PDA

View Full Version : No Mo Proto Paint!?!

acropilot19
01-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Went to Zephyr to pick up a case of my FAV Paint (Proto in Orange & Orange Only) and was told they no longer make. This was BY FAR THE Best Paint (For the price- $44) EVER.
:confused:
They would even line the box with Bubble-Wrap to protect it & help prevent flatsiding.
I had a bag left from the last time I played (November) that was still perfectly round.

WHY?
WHY?
WHY does it have to be this way :cry:
Whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....?

....So I buy a case of "Project 13" or somthin ($48), quick inspect at store for breaks & flatsides. Get it home- closer inspection = Good Grooves for seams & Oval were the seems meet. AHHAHHG!
WHY?
WHY?
Whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......?

mr doo doo
01-18-2008, 09:55 PM
aw, im sorry to hear that. never tried proto paint, but for $40 a case, you should try draxxus midnights; that is my favorite.

RedEyes
01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
shop i goto told me wpn toxic should be the same as proto. i think he also said its the same company. but 44 a case?!?! i got my proto for 35

d4m4don3
01-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Went to Zephyr to pick up a case of my FAV Paint (Proto in Orange & Orange Only) and was told they no longer make. This was BY FAR THE Best Paint (For the price- $44) EVER.
:confused:
They would even line the box with Bubble-Wrap to protect it & help prevent flatsiding.
I had a bag left from the last time I played (November) that was still perfectly round.

WHY?
WHY?
WHY does it have to be this way :cry:
Whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....?

....So I buy a case of "Project 13" or somthin ($48), quick inspect at store for breaks & flatsides. Get it home- closer inspection = Good Grooves for seams & Oval were the seems meet. AHHAHHG!
WHY?
WHY?
Whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......?

Formula 13's? Oooooh the Last time I used those I fired those at a plastic trash can from 6 ft away and they all bounced. :wow:

ProblemKinder
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM
shop i goto told me wpn toxic should be the same as proto. i think he also said its the same company. but 44 a case?!?! i got my proto for 35

WPN's good stuff. cheap too.