PDA

View Full Version : Mag Feedneck for A Halo

Aramil
01-26-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey Everyone,

Heres the situation, I need a new feedneck for my ULE Bodies for my Emag and Rt Pro.

Originally I sanded down the Halo neck to fit, then I dropped it and it broke. Tried to superglue it back together, worked for about a week and then fell apart. So Im left with a shell and then the neck which is blue, which I cut/sanded (the black part) to where the feedneck ends. So I need a feedneck, that will either fit the blue alone (preferably adjustable, in cause I get new shells) or some advice for some sort of washers, or spacers that I can buy to put on and fit in another feedneck.

Thanks,

Nick

dyeforever
01-27-2008, 04:26 AM
well the ule body feedneck is angel threads so any angel feedneck will fit it. on the bay right now there a clamping one if you search under automag.

Lincoln80
01-27-2008, 10:55 PM
i highly recommend you just get a new shell for your loader. but if you must band aid the problem, maybe some pvc pipe slipped around the blue inner shell, and epoxied on and sanded to fit could work.

crudeidol
01-31-2008, 01:44 PM
you should definitely get a new shell for your HALO, after that, pretty much any Angel threaded feedneck will work. I've got a Redz clamping feedneck on my mag. It has a thumbscrew that you can use to tighten or loosen the fit, then just flip the lever into place and the HALO isn't going anywhere.

Here's a linky: http://www.redzcomfort.com/storefront/detail.aspx?ID=11

angrysasquatch
01-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, get those shells ASAP, wouldn't want to have to buy a new raceway too (the blue part). All of the designs of clamping feednecks I can think of will not go down that small without bending the clamping part.

As for shells, you can "shell" :p out a few more bucks for the powerlyte halo shells. They hold more paint and you can pop off the top for easy cleaning. I'm pretty sure its a free replacement if you break them too (don't quote me on that one)

Dawg047
02-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah, don't "band-aid" your hopper. Sooner or later, it is going to break off and hit a rock or the ground and your hopper will be in a million pieces. I would get some new shells, and then, I recomment the CCM NO-RISE clamping feedneck. I have it on my ULE and a Halo fits perfectly, no sanding and it is super small. :cheers:

ObieJ30
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM
look on ebay for redz cam lock feedneck, works great and i got mine new for 20 bucks including shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/REDZ-INTERNATIONAL-CAM-LOCK-CAMLOCK-CLAMPING-FEEDNECK_W0QQitemZ200196754666QQihZ010QQcategoryZ7 1157QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

MoeMag
02-06-2008, 04:02 AM
Get new shells FIRST. you want that shell to break before that blue part does... cause thats a pain to replace... and $50 for just the part if I remember right.

Shells are cheap... and they break alot.
I had one that was sanded that lasted about 2 years... and I had one that never even made it on the field. Just the way it goes.

But yeah... I 2nd CCM feednecks. They are just nice and simple.

mstrdbz
02-06-2008, 08:52 AM
I'll third the CCM feednecks. I had one on my rt pro, and I've got one on my x mag and excalibur. And I've always had great customer service from them too.

And when your looking at shells, stay away from the warrior shells. I got a set and they fractured all over the place after taking them apart a couple of times.