PDA

View Full Version : starting back up

daviselk
01-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Well hello, i have been here for a while but not been active for some time due to other things going on. I just got done with infantry training for USMC at camp geiger NC and found out i am gonna be stationed in camp legune NC. I was going to start playing paintball again but i need some new gear and am lost in the sauce on whats out and what isnt. I shoot a pewter ule body, pewter xvalve, my barrel system works fine, and the rest of my marker is allright... but i need to buy some new stuff...

i need a new tank, and dont know whats available or what is suggested
along with a new on/off ASA
rail
hopper

any suggestions? i am open to just about all price ranges, but nothing to insane

punkncat
01-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Best I could suggest is start trolling the pics on this and other forums and see what you like. Got a good setup and that pewter X valve is rare nowdays.
Find a good high output HPA tank and you should be good to go.

Smokee_2_7
01-20-2008, 03:06 PM
man, I'm in the same boat. I've been totally out of paintball for over four years and I'm trying to get caught up on everything.

As far as HPA systems go, I've been hearing lots of good things about the nitroduck ireg. Supposedly a nice small preset design with great recharge rate, but has the added benefit of being simple to take apart. They have a piston kit available which allows you to quickly change the regs preset pressure output. Switching the piston will let you choose between 400, 600, 800, and 1000psi output. (someone please correct me if I'm off on some of those numbers..) putting the 1000psi piston in should be perfect for your xvalve. I'm looking at picking up one of these systems in the next couple weeks.

Carl

olinar
01-20-2008, 03:27 PM
I would also suggest picking up a nitroduck ireg/tank plus getting a cp on/off asa.

Really a great setup.