PDA

View Full Version : Is SpecOps Helping??

DanMan
01-24-2008, 04:10 PM
I know that AGD is not doing the best, but is all this Special Ops woodsball stuff helping AGD? Its what started my quest for a mag. Any thoughts?

PsychoBaller
01-24-2008, 06:29 PM
My entire MOLLE Vest Rig Setup, including Pouches & Packs, was all SpecOps. They didn't carry Desert Camo anything, so I custom ordered. Got everything in oldschool styles :cool:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/data/766/medium/Me_TopGun_s_PvP_08_.jpg

All MOLLE Adapted backing, got a 3.2 Vert Pod Pack; a 12tube across - 10rd tube holding pack; 2 - 8tube across - 10rd tube holding pouches; & a Large Zipper Pouch, with Lg Map flapdown, & secondary small ID flapdown, on the outside o that.

So kudos to their Soft Goods Custom Order Department. Vest is snug and comfy, pouches are exactly what I wanted. Nobody else could custom make it to my specs. Keeps my SFL E-Mag, and others, fed all day :) . SFL is happy, but occasionally needs parts. I get them from Tuna or AO, or AGD. Continues the cycle.

Also, some of my Teammates got Tac-1's for their Scenario-ness... and have been shooting mags aside and before that, for years.

-baller

maniacmechanic
01-24-2008, 08:34 PM
there are a number of guy's that hang at spec ops that are switching to Mag's , normally Tac's , but I don't think that will "save ADG " IMHO ADG must be running in the black , not making money hand over fist , but still holding thier own & with the current regression of the game ( folks going back to semi's & mech's ) they may start to do a little better

t_boneshacone
01-24-2008, 10:27 PM
oh yea the recent boom in people with mags over at specops has been insane, heck specops made me buy my mag, i mean i didnt buy it straight from agd, but they made me want a mag bad