PDA

View Full Version : Tac-1 RT probs

TORCH d-pro
01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
so i've had my tac-1 for over a year and play every weekend with it(and sometimes more). i have the stock RT trigger and i've had a hard time sweet spotting it. when the back screw is all the way in, the marker fire totally semi auto, no leeks. when i start to loosen the back screw and start to find the response, i also get a leek out the barrel. when i need the firepower i shoot 10-15bps with response and have a continuous leak. the severity of the leak always changes. sometimes i wont have a problem all day, and sometime i cant use the RT at all.

what can i do to fix this? thanks

trevorjk
01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
well that back screw should be screwed in all the way at all times.

under normal circumstances you should NOT get the rt affect (bouncing trigger for sweet spotting) if you want to properly get your trigger to sweet spot you will need to get an adjustable output pressure tank. 0-1k or higher is best. the higher the pressure the easier it is to sweetspot the trigger.

secretweaponevan
01-21-2008, 09:33 PM
I believe the field strip screw should be finger-tightened and no more. Over-torquing can cause alignment issues which produce leaks.

TORCH d-pro
01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
i have a adjustable output pressure tank, and its on 1000psi output. but i dont get any responce until i loosen the field strip screw.