PDA

View Full Version : NEW AGD Owner- What upgrades worthwhile for MINIMAG

xjoshuax
01-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Hey there fellas! I just purchased a bone stock minimag and warp feed off of ebay. I am totally new to AGD markers and have owned/used/built most other types of markers. I am basically coming to you all to see what upgrades are most cost effective and worth the time.

I am planning on attending DDAY this year and do lots of woodsball play and never touch the speedball field. And within that I dont really have a specialty, I just like accuracy, ROF, reliability and a slice of stealth, which I hear are the main features of mags.

- So please, be nice and help a brother out. Feel free to offer any items you have for sale individually or as a "performance package" to help get this baby rolling.

THANKS!
-Josh
"The Rev"

luke
01-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Since you ask :) >
www.lukescustoms.com

Welcome to AO. :cheers:

xjoshuax
01-16-2008, 09:12 PM
I must say, I am very impressed with your milling capabilities/talents. I am about read to grab up one of your Warp mounts right now. Perhaps a package deal to convert my stock power feed body to a left warp feed body, the 90* elbow and a warp mount would be a decent start? Lete me know what else you reccomend brother!

olinar
01-16-2008, 09:16 PM
check out his sear mod and trigger stops mod.

add an rt/on off and you should have a pretty well set up trigger.

longi
01-24-2008, 12:39 PM
An X-valve or a used Retro valve (they're the same thing except th X-valve is made of Ali and the Retro valve is steel). An Emag on/off as well to max out your rate of fire. There's a load of home made mods that you can do to it as well if you fancy, from building your own pneumatic frame to an electro frame or even bolting on another brand of markers frame to it! The EgoMag is quite popular right now as is the Pneumag. The Level 10 bolt is also a must if you haven't got one already.

djellum
01-29-2008, 06:59 PM
If your planning to run the warp feed maybe look into a warp body. I dont know if your mag came with one or not. cleans up the top of the gun and gives you AC threaded barrels.

I'd suggest a level 10 but if you dont increase the ROF much the warp feed should be good enough. Personally any antichop upgrades get bumped to the top of my list, and I would double or triple stack em. Nothing sucks worse than a break (other than a fog).

tick {mwb}
01-31-2008, 11:48 PM
So, i am in the same boat. I have a minimag and have been chopping a lot. I am torn between buying just a lvl10, getting a better valve (with the lvl10 of course), or just buying a whole new gun.

What are the limitations to dropping a valve into a minimag? I know any classic AIR or x valve will drop in, but what about the E-mag valve? Is there an issue with their on/off valve or pin???

djellum
02-03-2008, 02:17 AM
shouldnt be any problem putting any valve in except a classic RT. the vavle wont help chops. the level 10 works the same on all of them, and a faster valve just means more chance to chop. you can also get a better loader to help chops, dont know what you have.