PDA

View Full Version : Official NEW YORKer Thread...!

VTLO910
01-25-2008, 09:34 PM
It appears we have a lot of New York folks around here. I'm just getting back into the game after awhile, but have been playing in PA mostly since the early 90's.

So, fellow New Yorkers, where are you from, where do you play, and lets make a couple meets this year if we can...

I live in Ulster County, bordering Dutchess and Greene Counties.

Spazz Paintball used to be in my town but is no longer... :(

VTLO910
01-26-2008, 03:22 PM
and today I find out Albany Paintball Emporium has been closed for 4 months... But the web page has them showing everything is fine...

Ir0nExpress
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
I live in NYC but go to school in the middle of long island. It's back and forth mostly.

When I'm home, I usually play at paintball authority, one shot paintball at Tom's river and allstarpb somewhere in NJ.

When I'm at school, I mostly likely will be in Hi velocity outdoors.

yaaaowHuggs
01-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Yooo i'm from long island, i usually go to cousin's indoor at hauppauge

babyface
01-26-2008, 09:43 PM
whats up boys. from the bronx. play allot at cousins in long island. check out the thread on the west point game in april. maybe we all can meet up there . i hunt in ulster county, how far are you from new paltz VTL ?

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 12:18 AM
whats up boys. from the bronx. play allot at cousins in long island. check out the thread on the west point game in april. maybe we all can meet up there . i hunt in ulster county, how far are you from new paltz VTL ?

I'm in Saugerties, but I live between exits 19 and 20, bout 30 minutes or so to New Paltz.

Wickwire
01-27-2008, 09:31 AM
What up New Yawkas, hailing from The Bronx. Anybody in NYC that doesn't mind havin' me taggin' along, let me know when you go. I only go to Cousin's in Plattekill (yes, I know - long way). I'd like to try other fields in the area. Please don't suggest NYC Paintball, you need night vision to play there. :tard:

Ir0nExpress
01-27-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm gettin the feeling most here do woods in this thread? I don't mind doing both, I've been playing pump %95 of the time, so anything goes for me, as long as there's paint in the air. :D My schedule changes constantly, so I couldn't set anything reliablily. =\

yaaaowHuggs
01-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Speedball and the like are what i usally play, always down for a good game of woodsballs tho :shooting:

babyface
01-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm in Saugerties, but I live between exits 19 and 20, bout 30 minutes or so to New Paltz.

saugerties is nice country. do you hunt up there at all?

babyface
01-27-2008, 08:50 PM
What up New Yawkas, hailing from The Bronx. Anybody in NYC that doesn't mind havin' me taggin' along, let me know when you go. I only go to Cousin's in Plattekill (yes, I know - long way). I'd like to try other fields in the area. Please don't suggest NYC Paintball, you need night vision to play there. :tard:

what up Wick, where in the bronx are you? im near the morris park area. whay dont you go to the cousins in corum long island, much closer than plattekill. theres a game in west point military academy ill be getting a group of guys to come. its gonna e great

Freebird
01-27-2008, 08:58 PM
im from a little hick twn called craryville, about 25 minutes outside of the city of hudson in columbia county. We have a great indoor local field, and over 160+ outdoor. Also there is a proshop and ITS ALL HEATED!!!!

www.hornetsnestpaintball.com

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 09:01 PM
believe it or not, I don't hunt. I do participate and assist instruction on defensive handgun though.

Hmmmm... I might have to do this West Point thing, I'll check my schedule...

blizpaintball42
01-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Sullivan County here. Used to play at my field in Liberty NY until my partner screwed me. I play speedball, and only speedball, but once I get a nice pump I'd be up for anything.

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 09:03 PM
im from a little hick twn called craryville, about 25 minutes outside of the city of hudson in columbia county. We have a great indoor local field, and over 160+ outdoor. Also there is a proshop and ITS ALL HEATED!!!!

www.hornetsnestpaintball.com

That might be closer to me then Cousins... I'll google it...lol

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 09:07 PM
That might be closer to me then Cousins... I'll google it...lol

35.4 mi – about 52 mins

The site just takes me to the advertisement for the game that happened today... Do they have a regular site too...?

babyface
01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2473420#post2473420

hers where the west point game info is.

and hers a direct link to west point big game:

http://www.armypaintball.com/

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 10:49 PM
I meant for the hornets nest paintball, sorry for not specifying.

babyface
01-27-2008, 11:10 PM
I meant for the hornets nest paintball, sorry for not specifying.

yeah i understood, i was including the link just in case someone was looking to come. its gonna be a great game.

VTLO910
01-27-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm not sure I'd be able to afford all 3 days... Maybe 1 or 2...

Wickwire
01-28-2008, 08:47 AM
what up Wick, where in the bronx are you? im near the morris park area. whay dont you go to the cousins in corum long island, much closer than plattekill. theres a game in west point military academy ill be getting a group of guys to come. its gonna e great

I'm in the Fordham area. I go to Plattekill 'cause my nephew lives in Rockland, so it's easier to pick him up and go straight there than to go back into the city and hit L. I. As for the West point game, sounds awesome, but I'm saving all my dough for Tunaball 2. CaN't... WaIt ... fOr... TuNaBaLl2 !!! :tard:

VTLO910
01-28-2008, 08:55 AM
hmmmmmmm...... West Point, or TunaBall II...

ICOM
01-29-2008, 05:03 AM
Icom here, From Long Island. Play any indoor field here like cousins or arena. Been out of pball for the past year but getting back into it very soon.

Stayhuge
01-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi everyone, I'm in Queens, but I play out in Long Island. My parents, and pretty much all of my friends are in Massapequa. Usually we play at Cousins out in Coram.

gridley
01-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Matt from western NY . I mostly play at the jello Factory in leroy, and grc in Belfast

Mongoose
01-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Tunaball 2 has now opened pre reg. and there's a great incentive with more to come!!!!
first 50 to sign up get, well look here....http://pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=1482

This is a very short travel for all of you in NY and a great time you dont wanna miss!!!!

this year we are also haveing a catered lunch!! sign up now for your meal tickets!

Hope to see you all there :cheers:

jaywmustang
01-29-2008, 04:35 PM
hello ao i am from oswego county and play woods ball.

Freebird
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
the current site is being revamped and should be up shortly. You can find more information on the fourms. Sunday is the day to go im usually there every sunday. Alot of woodsballers, especially with the new CQB indoor city field i built there. Speedball dosent hit untill the spring again.

ohh we'll probably have 10-15 guys from our field at the west point game.

VTLO910
01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
the current site is being revamped and should be up shortly. You can find more information on the fourms. Sunday is the day to go im usually there every sunday. Alot of woodsballers, especially with the new CQB indoor city field i built there. Speedball dosent hit untill the spring again.

ohh we'll probably have 10-15 guys from our field at the west point game.

Every Sunday. It's almost like Church! lol... :p