PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Fingers Contest

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 04:54 PM
I’m a school teacher, and it’s a snow day, so I’m a little bored. Therefore, I’ve decided to host a BPS Contest!

Why am I doing this? Well, I’ve only recently acquired a gun that’s walkable, so I’ve had to teach myself this skill, and I’ve really wondered many times just how fast some people are. If you happen to be one of those fast people, now’s your chance to prove it!

Fastest Fingers Definition:
The winner of this contest will be the person who has the highest average BPS over five seconds of sustained shooting.

Rules:

Now, anyone can say they’re fast. I want proof!

In order to enter this contest, you must take a video of yourself shooting your gun.
The video must show at least 5 seconds of sustained shooting.
The video should be up close and personal, like this (http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/walking.MPG). (I need to be able to see your your fingers on the trigger.)
You do not need to shoot paint. (This might change if someone can convince me why.)
This is PURE SEMI ONLY. No ramping BS.

When you post your video, it would be nice if you could say your average BPS. If you can't figure it out, then I'll do it for you, but it might take a while.

You must be an established AO member to participate. That means you have at least 50 posts, or you've been around for at least six months (since lots of people troll, mostly). I just don't want a bunch of aggs jumping on from PBN just to win a stupid little contest.

Categories:
Originally, there were only two categories: double-trigger walking, and single-trigger shooting. Now, we're changing things up. When you submit your entry, be sure to mention what category it's in.

electric
all-mech (pneumags, ULT mags, etc)
classic mags (single triggers only!)
pumps!

Prizes:
Originally, I was going to say the prize was just going to be bragging rights, but that might not be enough to draw people out. So, how about a “Fastest Fingers on AO” T-shirt? I’ll even make it myself! (If anyone else has a good idea, or is willing to help out with this, let me know. If there's enough support, maybe we can offer prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.)

Deadline:
It will take people a while to get videos made, so I'll leave this contest open until March 1st. After that, I'm gonna double-check people's videos to make sure they're being honest, and then I'll announce a winner.

How do you figure out your BPS?
Once you have the video, here's one way to figure out your average BPS.
1. Download a free audio program like Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/).
2. Play your shooting video on your computer.
3. While playing the video, record a .wav file (you can use Windows Sound Recorder, if you want).
4. When you open this sound recording file in Audacity, you can see a visualization of the sound waves… like this.

http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/12bps.jpg

5. Count the number of big spikes (which indicate your shots) in five seconds. Then, divide that total number by 5. That will give you an average BPS.

Current Contestants:

Electric
bolter = 15.8
mongoose = 15.4
BAZOOKA_Boy = 15
drg = 14
atm743 = 13.6
Caboose = 13.4
dixieoutfitter98 = 13.3 (only a three-second sample)
tebo = 11.6

All-mech
t0nnn = 12 bps
mongoose = 11?
pneumagger = 11 (low quality video, though)
jade_monkey = 9.6
rawbutter = 8

Classic mags

Pumps!

Red77
01-17-2008, 05:02 PM
time to dust off the ol' autotriggered pump...

thahouse
01-17-2008, 05:16 PM
does it have to be mags only? or can i use my blackcell ion? I will hopefully have a vid up after this weekend lol.

behemoth
01-17-2008, 05:20 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175620&highlight=bps+contest

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 05:33 PM
does it have to be mags only? or can i use my blackcell ion? I will hopefully have a vid up after this weekend lol.

Doesn't have to be a mag.

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 05:41 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175620&highlight=bps+contest

Thanks for the link, Behemoth. Wow.... Lohman put WAY more thought into his contest than I did.

I think I still want to run this, though. First of all, there's mention in the previous contest that the turnout wasn't too great. Secondly, Lohmanns contest was over two years ago. A lot of people have come and gone since then, so I think it's high time for another contest.

I'll be modifying some of the rules, though... that's for sure.

dixieoutfitter94
01-17-2008, 05:50 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=utcWZA9OIeE

if somebody could goldwave it then thanks but I recon its about 13.

I was out of paint too soon but you get the idea. My timmy showed the bps and the fastest I ever got was 16.

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 06:20 PM
I've updated the rules, so if you've already seen this contest, you may need to reread the first post. The only really big thing I changed was the definition of BPS. Instead of capturing a single second, contestants will need to show me an average BPS over five seconds of video.

questionful
01-17-2008, 06:23 PM
You definitely need to edit your post to include some of Lohman's rules, but sounds awesome! You should make categories, including classic mag, all-mech, all-electro, cocker (boo(jk)), OC pump, SC pump, etc. I'm going to go make a video right now of me firing a frameless nelson. I'll offer $5 to anyone that can beat me in my category (OC nelson without frame). :P

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 06:37 PM
You should make categories, including classic mag, all-mech, all-electro, cocker (boo(jk)), OC pump, SC pump, etc.

You got it! (Um... but what's the difference between SC pump and OC pump? :confused:

I hope you can back up that $5 bet!

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 06:49 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=utcWZA9OIeE

if somebody could goldwave it then thanks but I recon its about 13.

I was out of paint too soon but you get the idea. My timmy showed the bps and the fastest I ever got was 16.

Thanks for the entry. Technically, I should really have you submit a new one since I changed the rules. You need 5 seconds of shooting, while your video only shows three full seconds.

I'll take your entry for the time being, though. If there's a close call, I may ask you to redo it just to prove yourself. For the record, your guess was right. You averaged 13.3bps over 3 seconds.

rawbutter
01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Alright..... I'm going to offer up my own entry for the amusement of all.

More importantly, I'd like other contestants to view this entry as a model. This is what I want you to do.

Here's my video:
http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/shooting.wmv
It's close up so you can see all the action, and it's at least 5 seconds long.

My BPS average? 8. (Pathetic... I know. :cry: I did max out at 12 once or twice, but I just can't sustain it.)

Alright... who can shoot better than me!? :shooting:

Mongoose
01-17-2008, 07:02 PM
well funny thing is i just posted on another site :ninja: a cpl vids of exactly this.
well here goes

this is my mech entry
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_goodpneumag.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=goodpneumag.flv)

and here is my electro
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_minigood.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=minigood.flv)

trevorjk
01-17-2008, 08:42 PM
cute teddy bear :p

Mongoose
01-17-2008, 08:50 PM
lol.....we were in my little sisters room!!!!!

jade_monkey07
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Heres my entry for mech, Ult
<a href="http://media.putfile.com/Bps-test" target="_blank">Click here to watch "Bps-test"</a>
as far as i can tell my average was 9 or 9.5. can someone else verify this?
my peak in another video was 14 but i cant sustain that very long

im going to try again later when i get more air i was down to 700 psi in that vid

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-17-2008, 10:46 PM
now I need to get out my super cocker out and show you how to double trigger walk :P ok, ok, it will probably only hit 17 if I am on a good day, and I bet if this is up long enough, that will get beat pretty easy :P My emag is just a little too slow, and I suck at walking the stock double trigger...

though my pnuemag, that might show some mechs how to roll... ;)

now I am jsut talking to talk, and reserve a spot for when I finally film some vids of my mech and electro's shooting

tebo
01-17-2008, 11:13 PM
should have a video up on sunday or monday. I need to get my new pm5 all setup.

drg
01-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the entry. Technically, I should really have you submit a new one since I changed the rules. You need 5 seconds of shooting, while your video only shows three full seconds.

I'll take your entry for the time being, though. If there's a close call, I may ask you to redo it just to prove yourself. For the record, your guess was right. You averaged 13.3bps over 3 seconds.

You absolutely cannot accept that entry, even though it's probably legit; it doesn't show the shooter firing in any way during the string, let alone showing verifiable finger action. Also the sustainability of any particular BPS over 3 seconds is hugely different from 5 seconds.

Also, audacity can record audio directly using the record function.

dixieoutfitter94
01-17-2008, 11:37 PM
You absolutely cannot accept that entry, even though it's probably legit; it doesn't show the shooter firing in any way during the string, let alone showing verifiable finger action. Also the sustainability of any particular BPS over 3 seconds is hugely different from 5 seconds.

Also, audacity can record audio directly using the record function.
I will try to make a new video tommorrow.

Are you familiar with teh stock v2 fusion board? It has no bounce ajustment and the speed is either 15 or 25. It was goldwaved at 13.3 so yes, it is deffinately in semi.

drg
01-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Are you familiar with teh stock v2 fusion board? It has no bounce ajustment and the speed is either 15 or 25. It was goldwaved at 13.3 so yes, it is deffinately in semi.

Doesn't matter.

drg
01-17-2008, 11:58 PM
By the way, rawbutter, as for reason to require shooting paint ... the only thing I can think of is that it removes any question of practicality. It is conceivable that a person may get a gun to dryfire faster by holding it in a completely impractical way (for the sake of example, backwards) or by not even holding it perhaps (i.e. triggering it while lying on a table).

blizpaintball42
01-18-2008, 01:26 AM
rawbutter... unless someone knows otherwise, my Ego won't cycle more than 15bps with the eyes off, hence I need to shoot paint. I know I can peak at like 22, but sustain 17 or 18.

drg
01-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Also, are you limiting number of fingers you can use?

Mongoose
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
i will post a new vid of my p-mag...i dont think i had a 5 sec run

.....alotta talking but i dont see any vids.... :ninja:

Chaos_Theory!
01-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I know I can peak at like 22, but sustain 17 or 18.

I doubt it but make a vid and prove me wrong.

Even with solid rules and stuff its nearly impossible to be sure people arent cheating.

blizpaintball42
01-18-2008, 12:10 PM
I doubt it but make a vid and prove me wrong.

Even with solid rules and stuff its nearly impossible to be sure people arent cheating.

Will do as soon as the girlfriend gets home.

rawbutter
01-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Mongoose, thanks for the entry. I’ll figure out the BPS tonight when I’m home.

I’m assuming you’re talking about dixieoutfitter, and I agree. The video isn’t good enough to show his shooting. Like I said, if dixie becomes a serious contender, then I’ll require that he reshoot the video.

By the way, rawbutter, as for reason to require shooting paint ... the only thing I can think of is that it removes any question of practicality. It is conceivable that a person may get a gun to dryfire faster by holding it in a completely impractical way (for the sake of example, backwards) or by not even holding it perhaps (i.e. triggering it while lying on a table).

I’m following your logic, but I think we can all judge fairly what’s practical and what’s not. If someone offers up a video with them shooting in a way that’s impossible in a game, I’ll obviously disqualify it.

I really don’t want to make it a rule that you have to be shooting paint, and the reason why is because of videos like what Mongoose submitted. He was shooting inside, where it was easy and convenient to make a video. When you’re actually shooting paint, you have to haul everything outside (if you live somewhere that you can shoot outside), or you have to wait until you’re at a field. If you don’t have to shoot paint to offer up an entry, I think we’ll have a lot more videos to watch.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I was kinda hoping that everyone would just be honest. I mean, we’re not shooting for a huge prize. It’s just bragging rights (and maybe a cheaply made T-shirt). I’ll look at the potential winners real closely (and I’m sure everyone else will too), but most people on AO strike me as the honest sort who wouldn’t cheat and lie about something like this.

Alright.... enough talk. Let's see some more videos! :shooting:

Mongoose
01-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Rawbutter...are you iceman on the other forum :ninja:
funny that we were thinking alike yesterday " although u did beat me to it" lol

i'm just intrested in how fast people can shoot in semi...how did the winner do in the last contest years back??? becouse i dont think 20 bps in semi is possible

01-18-2008, 02:11 PM
So what about RT mags?

Mongoose
01-18-2008, 02:16 PM
So what about RT mags?

Sure......but one pull one shot
not much skill in holding in the trigger

rawbutter
01-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Rawbutter...are you iceman on the other forum :ninja:
funny that we were thinking alike yesterday " although u did beat me to it" lol

Dang it... my cover's blown. :ninja:

i'm just intrested in how fast people can shoot in semi...how did the winner do in the last contest years back??? becouse i dont think 20 bps in semi is possible

The winner in the last contest was 68MagOwner with 15.8 balls per second. The rules were a little more stringent, though, and there apparently wasn't as much competition.

I didn't read through the entire thread of the last contest (it was over eight pages long), but it did seem like there was a lot of drama. I, like you, am really just intriguied by how fast some people are, and I'd love to see some video proof. It seems that things got a little carried away in the last contest (probably because there were some huge prizes at stake.... like almost $100 to the winner).

I just want this to be plain and simple. Prove how fast you are with a video, and the rest of us get to be amazed. Sounds like a good time to me. :dance:

rawbutter
01-18-2008, 04:50 PM
mongoose,

I analyzed your vids. Your pneumag shooting averaged 8.6 over your best five seconds (although you did max out around 13). You did have some big gaps, though. If you could redo it with five continuous seconds, you could probably do better.

Your Mini shooting is around 14.2 bps, and it's very consistent. Nice job! :headbang:

Mongoose
01-18-2008, 05:01 PM
mongoose,

I analyzed your vids. Your pneumag shooting averaged 8.6 over your best five seconds (although you did max out around 13). You did have some big gaps, though. If you could redo it with five continuous seconds, you could probably do better.

Your Mini shooting is around 14.2 bps, and it's very consistent. Nice job! :headbang:

thanks i'll make another vid of the pnuemag

t0nnn
01-18-2008, 05:01 PM
I think he maxed his pneumag at 15 or 16 before and that was with paint...I thought the mini was shooting faster than that, but I guess not eh

rkjunior303
01-18-2008, 05:33 PM
do i need to show everyone up?

Mongoose
01-18-2008, 06:04 PM
do i need to show everyone up?

please do!!!! :cheers:

rawbutter
01-18-2008, 06:10 PM
I think he maxed his pneumag at 15 or 16 before and that was with paint...I thought the mini was shooting faster than that, but I guess not eh

I'm always open to second opinions. If you analyze the video audio file yourself and come up with some different numbers, let me know.

jenarelJAM
01-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Wow. Good for you Rawbutter. I've been wondering if there would ever be another AO bps contest.

I took part in the last contest, and yes, It was difficult getting contestants. I think a major part of that was that people had to shoot paint in the video, which means a) problems with getting two peaks on the goldwave (shot and splat) per shot and b) wasting paint not shooting people at the field. Also 10 seconds was much harder than 5 seconds. It required at least a full hopper per take, perhaps a hopper+pod. I agree that dry-firing is probably adequate, as long as the marker is performing complete cycles, etc (which is why the last contest had paint a requirement).

Also, we need some way to verify whether the video is being sped up or not, if possible, like a watch showing the second hand at the beginning of the video, and again at the end, to show that time has stayed constant.

I don't think I'm going to compete this time around, my fingers are too slow for this contest (12 last time), but I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

:cheers:

drg
01-18-2008, 11:12 PM
The winner in the last contest was 68MagOwner with 15.8 balls per second. The rules were a little more stringent, though, and there apparently wasn't as much competition.

I didn't read through the entire thread of the last contest (it was over eight pages long), but it did seem like there was a lot of drama. I, like you, am really just intriguied by how fast some people are, and I'd love to see some video proof. It seems that things got a little carried away in the last contest (probably because there were some huge prizes at stake.... like almost $100 to the winner).

I just want this to be plain and simple. Prove how fast you are with a video, and the rest of us get to be amazed. Sounds like a good time to me. :dance:

Last contest's winning video actually didn't conform to the rules, but got the "benefit of the doubt", which I really hope you avoid this time. The whole point of rules is to avoid getting the benefit of the doubt.

Disclaimer: I did participate in the last contest (2nd place).

I am waiting to see if blazestorm gets his videos up, so I don't have to bother entering.

rawbutter
01-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Heres my entry for mech, Ult
<a href="http://media.putfile.com/Bps-test" target="_blank">Click here to watch "Bps-test"</a>
as far as i can tell my average was 9 or 9.5. can someone else verify this?
my peak in another video was 14 but i cant sustain that very long

im going to try again later when i get more air i was down to 700 psi in that vid

Sorry jade... I totally skipped over you somehow.

:tard: <--that's me.

You're 5-second average is 9.6 bps. You have some really hot strings for two or three seconds, but it's tough to keep it up for a full five, isn't it?

But that's straight ULT, right? No pneumatics? You're going to have to tell me how you did that. :confused:

jade_monkey07
01-19-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm always open to second opinions. If you analyze the video audio file yourself and come up with some different numbers, let me know.

although people do make mistakes i think there should only be one judge for the final numbers. keep it consistent

Sorry jade... I totally skipped over you somehow.

:tard: <--that's me.

You're 5-second average is 9.6 bps. You have some really hot strings for two or three seconds, but it's tough to keep it up for a full five, isn't it?

But that's straight ULT, right? No pneumatics? You're going to have to tell me how you did that. :confused:

yeah that is ult, no bounce whatso ever, 800 psi input.

and i couldnt tell you how exactly i got my ult so sensitive. i used to have 6 shims. then i took one out..then another...then another, its only got 1 shim in it now and all it takes to activate the trigger is any movement period...maybe 40+ cases of paint through it broke it in nicely:p

ill be adding a second one in later once my gforce pnue frame comes in. hopefully it shows before then end of the contest.

drg
01-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Ok hopefully this kicks some people in the pants and gets more submissions.

This was recorded in 05 not too long after the original BPS contest. Please use the first 5 seconds of shooting. Question - the gun obviously skips a couple of shots, however you can clearly see I am triggering, so do those count?

I believe this would be exactly 14.0 BPS with the skipped shots, 13.6 without.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqe1uNe_N9g

rawbutter
01-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Question - the gun obviously skips a couple of shots, however you can clearly see I am triggering, so do those count?

I believe this would be exactly 14.0 BPS with the skipped shots, 13.6 without.

Thanks for the video!

To answer your question, if the gun doesn't shoot, then it can't be counted as a shot. I believe that you're hitting the trigger, but I can't count how many times your fingers are hitting the trigger in one second. I have to rely on a sound recording of the firing sequence and count the spikes... and trigger hits don't register as spikes. Only shots do.

I analyzed your vid, though, and I got 14 bps. I'll add you to the runnings. :cheers:

atm743
01-20-2008, 01:09 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZJPHisWTdk

not the best.

this was my old viking last year before it was milled and got the robtown valve

rkjunior303
01-20-2008, 01:27 AM
can i walk with 3 fingers? technically i'm walking the trigger. if so? game. set. match.

i can max my halo.

drg
01-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Thanks for the video!

To answer your question, if the gun doesn't shoot, then it can't be counted as a shot. I believe that you're hitting the trigger, but I can't count how many times your fingers are hitting the trigger in one second. I have to rely on a sound recording of the firing sequence and count the spikes... and trigger hits don't register as spikes. Only shots do.

I analyzed your vid, though, and I got 14 bps. I'll add you to the runnings. :cheers:

I did slow the video down so you can see how many missed shots there were (2 I believe). Since this is about fastest "fingers" and not "fastest string" lol
If i was dry-firing, it wouldn't have happened ;)

drg
01-20-2008, 02:11 AM
can i walk with 3 fingers? technically i'm walking the trigger. if so? game. set. match.

i can max my halo.

good question, and one I asked earlier. why not make the vid and see where it goes.

Mongoose
01-20-2008, 12:33 PM

i can max my halo.

Go for it!!!!
but so far all i have heard from you is talk!!! :sleeping:

Mongoose
01-20-2008, 12:35 PM
im gonna enter a few more vids...
i know that the p-mag does better but i need to shoot a entire 5 seconds

my question: rawbutter.....will you use the best 5 second clip if i enter one with me shooting for longer then 5 sec ?

ok here is my Venomag once again but this time with a 5 sec string
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_fastfingers.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=fastfingers.flv)

and here is a stock invert mini
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_miniblack.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=miniblack.flv)

thats it im done!! :dance:

rawbutter
01-20-2008, 01:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZJPHisWTdk

not the best.

this was my old viking last year before it was milled and got the robtown valve

I counted a 13.6 average bps over five seconds. Not bad!

i can max my halo.

Sure. This contest is all about seeing how fast people can shoot with pure semi. Whatever it takes, do it.

rawbutter
01-20-2008, 02:14 PM
my question: rawbutter.....will you use the best 5 second clip if i enter one with me shooting for longer then 5 sec ?

I do try to look for the best five second clip... but I'm not going to sit here and count all different possibilities. I'd get a little cross-eyed if I did that. I just look for the five seconds that most consistent and dense with shots. That make sense?

One problem I've had with your pneumag, though, is the sound echo. It's really hard for me to figure out where one shot ends and the next begins. Case in point.... here's your pneumag clip, shooting 11 bps (by my best guess). I even amplified it to try and make each shot stand out a little more.
http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/11bps.jpg

Compared to your mini at 15.4 bps. The shots are so much easier to count.
http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/15-4bps.jpg

Maybe shooting outside would reduce the echo effect? I don't know. Regardless, you've got some fast fingers. :hail:

Mongoose
01-20-2008, 02:24 PM
wow i see what your saying!!

so i got a 11 with the p-mag.....i'll take it :D

tebo
01-20-2008, 02:30 PM
So I just recorded a video with my pm5m, its bouncing right now :( so I'm going to mess around with the trigger sensitivity and try again. I really want to know how fast my fingers are without bounce. I fixed the bouncing problem. I turned the trigger sensitivity up from the stock 5 to 12. Now all I have to do i make the video and upload on youtube.http://youtube.com/watch?v=hcdlugjOhg4

68magOwner
01-20-2008, 04:52 PM
hmm, i won the last one of these, ill have to get an entry in soon

rawbutter
01-20-2008, 11:12 PM
So I just recorded a video with my pm5m, its bouncing right now :( so I'm going to mess around with the trigger sensitivity and try again. I really want to know how fast my fingers are without bounce. I fixed the bouncing problem. I turned the trigger sensitivity up from the stock 5 to 12. Now all I have to do i make the video and upload on youtube.http://youtube.com/watch?v=hcdlugjOhg4

I'm assuming this video was without the bounce, right? It's 11.6 bps. Nice job!

hmm, i won the last one of these, ill have to get an entry in soon

I don't believe you. I want proof!!! ;)

(And that means that I want a new video.)

68magOwner
01-21-2008, 04:42 AM
Heh, i doubt ill come up with a repeat win. I havent shot a marker in semi automatic.......probably since the last one of these. Its been a WHILE. I started playing PSP/xball format events, and, everythings ramping, and, if im not doing that, i have the phantom out. Ill get SOMETHING together though just for kicks. Plus, im playing nppl next season, so, i should re-learn to shoot in semi anyway i suppose.

tebo
01-21-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm assuming this video was without the bounce, right? It's 11.6 bps. Nice job!
Yeah no bounce at all. The stock trigger sensitivity setting of 5 sucks. I had to turn it up to 12. Max is 20.

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-21-2008, 09:38 PM
my red franken halfie (closed bolt FASOR), as the local guys call it, the back block is cycling, its my crappy camera that cannot catch that, it cannot even catch a paintball flying when the Filmer is behind the shooter, but it does captured sound, and most of the backblock movement.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/?action=view&current=S5300004.flv

I have no guess on how fast it is, the settings allow for up to 30, though I know I am not that fast with my fingers...no bounce what so ever (took a LONG time to get that set to be so on an E1 board), and a nice crisp snappy trigger (microswitch :ninja: ) help me shoot it fast, as the board has no other modes other than semi and classic! :shooting:

rawbutter
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
my red franken halfie (closed bolt FASOR), as the local guys call it, the back block is cycling, its my crappy camera that cannot catch that, it cannot even catch a paintball flying when the Filmer is behind the shooter, but it does captured sound, and most of the backblock movement.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/?action=view&current=S5300004.flv

I have no guess on how fast it is, the settings allow for up to 30, though I know I am not that fast with my fingers...no bounce what so ever (took a LONG time to get that set to be so on an E1 board), and a nice crisp snappy trigger (microswitch :ninja: ) help me shoot it fast, as the board has no other modes other than semi and classic! :shooting:

First off, half-blocks are awesome, so I love your gun.

There is a ton of echo in that place, though. Best I can figure is that you're doing 15 bps, but I can't be completely sure because of all the distortion. Echo or no, that's still freaking fast.

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-22-2008, 10:27 PM
ok, I can make another vid later on, I will go all the way outside then, I was just in the back of my garage, as its like 26 degrees outside...freaking cold for Oregon (I know its colder almost everywhere else :P) plus it doesn't help that I tried to make it when my fingers were frozen and a little sluggish from working on getting some anno stuff moved to my bigger and more temperature controlled location :D

Pneumagger
01-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Awhile ago I made this vid. Sorry for the webcam, that's all I had at the time and youtube made it even worse looking. If I can find my old drives, I'll dig up the godwave pics.
Throughout the string the fastest full second was a 14cps sustained. The fastest burst in it (quickest 2 consecutive peaks) was 17.2bps.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jhvzeEZceZ8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jhvzeEZceZ8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

drg
01-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Boy it's awfully hard to confirm 1 shot/1 pull in that video ...

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-22-2008, 11:11 PM
if you mean me, yea, it may seem that way till you know that it doesn't fire on the trigger pull, but on the release, thats the only way the micro switch I had worked, and I have just gone with it, it feels a little strange at first, though when you really start shooting it, it is a very nice feel, that, and the timmy frame/trigger really help me also :D

drg
01-22-2008, 11:17 PM
if you mean me, yea, it may seem that way till you know that it doesn't fire on the trigger pull, but on the release, thats the only way the micro switch I had worked, and I have just gone with it, it feels a little strange at first, though when you really start shooting it, it is a very nice feel, that, and the timmy frame/trigger really help me also :D

Actually i was referring to pneumagger's ...

Pneumagger
01-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Actually i was referring to pneumagger's ...
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/spaceballswhat4qebj7.gif

I know it's got a crap frame rate (I think 15frame/sec) and If i'm pulling near 15 and the frame rate is 15 then there's not going to be smooth movement... but it is legit. Here is the link to the original thread a long time ago: LINK HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=199259&highlight=shorty24) . I found an old pics in my photobucket here's a 1 second clip from that string. The fastest portion came towards the middle of the primary long string.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/14bpssustained.jpg

drg
01-22-2008, 11:38 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/spaceballswhat4qebj7.gif

I know it's got a crap frame rate (I think 15frame/sec) and If i'm pulling near 15 and the frame rate is 15 then there's not going to be smooth movement... but it is legit. Here is the link to the original thread a long time ago: LINK HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=199259&highlight=shorty24) . I found an old pics in my photobucket here's a 1 second clip from that string. The fastest portion came towards the middle of the primary long string.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/14bpssustained.jpg

Unfortnately, the whole point of this thread is to "show your work" as it were ... if the video is insufficient to show the required information, then it cannot be counted. I would think you might want a more consistent 5 seconds anyway for an official entry.

BTW, rawbutter ... how do you feel as far as the practicality test with this one?

Pneumagger
01-23-2008, 01:02 AM
I think the point of the video is more a "proof it's you shooting". Anyone can post a pic of some goldwave they found and claim they shot that fast. It's called fastest fingers contest... not best film award. It's a 15fps webcam and it's all i own... I don't feel a silly contest is just worth my purchasing a new camcorder. If you're doubting the validity that it is real video or it's altered then I guess your doubts are reasonable, as I clearly spend times recording and editing things a year and a half in advance of some thread I plan to post them in for fame and fortune. :rolleyes:

The audio is plenty good enough to hear and use GW to analyze at least a full 1 second sample. I would record a better sample for you with my silly camera, but I do not currently have an electro or mech I could use.

drg
01-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Clearly, the point is whether you are getting one shot per pull, that's been a basic requirement of these contents ... Your video does not show how fast your fingers are at all. The camera simply does not have enough framerate. Unfortunate, but the whole point of video proof is just that -- proof.

It's not to see who is shooting, heck most of them don't have a face in them.

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Unfortnately, the whole point of this thread is to "show your work" as it were ... if the video is insufficient to show the required information, then it cannot be counted. I would think you might want a more consistent 5 seconds anyway for an official entry.

BTW, rawbutter ... how do you feel as far as the practicality test with this one?

I get your point, drg, but I have to side with pneumagger. These aren't the Golden Globes... we're all just showing off how fast (or slow) we can shoot.

Bottom line is that I trust pneumagger. He's been here a long time and he's personally helped me out with stuff. If he says it's him shooting the gun on pure semi, I'm gonna trust that, even though the video may be sub-par.

And that goes for everyone else too. Unless I have a good reason not to, I'm going to assume people are being honest. Besides, analyzing videos to look closely at finger movement is way more work than I'm willing to do.

Pneumagger.... I'll get to your video tonight when I'm home and confirm your bps. I can't see the video here at work, even during lunch break. :(

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't feel a silly contest is just worth my purchasing a new camcorder.

:rofl:

:spit_take

My sentiments exactly. I'm just glad you entered something.

drg
01-23-2008, 12:41 PM
I get your point, drg, but I have to side with pneumagger. These aren't the Golden Globes... we're all just showing off how fast (or slow) we can shoot.

Bottom line is that I trust pneumagger. He's been here a long time and he's personally helped me out with stuff. If he says it's him shooting the gun on pure semi, I'm gonna trust that, even though the video may be sub-par.

And that goes for everyone else too. Unless I have a good reason not to, I'm going to assume people are being honest. Besides, analyzing videos to look closely at finger movement is way more work than I'm willing to do.

Pneumagger.... I'll get to your video tonight when I'm home and confirm your bps. I can't see the video here at work, even during lunch break. :(

Well, that's unfortunate. It's the same problem that marred the last contest.

The thing is people can completely truthfully believe they are pulling an honest number and not be. It's not hard for a few balls of trigger bounce to slip by undetected when you are running flat out.

At any rate, my analysis of that video gets 11 bps on the dot.

Mongoose
01-23-2008, 01:43 PM

The thing is people can completely truthfully believe they are pulling an honest number and not be. It's not hard for a few balls of trigger bounce to slip by undetected when you are running flat out.

At any rate, my analysis of that video gets 11 bps on the dot.

well i just wanna say that he is using a pnuemag...and there is no bounce with them.
all you can do is semi.
vids good with me

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 02:14 PM

http://www.pblegion.com/images/smilies/ohthedrama.gif

I don't see it being that big of a deal.

The big difference between this contest and the last one is that we're not playing for money... and I think that's significant. The grand prize for the last contest was almost $100, whereas here we're just competing for bragging rights.

So, I'm really not expecting dishonesty from people. I mean... c'mon. Is there anyone out there who's so pathetic that they're going to spend all the time and energy to make a fake video just for some self-esteem points through an Internet paintball forum?

Alright... let's get this contest back on topic. Let's see some more shooting!!! :shooting:

tebo
01-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Could I submit another entry? I found another trigger adjustment screw that made my pull much easier. If not that alright.

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Could I submit another entry? I found another trigger adjustment screw that made my pull much easier. If not that alright.

Go for it. (I might be doing the same thing in a week or two after I get in some practice. I doubt I'll be able to catch mongoose, though.)

drg
01-23-2008, 06:14 PM
well i just wanna say that he is using a pnuemag...and there is no bounce with them.
all you can do is semi.
vids good with me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBs9SPy3cMM

drg
01-23-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.pblegion.com/images/smilies/ohthedrama.gif

I don't see it being that big of a deal.

The big difference between this contest and the last one is that we're not playing for money... and I think that's significant. The grand prize for the last contest was almost $100, whereas here we're just competing for bragging rights.

So, I'm really not expecting dishonesty from people. I mean... c'mon. Is there anyone out there who's so pathetic that they're going to spend all the time and energy to make a fake video just for some self-esteem points through an Internet paintball forum?

Alright... let's get this contest back on topic. Let's see some more shooting!!! :shooting:

As I said, there could be no malice involved at all, someone could just be honestly mistaken. I happen to actually believe Pneumagger's video is legitimate, it's not showing anything too outrageous, HOWEVER, the whole point of asking for a video is to have visual proof ... If you start making exceptions, you lose legitimacy and might as well just have people submit sound clips or take their word on a BPS number.

This is the *exact* same issue we had last time, the winning video was filmed at 15 fps and did not show one shot, one pull. At nearly 16 bps it was a little harder call to make to say the benefit of the doubt should be given, especially when every other entry conformed to the rules.

Think about this -- the last one was two years ago and we are STILL talking about it, these things tend to become part of the lore, as it were. It's important to cross your "t"s and dot your "i"s.

jenarelJAM
01-23-2008, 08:45 PM
I don't see why pneumagger can't just make another video using a real camera? Surely he at least knows someone who has a camera that can take at 30 fps?

It's not like we're shooting paint, so it's not expensive to do video after video after video (unlike last time). I think that seeing as there are also a lot more contestants this time around, if it doesn't conform to the rules, it's going to be a sore point.

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Well, my analysis of pneumagger's video confirms drg's 11bps count. There were some much higher bursts, but there were also lots of gaps over the best five second clip that brought down the average.

Now... Is the video itself good enough to be considered "proof" that pneumagger was shooting that fast? Probably not. When I was commenting before, I was at work where I actually couldn't view the video. It is rather grainy. Of course I believe that pneumagger is honest, but if I accept his entry, then I have to accept anyone else's entry that happens to be a little less than par.

So, all of you need to go out and buy new $500 camcorders in order to participate in this contest. Oh, and by the way, the prize for winning this contest is still nothing. :p

Now, I shall laugh at myself and everyone else who actually thought for one second that I was serious about that comment. :D

Here's what I'm really going to do. Since this contest is for bragging rights and nothing else, I'm going to add pneumagger's name and his 11bps to the list on the first page. I really don't care how crappy his video was. Why? Because I trust him. Pneumagger's built a rock-solid reputation here over the years, so I'm not going to doubt his video. And even if I did doubt his video and ask him to make another, it wouldn't do any good, because pneumagger is smart enough to realize the true intent and purpose of this "contest," and he wouldn't make another video just because I told him to. Personally, I'm kinda flattered that he took the time to show off any video at all, even one that's over a year old.

Therefore, I'm going to politely ask everyone else to stop mucking up my thread. Let's get back on topic. I haven't seen nearly enough videos yet. Isn't there someone out there who can show us how to do 8 bps on a classic? That's something I want to see. :shooting:

rawbutter
01-23-2008, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBs9SPy3cMM

I seem to remember pneumagger saying that this was runaway, not trigger bounce. He'll have to comment on that, though. It's his vid, after all.

drg
01-23-2008, 10:48 PM
I seem to remember pneumagger saying that this was runaway, not trigger bounce. He'll have to comment on that, though. It's his vid, after all.

Regardless of what it is, it's not straight semi, so whoever said pneumags are strictly semi is wrong. BTW aren't runaway and bounce synonymous?

Edited, thanks Pneumagger.

Pneumagger
01-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Look, that vid I posted is 1.5yrs old. If I or anyone else had discovered a way to make a controllable full auto pneumatic frame that only fired 13-17 bps doncha think news would have spread by now? I would've patented and sold the idea by now and we'd all be using them.

A pneumatic frame either:
a) doesn't work
b) skips shots or short strokes
c) runs nicely in semi
d) goes full auto runaway 30-40 bps as fast as the valve allows.

If it's going to be a big deal you don't have to accept the vid. I just saw the thread in one of the random days I browse here and dug up the old vid.

Pneumagger
01-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Fairly sure it's basically sweetspotting the LPR to make the gun rapid fire. Regardless of what it is, it's not straight semi, so whoever said pneumags are strictly semi is wrong. BTW aren't runaway and bounce synonymous?

I'm fairly sure it's just an xvalve with the brass reg seat removed. I'm also fairly sure any mag (mech or pneu) will do that without the seat.

drg
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Look, that vid I posted is 1.5yrs old.

The age of the video proves nothing, my video is over 2 years old. As I said eariler, I even believe yours is perfectly legitimate. However it doesn't conform to any particular standard.

That's nothing personal. I'm just asking for consistency. Surely you can see the value in that.

I'm fairly sure it's just an xvalve with the brass reg seat removed. I'm also fairly sure any mag (mech or pneu) will do that without the seat.

Thanks for that clarification.

drg
01-24-2008, 03:39 AM
Here's blazestorm's video from a while back ... just for kicks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eZAHFNJhY6Y

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-24-2008, 04:23 AM
damn I need to adjust my trigger so I can catch a Mongoose... :P that and make a vid with less echo...and to everyone fighting over standards, just make new vids with strings longer than 5 seconds, and everyone QUIT FIGHTING, its just a bragging rights contest, not end all be all who is fastest!

rawbutter
01-24-2008, 11:41 AM
and to everyone fighting over standards, just make new vids with strings longer than 5 seconds, and everyone QUIT FIGHTING, its just a bragging rights contest, not end all be all who is fastest!

Amen. :cheers:

Mongoose
01-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Look, that vid I posted is 1.5yrs old. If I or anyone else had discovered a way to make a controllable full auto pneumatic frame that only fired 13-17 bps doncha think news would have spread by now? I would've patented and sold the idea by now and we'd all be using them.

A pneumatic frame either:
a) doesn't work
b) skips shots or short strokes
c) runs nicely in semi
d) goes full auto runaway 30-40 bps as fast as the valve allows.

If it's going to be a big deal you don't have to accept the vid. I just saw the thread in one of the random days I browse here and dug up the old vid.

well said.
thanks for sharing your work....i am a fan :cheers:

rawbutter
01-24-2008, 09:20 PM

Wow. That's insane. :wow:

babyface
01-24-2008, 09:36 PM
they look like rubber. or the fingers dont exist because they are in the matrix!

tebo
01-25-2008, 12:56 AM
I guess I will make a pump video. :rofl:

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-25-2008, 05:19 AM
I got my trigger adjusted some now its faster than it was before, I will make a vid tomorrow outside tomorrow so it limits the echo and what not, I know this gun rips (halfie), so hopefully I can really show it well! :D then maybe make a vid of my classic pnuemag also :D

drg
01-25-2008, 06:29 AM
If possible, can you film from the other side this time?

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 02:00 PM
I got my trigger adjusted some now its faster than it was before, I will make a vid tomorrow outside tomorrow so it limits the echo and what not, I know this gun rips (halfie), so hopefully I can really show it well! :D then maybe make a vid of my classic pnuemag also :D

i m gonna try the classic next....but i have a question.....can it be a pnueclassic or do you want a straight up classic!

rawbutter
01-25-2008, 02:04 PM
i m gonna try the classic next....but i have a question.....can it be a pnueclassic or do you want a straight up classic!

A pneuclassic?

I'm not sure that's fair. I'd say it has to be a straight up classic, unless we go and start making extra categories.

But hey... if you make a video, I'll watch it and figure out the bps. ;)

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 02:16 PM
A pneuclassic?

I'm not sure that's fair. I'd say it has to be a straight up classic, unless we go and start making extra categories.

But hey... if you make a video, I'll watch it and figure out the bps. ;)

with a powerlyte frame also... :rofl:

i still need to make a better vid of the venomag first.

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
oh I got a pnueclassic actually, which I don't mind competing against its Xvalved big brothers, its plenty fast for a solid stainless uppers classic mag! :D

going out to make the vids now, so yea, hopefully my pnueclassic can compete ;)

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
ok, I have no idea how these will fair, the vid quality is not great, but I don't have a camcorder, just a digicamera that does sound vids...

my timmy framed FASOR cocker! I think this is faster than my last vid by a little bit, I did work on the trigger some, but who knows!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/?action=view&current=halfiefast.flv

and like I said, a pnueclassic, which I think is also cruzin' for a classic valve and only 800PSI input! (I know I need a dynaflow or flatline really bad!)

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/?action=view&current=pnueclassicfast.flv

hopefully they stand up some what, I think they are fast at least :shooting:

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 04:10 PM
nice vids.
i think your first vid was faster...but its just my opinion

that pnueclassic was great!! :cheers:

rawbutter
01-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Bazooka,

Unless you sped up your last video (the one on youtube), there's no way those second videos are even comparable. You were doing 9bps with a single finger, and upwards of twenty when you were walking. Heck... you might even be pushing 30bps. The wave file is so crowded, I can't tell where one shot ends and another begins.

Here's one second... just for kicks.
http://www.rawbutter.com/images/paintball/20plus.jpg
If you can get a accurate count on that, by my guess. Fortunately, since there aren't any strings longer than two three seconds, I don't really have to accept it. :p

The other vids you made were also fast, and since they were outdoors, it was a lot easier to get a shot count. You consistently shot the cocker a little over 14bps (14.6 was the max, I think), and the pneuclassic hovered around 10 (max was 10.6).

Freaking amazing.

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-25-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm good with that, the pnueclassic is hard to walk, and sounds so funny when shooting because I added a QEV recently...that and my 2 way leaks a little on each shot., so it does not chuff, but it does sound a little strange...lol

oh well, I know I can hit faster with another gun, or even the same one with paint actually (don't know why, but paint makes me feel like I shoot faster or something...)

hey, as long as my guns all work, I am good with that! :clap:

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 04:52 PM

one thing we just noticed while watching this vid.
is it me or is the bolt not completely cycling.
just a thought

BAZOOKA_Boy
01-25-2008, 04:57 PM
it is not fully cycling at all, the guy probably lowered his dwell down to something like 3 or so, and made his trigger so short blowing on it will get it to go off...while the timmy is nice, its not really so legit looking, it seems way sped up, and even if its not, thats still not an actual firing gun.

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 04:59 PM
it is not fully cycling at all, the guy probably lowered his dwell down to something like 3 or so, and made his trigger so short blowing on it will get it to go off...while the timmy is nice, its not really so legit looking, it seems way sped up, and even if its not, thats still not an actual firing gun.

thats what we thought....well i think that if it cant fire a paintball its not working!!! :tard:

rawbutter
01-25-2008, 05:15 PM

Wait.... for some reason, I wasn't thinking right and thought that this was Bazooka_Boy :tard:

This is the shooting that I was analyzing in my previous thread, and I said it was +20bps. But if it isn't cycling, then that's just not fair, now is it. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I have the rest of you guys around to tell me what's legit and what's not. :cheers:

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Wait.... for some reason, I wasn't thinking right and thought that this was Bazooka_Boy :tard:

This is the shooting that I was analyzing in my previous thread, and I said it was +20bps. But if it isn't cycling, then that's just not fair, now is it. :rolleyes:

I'm glad I have the rest of you guys around to tell me what's legit and what's not. :cheers:

now your last post makes sense..lol

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
i know its not 5 seconds and i dont need it to be counted...but rawbutter...can you please let me know the bps....especially on the second to last rip...thanks "this is the fastest ive had this monster!!!!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_MVI_0454.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=MVI_0454.flv)

drg
01-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Here is some slo-mo video of the top two entries, for fun and discussion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh1Wnd2kGQ8

Mongoose
01-25-2008, 10:46 PM
thats great!!!! sounds like a heartbeat.
thanks for taking the time. :cheers:

drg
01-25-2008, 10:57 PM
thats great!!!! sounds like a heartbeat.
thanks for taking the time. :cheers:

No problem, as you can see it is much more difficult to see what is going on when filming from the back of the hand, but I can make out your index finger moving and can extrapolate the motion of your middle finger from timing and the movement of your knuckle. I can see no reason why this is not a legitimate pull. That is FAST! Note, I think during the pan-zoom, my video program drops some frames ...

Bolter
01-26-2008, 09:24 AM
You have to be careful with cockers. They are measured in sounds per second ;)

rawbutter
01-26-2008, 02:45 PM
i know its not 5 seconds and i dont need it to be counted...but rawbutter...can you please let me know the bps....especially on the second to last rip...thanks "this is the fastest ive had this monster!!!!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_MVI_0454.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=MVI_0454.flv)

Wow, dude. I don't know. That's fast, but I can't figure out the exact bps. There's just too much echo and not enough punch for each shot. Perhaps if you pointed the gun at the microphone, the sound effect would be more pronounced. :confused:

Here is some slo-mo video of the top two entries, for fun and discussion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh1Wnd2kGQ8

That is really cool! Now I want to do it to my own video. Maybe tomorrow... when I actually have free time.

t0nnn
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
here's my pneumag finally with the magnet mod in
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_Tonyrip_divX.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=Tonyrip_divX.flv)

drg
01-27-2008, 11:14 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_Tonyrip_divX.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=Tonyrip_divX.flv)

Your dog is enjoying the show.

Mongoose
01-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Your dog is enjoying the show.

lol...i think she was also impressed with the new magnet mod!!! that gun never ripped so good!!!

rawbutter
01-29-2008, 11:37 AM
So... back on topic.

I guess no one else wants to show off their fast fingers, hm? Where are all the contestants? :confused:

Maybe I should have advertised this as a "Post your video and I'll analyze your bps for you" instead of a "contest." I'd probably get more takers that way. :rolleyes:

Mongoose
01-29-2008, 12:22 PM
So... back on topic.

I guess no one else wants to show off their fast fingers, hm? Where are all the contestants? :confused:

Maybe I should have advertised this as a "Post your video and I'll analyze your bps for you" instead of a "contest." I'd probably get more takers that way. :rolleyes:

look up three posts....t0nnn entered a mech vid!!! i think he beat me :cry:

rawbutter
01-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Whoops. I thought he was just showing off his magnet mod.

I'll analyze the video when I get home.

rawbutter
01-29-2008, 03:43 PM

11bps was the best average I could get. You definitely go higher at points, though. Nice. :clap:

Mongoose
01-29-2008, 03:57 PM
11bps was the best average I could get. You definitely go higher at points, though. Nice. :clap:

a tie..... :rofl:

thanks rawbutter

rawbutter
01-29-2008, 05:10 PM
a tie..... :rofl:

thanks rawbutter

Don't get too excited. I'm going to do some video editing and... um... I mean, I'm going to practice a lot in the next week and post a video that's faster than both of you. ;)

t0nnn
01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
lol thanks rawbutter....that was really the first time we got it shooting right, i'll be doing some practicing myself as well

Mongoose
01-31-2008, 04:01 PM
No one else has a camera???? cmon guys lets see some shooting!!!!!

Bolter
01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
my gun is with a team mate. Im seeing them 24th feb, and I will get a video on that day. If you can wait that long.

I have freaky fingers. With my Xmag I could hit 17bps average for the entire hopper (loved that gun) but with ramping being around for a few years I havent tried for a while. Im sure I can hit 15 without trying though, and I would like to see if I still have it.

rawbutter
01-31-2008, 06:05 PM
my gun is with a team mate. Im seeing them 24th feb, and I will get a video on that day. If you can wait that long.

I have freaky fingers. With my Xmag I could hit 17bps average for the entire hopper (loved that gun) but with ramping being around for a few years I havent tried for a while. Im sure I can hit 15 without trying though, and I would like to see if I still have it.

We're not going anywhere. I want to see this 15bps. :shooting:

Mongoose
02-07-2008, 01:05 PM
:dance:

Bolter
02-07-2008, 01:06 PM
We're not going anywhere. I want to see this 15bps. :shooting:

I'll certainly give it my best shot :)

Edit: uploading a vid from a match a good few years ago, when I had my Xmag. Theres a point in it where I move from one can to another, and I let rip :)

Vids a bit lame though sorry :rolleyes: :(

hope this works
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4776778095 im the tall one in the grey hat shouting alot. We're in yellow.

Excuse the two cusses sorry

Bolter
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
This isnt for the fastest fingers competition, its for show I guess, but I need (and want) to get a decent video.

t0nnn
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
you have to have a facebook account to see the video

Caboose
02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Huh, it was faster in real life, haha. My camera sucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlj_n1Ypg

Bolter
02-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Try this http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cqx61

drg
02-08-2008, 04:00 AM

On a casual check I get about 13.5-14/sec.

drg
02-08-2008, 04:24 AM
Try this http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cqx61

Can you give a timestamp?

Bolter
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Can you give a timestamp?

2:01-2:06

outreach
02-08-2008, 11:31 AM
this almost gives me a reason to rehydro my scubas and be tottaly broke for a week:P
dust off my stupid fast intimidator or my ego mag :eek:

tebo
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I have an ICD promaster on the way and it has a 3 or 4 way adjustable trigger. So I will make another video should me much faster than my old pm5 that I sold :clap:

rawbutter
02-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I'll certainly give it my best shot :)

Edit: uploading a vid from a match a good few years ago, when I had my Xmag. Theres a point in it where I move from one can to another, and I let rip :)

Vids a bit lame though sorry :rolleyes: :(

hope this works
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4776778095 im the tall one in the grey hat shouting alot. We're in yellow.

Excuse the two cusses sorry

I know I've been kinda lax on the rules, but I really don't think I can consider this legit. (Does that make you happy, drg?) There's no way to even tell if it's you shooting (not that I don't think you are), and there's so much interference and other people shooting. I really can't even figure out a reliable bps count. *sigh* If you do another vid that follows the guidelines, I'll definitely add your name to the runnings.

Cool vid, though. Looks like the game was a lot of fun. Maybe I should actually go and play speedball one of these days. :rolleyes:

rawbutter
02-08-2008, 06:03 PM

Yeah... I agree with drg. The best bps I got was 13.4... and you're remarkable consistent. And I must say, the conditions in your video were perfect. It was soooo easy to count shots. Makes my job easy. :D

Bolter
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
I know I've been kinda lax on the rules, but I really don't think I can consider this legit. (Does that make you happy, drg?) There's no way to even tell if it's you shooting (not that I don't think you are), and there's so much interference and other people shooting. I really can't even figure out a reliable bps count. *sigh* If you do another vid that follows the guidelines, I'll definitely add your name to the runnings.

Cool vid, though. Looks like the game was a lot of fun. Maybe I should actually go and play speedball one of these days. :rolleyes:

Thats why I said this :

This isnt for the fastest fingers competition, its for show I guess, but I need (and want) to get a decent video.

There is no way this could count, I will make a video on the 24th ;)

Caboose
02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah... I agree with drg. The best bps I got was 13.4... and you're remarkable consistent. And I must say, the conditions in your video were perfect. It was soooo easy to count shots. Makes my job easy. :D
Haha, thanks. 3 fingers makes it really easy to be consistent.

Mongoose
02-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Haha, thanks. 3 fingers makes it really easy to be consistent.

i shoot slower with three fingers...i tried but it just didnt work for me!!!

yaaaowHuggs
02-09-2008, 07:26 AM
my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys :ninja: ) my friend can really rip on that gun. its got a techna with no return spring and some crazy light microswitch, i'm not sure if its in working condition tho. He's got a DMC as well, but i think we would have to goldwave it or something.

rawbutter
02-13-2008, 09:01 AM
my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys :ninja: ) my friend can really rip on that gun. its got a techna with no return spring and some crazy light microswitch, i'm not sure if its in working condition tho. He's got a DMC as well, but i think we would have to goldwave it or something.

I'd love to see a video.

If your friend isn't a member here, though, I'm not sure we can count him in the runnings.

Bolter
02-13-2008, 01:51 PM

Im sorry to doubt your friend, but I am yet to meet someone who shoots over 16/17 bps. Lets get a video!

longi
02-13-2008, 04:36 PM
How i wish i had a camcorder. Ho hum... :cry:

yaaaowHuggs
02-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Im sorry to doubt your friend, but I am yet to meet someone who shoots over 16/17 bps. Lets get a video!

I dont have anyway of recording him as of yet, but ive heard of bob long shooting like 20 or something crazy... pretty sure there are videos of that.

Caboose
02-14-2008, 11:14 AM
I've seen Bob play XPSL. He played last year. He fans the trigger and uses cheater modes =/

Mongoose
02-14-2008, 11:14 AM
I dont have anyway of recording him as of yet, but ive heard of bob long shooting like 20 or something crazy... pretty sure there are videos of that.

dont believe everything you hear

Bolter
02-14-2008, 11:52 AM

Yes guns can do 20 or more. Whether the player is pulling the trigger at 20 is another thing. That sort of bps is very very fast.

Mongoose
02-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Any more vids out there!!!!

Bolter
02-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Im gonna do one on Sunday. Watch this space ;)

Edit: we have a PACT timer aswell :)

pump
02-24-2008, 05:27 AM
for the pump division........autotriggers or no autotriggers?...............pump return springs or no pump return springs?

Bolter
02-24-2008, 03:15 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7cga3s

ok try this out. I reckon 16ish :) although apparently I only shoot for 4.92seconds so, I hope you can be lenient?

I have another video aswell if not.

Edit: Im no good with goldwave and things like that if anyone could help me out?

rawbutter
02-24-2008, 04:35 PM
for the pump division........autotriggers or no autotriggers?...............pump return springs or no pump return springs?

I would just ask that you specify everything.

pump
02-24-2008, 09:42 PM
well ill do one of each...just to see how fast i can

BTW the heavier the return spring the easier it is to shoot fast

rawbutter
02-25-2008, 08:49 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7cga3s

ok try this out. I reckon 16ish :) although apparently I only shoot for 4.92seconds so, I hope you can be lenient?

I have another video aswell if not.

Edit: Im no good with goldwave and things like that if anyone could help me out?

Dang, Bolter.... that's one HUGE file. :wow: I'm glad you finally got a video in, though. And I'll let the .08 seconds slide. That's like... what, maybe one extra shot in five seconds?

Anyway, you did 79 shots in 4.92 seconds, which comes out at 15.8 bps. Quite nice. Nice enough for 1st place, anyway. :cool:

Sorry, mongoose. :ninja:

rawbutter
02-25-2008, 08:51 PM
well ill do one of each...just to see how fast i can

BTW the heavier the return spring the easier it is to shoot fast

I get it... so the heavier spring is like a reactive trigger. I can't wait to see the video. It will be the first pump entry. :clap: (Heck... it might be the only pump entry.)

pump
02-25-2008, 08:53 PM
not reactive.....just helps push it forward......now a reactive pump would be messed up

Bolter
02-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Dang, Bolter.... that's one HUGE file. :wow: I'm glad you finally got a video in, though. And I'll let the .08 seconds slide. That's like... what, maybe one extra shot in five seconds?

Anyway, you did 79 shots in 4.92 seconds, which comes out at 15.8 bps. Quite nice. Nice enough for 1st place, anyway. :cool:

Sorry, mongoose. :ninja:

Cool. I think I can go faster aswell. I certainly used to be faster anyways.

I'll PM you a link to youtube when I get the other video uploaded. Theres a :cuss: at the end, so I wont post it here.

Mongoose
02-26-2008, 03:24 PM
nice job bolter...looks like i need to do another vid!! :D

p8ntbal4me
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
You guys should have someone do slow mo videos as well of the submitted contestants.

In the even that someone tried to use a ramping setting,... you would not know they were using it unless you could see the finger hit the trigger and see the audio spike.

Its really the ONLY way to proove the validity of true semi.

~ P8nt

Bolter
02-26-2008, 05:40 PM
nice job bolter...looks like i need to do another vid!! :D

Go for it! A bit of competition never hurt anyone :)

Mongoose
02-26-2008, 05:56 PM
You guys should have someone do slow mo videos as well of the submitted contestants.

In the even that someone tried to use a ramping setting,... you would not know they were using it unless you could see the finger hit the trigger and see the audio spike.

~ P8nt

there is a slowmow of my video somewhere in this thread!!

rawbutter
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM

~ P8nt

You're probably right. Care to volunteer to do all the slow-mo work? ;)

p8ntbal4me
02-27-2008, 04:20 PM
there is a slowmow of my video somewhere in this thread!!

No no,... i mean take a video of you ACTUALLY SHOOTING FAST,... then slow it down. :D :p

Not "this is how I normally fire".

C'mon,.. u knew it was comming!

~ P8nt

p8ntbal4me
02-27-2008, 04:23 PM
You're probably right. Care to volunteer to do all the slow-mo work? ;)

Nah,... Im too busy trying to proove my Ego actually shoots 41bps (according to the board LCD) :tard:

Let me see if I can find a video of me shooting my SFT,..... someone will cry ramping on that gun for sure.

~ P8nt

Mongoose
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
No no,... i mean take a video of you ACTUALLY SHOOTING FAST,... then slow it down. :D :p

Not "this is how I normally fire".

C'mon,.. u knew it was comming!

~ P8nt
:D ...very funny!!!

t_boneshacone
03-01-2008, 11:50 PM
i have a vid and i want to know how fast it is, the quality isnt great but you can see my fingers moving and you can hear the gun just fine

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x102/t_boneshacone/th_0301081551-1.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x102/t_boneshacone/?action=view&current=0301081551-1.flv)

Bolter
03-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Were you shooting paint?

t_boneshacone
03-02-2008, 03:39 PM
no but i had been shooting paint that fast all day, that was in the chrono station at my field

rawbutter
03-02-2008, 08:30 PM
i have a vid and i want to know how fast it is, the quality isnt great but you can see my fingers moving and you can hear the gun just fine

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x102/t_boneshacone/th_0301081551-1.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x102/t_boneshacone/?action=view&current=0301081551-1.flv)

Thanks for the video, but there's a LOT of interference in the sound capture. It looks like you're shooting somewhere in the 15-16 bps range, but I really can't be 100% sure. There's just too much noise. (Maybe the camera is too close to the gun and it's picking up trigger sounds?)

tebo
03-02-2008, 10:44 PM
I made a video with my ion and got 14 bps, goldwaved. I had two cameras one for my stream of paint the other for my fingers. Unfortunately my fingers pulling the trigger slowly moved out of the second cameras view. Here is the video though.http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/spyderballar92/?action=view&current=ionvideo1.flv

Bolter
03-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the video, but there's a LOT of interference in the sound capture. It looks like you're shooting somewhere in the 15-16 bps range, but I really can't be 100% sure. There's just too much noise. (Maybe the camera is too close to the gun and it's picking up trigger sounds?)

I dont think the gun is cycling properly.

Bolter
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Did I win a t-shirt? :)

t0nnn
03-15-2008, 11:49 PM
i'd like to enter this for mech class

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_BPSentry.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=BPSentry.flv)

Bolter
03-16-2008, 07:03 AM
Did I win a t-shirt? :)

I take it not :(

rawbutter
03-16-2008, 01:06 PM
I made a video with my ion and got 14 bps, goldwaved. I had two cameras one for my stream of paint the other for my fingers. Unfortunately my fingers pulling the trigger slowly moved out of the second cameras view. Here is the video though.http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/spyderballar92/?action=view&current=ionvideo1.flv

Yeah... I got 13.8... 14bps from that vid. I don't think I can accept it into the contest, though, since we can't see you shooting the gun. We need to be able to see the trigger pulls.

Did I win a t-shirt?

Haha.... I forgot about the T-shirt promise... and the March "ending" date. But I'll definitely make you a T-shirt.

Sorry for taking so long to check this thread. The last few weeks have been insanely busy. :cuss:

And for everyone else, I'm definitely not considering this thread closed. I don't think the "contest" part ever took off, but if you ever just want to post a video just because you're curious how fast you're actually shooting, then go for it!

rawbutter
03-16-2008, 01:11 PM
i'd like to enter this for mech class

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/th_BPSentry.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/t0nnn/paintball%20shieet/?action=view&current=BPSentry.flv)

12bps is your best 5-sec average... which is good enough for first place. Mongoose is going to be jealous. :p

Enemy
03-27-2008, 12:55 AM
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i172.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/Creatinjr/alex.flv">

i was running low on air which is why it really dropped off and was so hard to keep constant... when i get a refill of air i will post another of the viking and one of the dm.

Pizzaluvr
03-27-2008, 02:42 AM
I'll post one in a little, even though I don't have 50 posts.. I guess I'm not eligible? I'm obviously not just coming for this, I just bought my first mag so I joined. I have almost 2000 posts and a year on MCB.

rawbutter
03-27-2008, 07:46 AM
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i172.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/Creatinjr/alex.flv">

i was running low on air which is why it really dropped off and was so hard to keep constant... when i get a refill of air i will post another of the viking and one of the dm.

I get 12.6 as your max average... although you definitely hit closer to 15 in spurts. It would be awesome if you could sustain that. Post a new video when you get that air tank refilled!

rawbutter
03-27-2008, 07:48 AM
I'll post one in a little, even though I don't have 50 posts.. I guess I'm not eligible? I'm obviously not just coming for this, I just bought my first mag so I joined. I have almost 2000 posts and a year on MCB.

You'll welcome to post up, and I'll at least tell you the bps. No harm in that.

The reason for the minimum post count was to discourage anyone from making an account just to post their video. (I didn't want a bunch of kiddies from PBN coming over to brag about how their "pure semi" Ion can do 22bps.)

cyrus-the-virus
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM
I will try to make a new video tommorrow.

Actually the fusion can be sweet spoted easily.

jade_monkey07
08-18-2008, 10:08 PM
WELL since the Gforce frames are starting to flow in i thought id revive this thread and see how well they hold up vs the other pnues in the contest. ill reserve this spot for when i get more air :cool:

rawbutter
08-19-2008, 09:19 AM
WELL since the Gforce frames are starting to flow in i thought id revive this thread and see how well they hold up vs the other pnues in the contest. ill reserve this spot for when i get more air :cool:

That sounds like fun. I can't offer new prizes, but I'll gladly goldwave anyone's videos.

Spider-TW
08-19-2008, 09:48 AM
my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys :ninja: ) You can turn down the switch bounce filter (debounce) and the mechanical bounce filter (mbounce) and adjust the trigger to the edge of the switch and the board will buffer an intermediate trigger pulse while you're flopping the trigger around. It just waits for the eyes to settle out on the ball and shoots. It makes them a hazard to carry around and tricky to chrony though. It's like an RT "on the edge" where it doesn't want to shoot just once.

dcent
08-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Fastest Fingers Definition:
The winner of this contest will be the person who has the highest average BPS over five seconds of sustained shooting.

Rules:

Now, anyone can say they’re fast. I want proof!

In order to enter this contest, you must take a video of yourself shooting your gun.
The video must show at least 5 seconds of sustained shooting.
The video should be up close and personal, like this. (I need to be able to see your your fingers on the trigger.)
You do not need to shoot paint. (This might change if someone can convince me why.)
This is PURE SEMI ONLY. No ramping BS.

so you dont need to walk it, you just need to be in semi ( no bounce ) and your fingers need to be highly visible in the video eh?

I will post a video early september.

Bolter
08-19-2008, 12:45 PM
:shooting:

Enemy
08-21-2008, 03:39 AM
ill post a new vid of my dm 5 once i get it back. so probably in september

rawbutter
08-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Personally, I really want to see some vids of people ripping on these new G-Force frames. I'm really curious to see how fast those puppies can go. :shooting:

jade_monkey07
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM
All in good time :ninja:
Personally, I really want to see some vids of people ripping on these new G-Force frames. I'm really curious to see how fast those puppies can go. :shooting:

Andrew Cunje
08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
so i just did that crud...counted out 75 pulls which activated the trigger...low on air also so the gun wasnt cycle...so i got 15 on the dot BPS on the gforce frame...i however think that i can do better...cause i f'd up and was low on air (400-600 psi)...so ill get back to you guys with a real submission...i however am keepign this 15 bps vid...but considering its still a "mech" im pretty darn happy : )

Bolter
08-23-2008, 03:08 AM
so i just did that crud...counted out 75 pulls which activated the trigger...low on air also so the gun wasnt cycle...so i got 15 on the dot BPS on the gforce frame...i however think that i can do better...cause i f'd up and was low on air (400-600 psi)...so ill get back to you guys with a real submission...i however am keepign this 15 bps vid...but considering its still a "mech" im pretty darn happy : )

Do you have a video? Low air sometimes means the gun doesnt cycle fully and so sounds faster.

Smoothice
08-23-2008, 05:52 AM
gforce frame

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cODXxzpqb4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cODXxzpqb4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smoothice
08-23-2008, 05:53 AM
chimera pneu - work done by loguzzzzzz

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDnQ7ReTbMI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDnQ7ReTbMI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Smoothice
08-23-2008, 05:54 AM
xmag

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WvZ3IBJczo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WvZ3IBJczo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bolter
08-23-2008, 06:38 AM
http://www.pumarunning.com/#EN/running/content/side/youVsBOLT

here you can train your fingers :)

Andrew Cunje
08-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Do you have a video? Low air sometimes means the gun doesnt cycle fully and so sounds faster.

here u are...

http://www.cunje.com/mag/fastest_0001.wmv

here is the hilarious slo mo version for counters sake (40 seconds long)...you can see my fingers squishing pretty gross looking: http://www.cunje.com/mag/fastest.wmv

like i said...ill do another take with air....

if you look at my gforce debut video in the pics vid thread...i shot about this fast if not faster with paint... : )

rawbutter
08-23-2008, 01:49 PM
here u are...

http://www.cunje.com/mag/fastest_0001.wmv

Hmmmm.... tough to say. Somewhere between 14 and 16bps, I figure... although it's probably closer to the 14 bps figure. (I also goldwaved the other video you posted in the G-force thread. When you were competing against the Ion, you were doing around 14bps.)

Still.... wicked fast. Easily faster than any other pneumag I've seen. That's a nice frame. :hail:

rawbutter
08-23-2008, 02:02 PM
gforce frame

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cODXxzpqb4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cODXxzpqb4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry smoothice... I skipped over your vids somehow.

G-force frame = 13.6bps average
loguzzzzz pneu-frame = 13bps average
X-mag = 14bps average

You know, after watching all three of those, I really have to say I appreciate the effort you put into making three identical vids with three different types of guns. I know I've wondered myself if I could shoot faster if I had a different kind of gun, but I think you proved that it's really not the gun... it's the shooter. Here you have three different types of guns, and there's only a single ball-per-second difference between the "worst" and "best" gun.

It also proves that pneumags (if done properly) are pretty much just as fast as electros. With all these guns, you're shooting over the 13bps limit anyway.

Nicely done. :headbang:

Andrew Cunje
08-23-2008, 07:57 PM
13bps limit? on.... ill be posting up a vid 2mmorrow...i think i can pull 16 bps out of the gforce....just 5 more finger strokes to get there lol in the 5 sec clip : P

Smoothice
08-23-2008, 10:44 PM
13bps limit? on.... ill be posting up a vid 2mmorrow...i think i can pull 16 bps out of the gforce....just 5 more finger strokes to get there lol in the 5 sec clip : P

I believe he is referring to the new 13.something bps cap in tourney play. It used to be higher but was just lowered a few months ago.

jade_monkey07
08-26-2008, 01:24 PM
I know I know this video breaks half the rules but it will have to do for now. I didnt have anyone to hold the camera for me and the main string isnt 5 seconds long its only 4 BUT this is the gforce frame WITH paint. Hard to see since the video sucks so much

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWxHOXFNO8k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWxHOXFNO8k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got 13.5 bps on the main 4 second string

ill get a better video eventually