PDA

View Full Version : why i dont play airsoft

Tassel Mask
01-30-2008, 06:27 AM
i dont like not hearing the crack of the action. i dont like not wearing a mask. i havent found a big following for it in big games.

anything else?

jade_monkey07
01-30-2008, 07:23 AM
the only time iv ever "played" was 10 paces in my backyard with safety glasses. other then that PAINTBALL FTW

ObieJ30
01-30-2008, 12:18 PM
THERES ALOT OF CHEATING IN AIRSOFT.

plus with all that "tactical gear" they wear how are they to know they get hit with a little tiny *** bb?

Plus i like covering my enemys in paint.

psychowarden
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't play because the point of Airsoft is to simulate actual combat, and I don't ever want to be anything near actual combat. I play almost exclusively speedball in paintball, which most of you know, is nothing like actual combat.

finnmanpa
01-30-2008, 01:59 PM
This is not my saying, so I take no credit for it, and I forget who posted it in their sig;

Airsoft is a pre-wiped hit

LoonWulf
01-30-2008, 02:24 PM
air soft looks like fun to me, i dont mind if people cheat after geting hit, catch a .2g bb at 500fps and im pretty sure you wont want to stay in lol.

Twistedpsyche
01-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I too would like to try it. I like Milsim and tactics and that sort of thing so I like that aspect. but I don't really need another addiction... I mean hobby so I'll just stick with PB.

Old School 626
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I prefer armored martial combat as an alternate hobby - here if they think about "wiping" it you can just hit them harder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQjh8EQ5h40

PS I have not previewed the you tube link so I have no idea what's on it.

ljpiller
01-30-2008, 05:42 PM
I just don't take it as seriously as I play paintball. When I play it's in a backyard with cheap spring pistols and shotguns. It's usually pretty fun, and a lot less expensive. It doesn't ever come close to the fun of paintball.

It's with friends so everyone is honest, and everyone wears a mask.

That med evil warfare stuff looks like a lot of fun!

d4m4don3
01-30-2008, 06:55 PM
I prefer armored martial combat as an alternate hobby - here if they think about "wiping" it you can just hit them harder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQjh8EQ5h40

PS I have not previewed the you tube link so I have no idea what's on it.

Reminds me of Scifi Geeks and Cosplayers. :rolleyes:

MrBlack
02-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Reminds me of Scifi Geeks and Cosplayers. :rolleyes:

I play ocationaly.. just becuase its somehing to do indoor when you dont want to paint the walls. I also shoot a Green Gas MK23, LAM and Socom Silencer with 3 clips (ie Metal Gear Solid).. forget this cocking per shot crap.. an electric is too loud even playing outside in the back 40. oh and at 350fps normal and slightly higher on hop up mode you can tell when you get hit with it.. but it limited to range of 30 yards or so..without any wind.