PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve with ULT and Emag ???

jp8900
01-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Well i bought a couple of sets of emag lowers on ebay today and im needing to buy a valve. All of the ones i see on here for sale have the ULT installed but i read about the ULT and it says that you are not supposed to use it with the emag. Im just needing some confirmation on what i need when installing a valve into an emag.

Another question. I just bought a karta body and rail. On the emag lowers with rail can i use the karta rail or do i have to use the emag rail.

Thanks,

Jon

athomas
01-21-2008, 03:27 PM
If the Karta rail is a milled retro rail, then it will work on the emag fine? I think they are, but check first.

You will need an emag on-off assembly for the retro valve to work properly with the emag lowers.

xxkylexx
01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Well i bought a couple of sets of emag lowers on ebay today and im needing to buy a valve. All of the ones i see on here for sale have the ULT installed but i read about the ULT and it says that you are not supposed to use it with the emag. Im just needing some confirmation on what i need when installing a valve into an emag.

Another question. I just bought a karta body and rail. On the emag lowers with rail can i use the karta rail or do i have to use the emag rail.

Thanks,

Jon
If you want to trade a ULT on/off for an E-mag on/off let me know.

custar
01-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Are you looking for an Emag valve or an Xvalve? I have one of each I can sell with an Emag on/off pin.

custar

jp8900
01-21-2008, 10:38 PM
well i ended up buying an x valve off xxkylexx and much more than i anticipated. haha.. SO i have my problems solved.

Thanks for the help from my newest forum..