PDA

View Full Version : Fitted Hats and jerseys?

Jar Jar
01-15-2002, 01:52 PM
When, if ever, could we expect to see fitted(flex fit)hats and jerseys on the AGD inventory? I like wearing hats on the field, but that straps make a weird fit under my mask. And the jersey would be the banner of choice for all the proud mag owners out there. I like to support my equipment and the people that make it on the field and would love to see this added to the AO store. Will it ever happen?

P.S. If it does happen, can we get a fatman size?

virus
01-15-2002, 03:11 PM
HERE HERE...... a fatman size would be good.....

Snooky
01-15-2002, 05:43 PM
OMG fitted hats would rule tom! Make um black with the agd symbol on um. I'd buy one in a second! Great idea except im not sure what to say about fatman size.

edweird
01-15-2002, 06:28 PM
Im currently heading up an AO jersey program. search for AO Jerseys thread. once I get some research on costs and materials done this weekend and we can all decide on a design. Also all of this hinges on AGD to approve on it. I expect no problems and if it all goes smoothly and cheaply Im willing to hook up AGD with my korean jersey guys.

MrAirgunRT
01-15-2002, 09:29 PM
Jar Jar, hmm.. now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time, a LONG time. Actually last time we talked was at Clays, I have ur RT now. IF its the Jar Jar I know...

FooTemps
01-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Um... how about more jersy designs in there folks! We're mostly getting criticism and i've posted up my base designs. Use them to your liking.

And didn't tom mention that he wouldn't do jersies because he's consantly on crunch time. He's trying to finish all the stuff he has promised and he's having a lot of trouble I presume so lay him some slack and some time to finish everything up.

Army
01-15-2002, 10:30 PM
Not sure if it is fitted, but it is the OFFICIAL AGD hat.
http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/apparel/Hat_xlg.jpg

Jar Jar
01-16-2002, 11:06 PM
it's me mrairgunrt, how's that pretty gun shooting anyways? and i totally understand about cutting him some slack, he has alot of work to do with getting the ace, and getting the new e-mags out. i was saying i liked the idea and keep in the back of his head when he's got current business under way.

p.s. mrairgun i don't see why i can't play with ya in the madness, wait till you see my gun with the intellifeed on it,the only time i have chopped it was when i was trying to out run bones' sfl.

MrAirgunRT
01-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Shes shooting much beter with the AA I got. :) , and thats kewl about the madness. My dad is getting an impulse or shocker soon. He won't take a mag.. :rolleyes: , anyway, well talk about the madness later.