PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe vs......

fsuboy3
01-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Okay! I know someof yall are gonna have smart allick commens and the IM sick of people askin this questin post. but guess what I dont care!(hehe) all I want to know is

For all of you intelliframe users out there plese tell me what u like and dont like about ur intelliframe, and how it compares to ur old trigger frame, how the trigger pull is, and what kind of trigger frame ur old one was. And anything else you would like thank you alot.

clockworkmiller
01-16-2002, 02:23 AM
The intelliframe is just a double trigger with the mounting bracket for the microswitch. Its not terribly special.

I will have to say that even if you dont plan on setting it up like that, then you still have the best quality mag double trigger on the market.

Personally, Im waiting for the Intelli Z Grip.

Sgt. York
01-16-2002, 08:02 PM
I had a single trigger benchy on my mag. the trigger pull was too long so I super glued a bumper stop behind the trigger. This helped. BUT, even with all that the intelliframe I bought, with the blade trigger is 10 times better. even with a double trigger the pull is shorter and with two fingers, much faster. the frame is fantastic. A worthwhile upgrade.

[NA]WARLORD
01-17-2002, 02:34 AM
I had/have a benchy 2x trigger, before I bought the Intelliframe. The benchy had an excessivley long pull and a lot of side to side play in it, plus the safety was easily turned on during shooting, bad when in the heat of battle, but the Intelliframe is shorter, crispermore comfy and the safety doesnt get in the way, plus its chrome, a feature the Benchy didny have!

wimag
01-17-2002, 07:35 PM
nice short trigger pull, with a Retro it just skips the rounds out. Fantastic.
Little side to side slop but other than that it is an awesome upgrade.
Havent hooked up to my revvie yet and can only expect better performance