PDA

View Full Version : Pump assist idea

GriMachine
01-29-2008, 05:18 PM
OK so I started thinking about how to make a pump assist from the pneumatics of a autococker. I started to see how all the parts of a normall autococker work and started to see that a pump assist isnt that hard to understand. But I dont know if I have the concept right. So I drew a picture of how I think it would work.

Now for all you engineers out there; u think this would work?

http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDPfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6 xqpxQQoGxeQnxGlJxv8uOc5xQQQG0anG0JeooqpfVtB%3F*KUp 7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QQoe%7CRup6JJa%7C/of=50,590,330

Sorry if its a little hard to see or looks a little strange. If I had a CAD program i would have done it on there but since I dont I have to use paint program instead.

captian pinky
01-29-2008, 07:58 PM
thats basically how they are set up any way the hard part is finding where to put the 3way and lpr but ya that will

Heebs
01-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Side saddle both the ram and the LPR. You can have an airsmith drill a hole in the side of the body where the gas line is to the valve for your LPR airsource and then have them mount the ram directly to the body.

This frees up your front block just for the LPR and pump.