PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed problems

paintball72
01-30-2008, 08:39 AM
ok i got a warp feed about 4 months ago and i absolutly love it to death its an awsome product. but the vibration sensor wasnt working and i found that to be because i had misplaced the spring that goes under the circuit board, i have a new spring coming in the mail. but the second problem i have is that it doesnt have the "power" it used to have it struggles to push balls out the tube and ive tried 6 different batteries on it so im convinced that that isnt the problem its possible its due to the missing spring but i doubt it. what do you guys think thanks :)

gfx2043
02-15-2008, 09:00 AM
First what batteries are you using some cant keep up with the warps amp draw very well, I use duracell. second make sure nothing is binding and that everything turns freely. if all else fails use a multi-meter and make sure all the wire connections are good. I replaced the cheep wires in mine and have never had a problem since. Why they didn't use copper wire I'm not sure but once I replaced it with new wire all my issues went away.

ok i got a warp feed about 4 months ago and i absolutly love it to death its an awsome product. but the vibration sensor wasnt working and i found that to be because i had misplaced the spring that goes under the circuit board, i have a new spring coming in the mail. but the second problem i have is that it doesnt have the "power" it used to have it struggles to push balls out the tube and ive tried 6 different batteries on it so im convinced that that isnt the problem its possible its due to the missing spring but i doubt it. what do you guys think thanks :)

Mechanic79
02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Yea, replace the wires and install a "big cell" mod. (two 9V in parallel)
http://www.automagsuk.com/warpfeed.html

Make sure all the moving parts are oiled up and moving freely.

Batteries do make a HUGH difference. I use rechargeable MaHa Powerex

What size paint are you using? are you mixing paint sizes?

paintball72
02-20-2008, 09:22 PM
k thanks guys