PDA

View Full Version : 68 classic ups ?

Dr.Demo
01-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Ok I'm a newb to the automag world. My Q: is will the x-valve & intelliframe give me all the fast and clean shooting I will need for my automag classic.

Tao
01-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Ok I'm a newb to the automag world. My Q: is will the x-valve & intelliframe give me all the fast and clean shooting I will need for my automag classic.

"need" is such a relative term ;)
I just went through this with some one else....check out this thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=224791

The inteliframe wont actually increase your rate of fire. It gives you a double trigger which may be more comfortable with you, and it allows to send signals to your loader to fire. If you want an inteli and an x valve compare that to buying a RT ULE custom from AGD (as I mention in the linked thread).

Dr.Demo
01-20-2008, 08:45 PM
"need" is such a relative term ;)
I just went through this with some one else....check out this thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=224791

The inteliframe wont actually increase your rate of fire. It gives you a double trigger which may be more comfortable with you, and it allows to send signals to your loader to fire. If you want an inteli and an x valve compare that to buying a RT ULE custom from AGD (as I mention in the linked thread).

All I want is for this classic to compete with my ion on a mec, level. I understand that i won't get 17 balls. and I will need to get the ult, upgrade to make the trigger pull lighter. but the store dosnt have them. if the ult with the intelliframe will boost my speed, without X-valve it might save me money. PLEASE let me know what parts I need and where to get them brand new. I could ask to buy parts off the classefids but feel better buying strait from stores Thanks.
parts i have ordered: intellifram, and barrel.

ljpiller
01-20-2008, 11:55 PM
The ULT usually won't work well on a classic valve. You can put the standard RT on/off valve in there and it about halves the trigger pull.

An intelliframe won't lessen the work needed to fire the gun, but it does give you a little more toque. Firing from the bottom of the intelliframe will have a longer, softer trigger vs. the short snappy standard trigger. You can go with an X-Valve and the ULT trigger, but that's a lot of money just to get a trigger into a walkable state.

The best thing you can do to increase your rate of fire is just practice with it. It's a sign of skill when your firing a stiff trigger as fast as some are firing their electro's.

Tao
01-22-2008, 01:32 AM
All I want is for this classic to compete with my ion on a mec, level. I understand that i won't get 17 balls. and I will need to get the ult, upgrade to make the trigger pull lighter. but the store dosnt have them. if the ult with the intelliframe will boost my speed, without X-valve it might save me money. PLEASE let me know what parts I need and where to get them brand new. I could ask to buy parts off the classefids but feel better buying strait from stores Thanks.
parts i have ordered: intellifram, and barrel.

You will pretty much need an x valve to go with the ult for full performance. other than that a pneumatic frame, or an electro frame would make your marker go straight to out performing your ion without the ULT or x valve.

Lude55
01-22-2008, 11:10 AM
Yes Tao went over this very well with me. I gave up on upgrading my Classic 68 and sold it the other day. My new RT ULE Custom came today so I will try it out when I get home.

Dr.Demo
01-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes Tao went over this very well with me. I gave up on upgrading my Classic 68 and sold it the other day. My new RT ULE Custom came today so I will try it out when I get home.

Thanks but Im head strong on doing this. Checked your earlier thread, and Im not just going give up. I have parts on the way. If the ult chokes the classic valve im putting the X-valve in, if tuning spacers don't work. I love woods ball too and you can look me up on specialopspaintball.com thanks

Lude55
01-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks but Im head strong on doing this. Checked your earlier thread, and Im not just going give up. I have parts on the way. If the ult chokes the classic valve im putting the X-valve in, if tuning spacers don't work. I love woods ball too and you can look me up on specialopspaintball.com thanks

Good luck....I love the Classic 68 but I am happy with my new RT ULE Custom. It looks bad A$$. It was raining yesterday so I could not take it out to shoot it some but I will give it a try today.