in 2004, the song 2005, and the video 2007, so forgive me if I'm not explaining the circumstances to those who have not yet seen it.
This Autococker is(until now) my nemesis, the piece of work that truly made me wonder if I was losing my sanity or not. Since then, I'm working on an E-Mag that makes the Cocker look simple, but whether I've lost my marbles or not is still to be established.
The Cocker took 1200 hours to produce, two pints of blood, and gave me three near divorces.
I still love it.
Dan

Stayhuge
01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Simply amazing. Now what's the price tag?? LOL!! $70,000,000,000. Hope that's enough zeros.

Ruler_Mark
01-16-2008, 02:33 PM
The gun was actually completed in 2004, the song 2005, and the video 2007, so forgive me if I'm not explaining the circumstances to those who have not yet seen it.
This Autococker is(until now) my nemesis, the piece of work that truly made me wonder if I was losing my sanity or not. Since then, I'm working on an E-Mag that makes the Cocker look simple, but whether I've lost my marbles or not is still to be established.
The Cocker took 1200 hours to produce, two pints of blood, and gave me three near divorces.
I still love it.
Dan
you sir are amazing.

wolf13
01-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Excellent!, Finally get to see some of the intricate detail on it. I look forward to seeign what you come up with next

drg
01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Is that original music?

edit: okay i saw the credits lol ... that might be the most impressive part

Resurection
01-16-2008, 05:49 PM
I still love it.
Dan

Worth it? I have to bow to you sir, a truely fine peice of art. Priceless.

MANN
01-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Yow! :wow: Just a few hours of work there?

Do you have a buyer for it, and will it ever see paint? Not that it matters, but how does it feel to hold?

I bid on it on ebay not too long ago. Someone out bid my 10,000,000.00 bid.

Stayhuge
01-16-2008, 07:59 PM
I bid on it on ebay not too long ago. Someone out bid my 10,000,000.00 bid.

Simply amazing. Now what's the price tag?? LOL!! $70,000,000,000. Hope that's enough zeros.

already did!!

mr doo doo
01-16-2008, 08:47 PM
wowzers! i saw this when i joined AO a while back, and every time i see it, it never fails to amaze me! :hail: :hail: that autococker is the best custom work i have ever seen, and i respect you for that Maghog. with that being said, 1) you need to make a video of it shooting 2) hurry up the Emag so we can see how sick it looks :p 3) keep up the work! :clap:

nevtangle
01-16-2008, 09:18 PM
I could stare at that for hours... :wow:

pump
01-16-2008, 09:54 PM
needs a vid shooting it

Maghog
01-16-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm not going to shoot it. I have other guns for that. I never actually did measurements, but I believe that the wall thickness of the valve chamber is too thin to hold any pressure. This is really just a show gun.
Yes the music is original, along with my horrible singing, as noted in the credits.
Someday I might get a real singer to sing over it, but for now, it is what it is.
Dan

pyrodragon
01-16-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm not going to shoot it. I have other guns for that. I never actually did measurements, but I believe that the wall thickness of the valve chamber is too thin to hold any pressure. This is really just a show gun.
Yes the music is original, along with my horrible singing, as noted in the credits.
Someday I might get a real singer to sing over it, but for now, it is what it is.
Dan

truely amazing Dan. i still can't believe all the work put into that piece. Each time i see it i found something i didn't see before. WGP should of hired you for limited production run guns, even if it was half as beautiful as this one. just my .02. can't wait for the E-mag, maybe a sneak peak, please. "P"

Whee McGee
01-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Do you have the song on an mp3? I really enjoyed the music, and I'd like to pop it onto my player.

Of course, I can say very little that has not already been said about you. I read how you almost lost it in Germany, and all the struggle you went through to keep it. It is a work of art, and I am sure you will wow us again very soon

:hail: .

pump
01-17-2008, 05:24 AM
I really enjoyed the music,
yeah what he said!

i liked it bro.....dont knock yourself....was guud

DeTrevni
01-17-2008, 05:56 AM
I loved the song! (I figure my thoughts on the Mad Cocker Disease would be kinda guessed :) ) The gruff sounding voice made the song in my opinion. You're a cocker rocker!

warbeak2099
01-17-2008, 09:46 AM
Vid isn't working... damnit!

Maghog
01-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Cool guys, thanks for the support. It's always hard to hear your own voice and like it.
When the website is up, the song will be available as an MP3 to download.
If you can't wait, shoot me your e-mail address and I'll take care of it.
DeSmedt@T-online.de

Keep on rockin!
Dan

Whee McGee
01-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Cool guys, thanks for the support. It's always hard to hear your own voice and like it.
When the website is up, the song will be available as an MP3 to download.
If you can't wait, shoot me your e-mail address and I'll take care of it.
DeSmedt@T-online.de

Keep on rockin!
Dan
Email has been sent :headbang:

68magOwner
01-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Anyway, be ready to see a bunch of new things from Triggernomics this year, including a website that won't disappear anymore, and at least one new gun.

Now THATS exciting. Seeing production triggers again would be amazing. Not that I would have the $ to purchase one, but, still would be nice to see.

acropilot19
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Dan

...Kinda keeps with the theme of Cockers not really working anyway :p
Dude, the music is Awesome :headbang:
and that is truely a work of art...
:hail:

wolf13
01-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Now THATS exciting. Seeing production triggers again would be amazing. Not that I would have the $ to purchase one, but, still would be nice to see.

Yeah, I'd like one or two exotic trigger shoes someday for a couple of my cockers.

foefumm
01-17-2008, 10:50 PM
WoW..... Beautiful! Shooting or not, that's a work of art.

punkncat
01-18-2008, 10:33 AM
I like your slideshow and the music is awesome too. Good job.

Spider-TW
01-18-2008, 12:34 PM
I could stare at that for hours... :wow:
Hmm...

It would make a cool poster. Blow it up big to see all the detail.

Market that puppy!

Maghog
01-18-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm really happy to hear such positive reviews, thanks for the kind words.
As far as marketing goes and turning this thing back into a business, I don't think it's going to happen. All of the stuff I do comes from my gut, a passion I have to follow. With the music as much as with the
work, it's all something I do for fun. If I try to make it into money, then I lost the passion, and I get headaches. Just take it for what it is and enjoy it.
There's plenty more to come!
Dan

Spider-TW
01-18-2008, 02:19 PM
It doesn't sound like your wife would be interested in handling it either. ;)

Maghog
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
She's certainly put up with a lot!

Love you hun'

ProblemKinder
01-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Dan

if it doesn't shoot, it's not a show gun. it's a show gun-like object.

looks sick tho. can't wait to see the e mag.

Maghog
01-18-2008, 11:31 PM
well if that's the case, then the E-mag can't be called an E-mag any more either. It would be an object formerly known as an E-mag.

ProblemKinder
01-19-2008, 05:57 PM
well if that's the case, then the E-mag can't be called an E-mag any more either. It would be an object formerly known as an E-mag.

true :rofl: