PDA

View Full Version : rpg subzero feedneck

krank
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
:dance: Hey guys. This is m first post though I have been reading all of yours for a few months. I have just ordered my first Mag. ( a ULE) From what i've read a rpg subzero is one of the best feednecks out there. I want to order it but I can't find one. I have checker Magsmith and Tunamart as well as an internet search. Did they stop making them? I have emailed Tuna and Smith but haven't recieved a reply. Any suggestions?

MANN
01-27-2008, 01:10 PM
www.themagsmith.com or email rogue

rogue@roguesportz.com

defiently one of the nicest feednecks out there.

ProblemKinder
01-27-2008, 02:24 PM
www.themagsmith.com or email rogue

rogue@roguesportz.com

defiently one of the nicest feednecks out there.

he mentioned that he had already tried the magsmith. they are out of stock at the moment.

sorry dude, you're just gonna have to wait till they come back in stock. chances are nobody is selling them.

going_home
01-27-2008, 07:50 PM
I like the Redz Cam lock, lever clamping feednecks better than the CCM style clamping feednecks. No need to find "that" allen wrench when its time to head home after a day of fun.

No rise :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-ANGEL-ULE-AUTOMAG-NO-Rise-Clamp-Feed_W0QQitemZ350017472907QQihZ022QQcategoryZ36285 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Low rise :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-ANGEL-ULE-AUTOMAG-Low-Rise-Clamp-Feed_W0QQitemZ350017473050QQihZ022QQcategoryZ36285 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:D

RogueFactor
01-28-2008, 10:26 AM
The 2 best feednecks for mags are the CCM and the RPG Sub-Zero. The Sub-zero uses a larger clamping bolt, making it my first choice for superiority(not just because I make them).

And yes, the Sub-Zero is out of stock at the moment. These things happen from time to time, and it was time for it to happen with the Sub-Zero.

Ruler_Mark
01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
The 2 best feednecks for mags are the CCM and the RPG Sub-Zero. The Sub-zero uses a larger clamping bolt, making it my first choice for superiority(not just because I make them).

And yes, the Sub-Zero is out of stock at the moment. These things happen from time to time, and it was time for it to happen with the Sub-Zero.

ever going to make a lever action sub zero?

RogueFactor
01-28-2008, 10:55 AM
ever going to make a lever action sub zero?

Its been considered. The problem is, there are 3 patent applications for this. One which has already granted. The other 2, by Pro-Team & Smart Parts. The lever feedneck market is going to turn stupid, like the electro market did. Especially because 'levers' for clamps have been around for quite a long time(see the bicycle market!).

Glad you brought it up though. Im going to go check the USPTO now to see where along in the process those apps are.

Ruler_Mark
01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Its been considered. The problem is, there are 3 patent applications for this. One which has already granted. The other 2, by Pro-Team & Smart Parts. The lever feedneck market is going to turn stupid, like the electro market did. Especially because 'levers' for clamps have been around for quite a long time(see the bicycle market!).

Glad you brought it up though. Im going to go check the USPTO now to see where along in the process those apps are.

thats very interesting, :cry:

lidocaine
01-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Smart parts, what a surprise!

olinar
01-28-2008, 04:17 PM
these patents are getting stupid, Im surprised no one has come in and patented the conecpt of paintball in itself.
Hmm, maybe a future investment....

Stayhuge
01-28-2008, 05:02 PM
I bet Smart Parts already applied for it!!! :rofl:

viper-mayhem
01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
http://akalmp.com/feedtubes.html

Try there. About half way down the page.

Litespeed
03-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Any word when Rogue might be bringing more to the masses?

RogueFactor
03-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Any word when Rogue might be bringing more to the masses?

Yes, I will have a limited amount this next week. I will be posting them in the Pro Shop at www.pblegion.com . If the e-mails Ive received are any indicator, they will go quick.

Ruler_Mark
03-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Yes, I will have a limited amount this next week. I will be posting them in the Pro Shop at www.pblegion.com . If the e-mails Ive received are any indicator, they will go quick.

/still wants lever action :cry:

Litespeed
03-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Rogue has some..... better get on pblegion and get in line! :headbang:

angrysasquatch
03-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Jeez, there's an easy way around this.. sell oddly sized bicycle seat stem clamps on your site. Then people can "mod" them together. Can't be sued if it's for personal use (the customers).