PDA

View Full Version : I need two or three volunteers for Tunaball

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 08:15 AM
I need two or three volunteers to be team captains at Tunaball. I may already have one, but its not 100% confirmed.

With the expected turnout, I am planning to break the group up into two sides. Maybe half a day of a big game style format, then after Mongoose fills our bellies for lunch we can break into a few more smaller teams and hit the speedball arenas like we did last year.

I am also planning a pumps/pistols-limited paint game for that day, so if you have em, bring em.

There will also be a one-on-one tac-8 pistol challenge, just like we used to do the sydarm duels back at the old AO days.

So if you are interested in being a captain, post here or at the official thread at tunaball.com.

Thanks
:cheers:

PsychoBaller
01-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Big: Thanks for the offer from another thread, but I'll pass. "To MuCh CoFfEe!", errr..., "PrEsSuRe!" (Tweak's voice). I want to help out, but if put in that position, I personally wouldn't end up enjoying the day.

Besides, I enjoy being picked last when teams are being made... :tard: (like last yr :rolleyes: )

Anything else you got for me though, I'm down.

-baller

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Big: Thanks for the offer from another thread, but I'll pass. "To MuCh CoFfEe!", errr..., "PrEsSuRe!" (Tweak's voice). I want to help out, but if put in that position, I personally wouldn't end up enjoying the day.

Besides, I enjoy being picked last when teams are being made... :tard: (like last yr :rolleyes: )

Anything else you got for me though, I'm down.

-baller

lol - I still cant believe you were picked after Rudz.

ZEROte
01-17-2008, 10:16 AM
its chris though. i havent seen chris shoot someone out in 7 years............

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 10:21 AM
its chris though. i havent seen chris shoot someone out in 7 years............

He DESTROYED the target range at Topgun with his refurbished SFL on Sunday. It was very impressive. :headbang:

behemoth
01-17-2008, 10:56 AM
He DESTROYED the target range at Topgun with his refurbished SFL on Sunday. It was very impressive. :headbang:

-- Count me out for a leader, i enjoy underminding authority. Dosent quite work that way when i'm the authority.

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 11:04 AM

-- Count me out for a leader, i enjoy underminding authority. Dosent quite work that way when i'm the authority.

Dont worry B, I have you in mind in case for some reason we need to keep the women away. :D

Not that I could ever imagine a circumstance for that happening.

behemoth
01-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey, that case was sealed.

I was aquitted, i never beat that girl up.

Quit bringing it up, okay?

DanMan
01-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Tunaball? :confused:

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Tunaball? :confused:

www.Tunaball.com

The official Tunaball 08 thread on PBL (http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=14)

http://img2.putfile.com/main/11/30810083042.jpg

ZEROte
01-17-2008, 01:23 PM
im shocked the targets didnt hit him back

PsychoBaller
01-17-2008, 05:27 PM
im shocked the targets didnt hit him back

Hah!, you don't even play anymore, at least, not last weekend. Just selling that junk at your booth, that nobody wanted... :rolleyes: :rofl: :dance:

BigEvil
01-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Hah!, you don't even play anymore, at least, not last weekend. Just selling that junk at your booth, that nobody wanted... :rolleyes: :rofl: :dance:

Oh you were at Topgun Sunday? What booth?

PsychoBaller
01-17-2008, 06:26 PM
He was right next to our Team Tent setup... though, he's not much of a Mag Shooter anymore :nono:

ZEROte
01-17-2008, 10:14 PM

i actually play every week.......sometimes twice a week............and we actually sold a bunch of stuff, including a buttload of those raffle tickets.

and i stopped shooting a mag quite a while ago and i want to get another one but i just dont feel like spending the money on one. my legend and angels are close enough..........

and for the majority of your playing time you havent shot a mag either, you just tried but never got it to work............... :tard:

BigEvil
01-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Ok it looks like HLDefender will be captaining one side, and DOOBIE will be captaining the other. :cheers:

Resurection
01-23-2008, 06:46 PM
Ok it looks like HLDefender will be captaining one side, and DOOBIE will be captaining the other. :cheers:

hmmm, the possibilities are endles.... :shooting: