PDA

View Full Version : flasher_edd, summerville, sc

Rudz
01-18-2008, 12:26 AM
i bought a ccm kit from this kid several weeks ago, and after various delays he claims he cashed the mo and was shipping my kit, well i never got a pump kit and no tracking number and he hasnt been on any paintball forums in about a week, i do know he posts on the pb charleston forum and lives in summerville, sc, if anyone needs further information, lmk, i would just like someone to give his parents my phone number so we can get this sorted out, once again his handle is "flasher_edd" and his real name is edward myatt

thanks guys

mobsterboy
01-18-2008, 12:39 AM
i bought a ccm kit from this kid several weeks ago, and after various delays he claims he cashed the mo and was shipping my kit, well i never got a pump kit and no tracking number and he hasnt been on any paintball forums in about a week, i do know he posts on the pb charleston forum and lives in summerville, sc, if anyone needs further information, lmk, i would just like someone to give his parents my phone number so we can get this sorted out, once again his handle is "flasher_edd" and his real name is edward myatt

thanks guys

reverse phone lookup? I'll see what i can do

Rudz
01-18-2008, 01:02 AM
i dont have his number, just an adress, i think hes a minor, so it makes things harder, i found various boards he posts on, and ill be in contact with pb charleston soon as i can, and yes he has a myspace, a couple of them, but he never visits any of them :mad:

wetwrks
01-18-2008, 01:26 AM
rudz you have a pm.

mobsterboy
01-18-2008, 01:35 AM
rudz you have a pm.

make that two. I reverse lookup'ed his address and got rudz some good info. Lets see how this goes

wetwrks
01-18-2008, 01:52 AM
make that two. I reverse lookup'ed his address and got rudz some good info. Lets see how this goes

What info did you get? I think I got a # for the mother.

ProblemKinder
01-18-2008, 07:10 AM
i hope the info those guys dug up helps. i googled his name, turns out he was born in the 1850's and was a boat builder in charleston, SC. i have a strange feeling it's not the same guy :rolleyes:

good luck.

Rudz
01-18-2008, 09:37 AM
i did the same, and apparently hes a famous baseball player who died in 2000 :eek:

BigEvil
01-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey SC is on the way to GA from me. Road trip?

Cheesecake
01-27-2008, 05:51 PM
hey man i work at Paintball charleston ill keep my eye out for him, for you, i posted something on our forums too sry to hear about this man (i promise all of our players arent like this)

Old School 626
01-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Would his mom be Edna?

buski
01-28-2008, 11:02 AM
I work at the store at Paintball Charleston and I just searched the last three months of waivers looking for his info but he has not played here in that time period. I do know a friend of his that comes out here frequently that I will talk to and get a phone number for you. I'll PM you when I get any information.