PDA

View Full Version : *** A Warning to AO ***

AGD
01-15-2002, 05:26 PM
I deleted the AGD Marketing Plan thread because it got out of hand with people attacking people in an unfriendly way. I expect and in fact demand that this forum be a model of information and cooperation. We have built the forum on this and I fully expect to continue in the same direction. You old timers that feel the need to start hacking on someone are demonstrating to the new people that this is ok. It is not. I warned you I would flex my muscle, I just started. Keep it civil and friendly or get banned. Don't push your luck. I have put the mods on high alert.

President and owner of this forum

AGD

Manuel_FZR
01-15-2002, 05:38 PM
:(

it was good to here your marketing plan. Thanks Tom to let us know your thoughts.
Bad, that some must fight in the forum ... :( this is a verry friendly forum ... so keep it friendly. And if someone thinks he is atacked from another ... use the PM to solve the problems (and realy to solve it with arguments). And guys, donīt be so petty and donīt weigh someoneīs words.

pumpamatic
01-15-2002, 05:45 PM
I'm lost, what was Tom's Marketing Plan? Sorry, I don't want to cause a repeat, but I also enjoy absorbing Tom's ideas.

AllAmericanMag
01-15-2002, 08:25 PM
*sniff sniff* I LOVE YOU GUYS!

magic55
01-15-2002, 08:51 PM
i'm lost too what is the marketing plan?

pharcyde
01-15-2002, 09:02 PM
the marketing plan was a thread which Tom posted about AGD's marketing plan for the future. It was an interesting read, although i only read the first page.

FooTemps
01-15-2002, 09:11 PM
I missed what happened in that thread... I only saw it last night and replied... I'm guessing people were flaming at agd... Could any of you who read it pm me and fill me in?

Tony Arrivo
01-15-2002, 09:45 PM
Yeah, im a bit confused

Griffin
01-15-2002, 10:08 PM
Come on guys...are we going to have to try therapy? Getting along isn't that hard come on. Just because you live 1000's of miles away doesn't mean you can be a jerk. Now I'm all worked up...damn.

-Griffin

InfinatyBPS
01-16-2002, 12:02 AM
I am also confused and would like to know what u guys are talking about, pm me someone.

clockworkmiller
01-16-2002, 05:28 AM
This is a place to share ideas and help people. Crying, Yelling, Cursing, and Flaming are all unwelcome and very innapropriate to this forum. Im dissapointed in those who chose to act in a childish manner, and hope that this will make them thing twice before doing so again.

udtseal
01-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Excellent! :cool:

the JoKeR
01-16-2002, 09:05 AM
Tom-
I hope some of the information/ideas brought up in the previous thread were of use before things went south. Although I have no intention of running a business at this time, it's interesting to see the "plan" for a product that interests me.
To everybody who's wondering what the plan is/was, there was too much info to try and recap (IMHO).

thecavemankevin
01-16-2002, 11:31 AM
AGD, can you repost the plan and lock it so at least the rest of us can see it?

I am very intrigued by this, yet never had a chance to view it.

Who was everyone flaming at? Each other or AGD???

cphilip
01-16-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
Who was everyone flaming at? Each other or AGD???

Some members took exception to the opinions they each had on it. They disagreed and then it got personal between them.

Then someone spilled a beer...and someone knocked over a chair... and then a fight broke out...

I missed it too. Just heard about it is all. But the plan was a set of ideas that were being used to obtain input and opinions. So I cannot see how it would be of any benefit Tom to post them as it was questions really.

giant1515
01-16-2002, 01:33 PM
AGD,

I also hope that something good came out of all the fighting that went on in that thread yesterday. Hopefully you got some feedback out of it before everything went south.

Also, Props for flexing your muscles on the flaming. Everyone on here can't agree with you all the time. If the disagreements aren't shared then nothing is learned. If I didn't think i could learn something, either about paintball in general, AGD's products, or the future of AGD I would not spend my time reading in this forum. Keep up the great forum.

Giant

thecavemankevin
01-16-2002, 04:29 PM
thanks phill, i was wondering what was going on. See, i take one night off from looking at the forum and this is what i miss.

Oh well, i don't really care to read some cry babbies nagging each other.