PDA

View Full Version : Fianlly My AA apocalypse reg is fixed

phatty123
02-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Finally I tracked down and purchased a few reg seat seals. Probably enough for a life time. Man this reg is sweet. Its heavy but I love it. It fits well with my old school theme. The recahrge rate is great. I can tell the difference in the rt affect between the raptor reg and the apocalypse. Anyway I can't wait to finally play after 2 months of waiting on repairs. I have only played with my warpfeed and intelli frame one time and that day my mag was chuffing every single 1st trigger pull and ruined any suprise or snap shooting.

-barry

Shane-O-Mac
02-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Finally I tracked down and purchased a few reg seat seals. Probably enough for a life time. Man this reg is sweet. Its heavy but I love it. It fits well with my old school theme. The recahrge rate is great. I can tell the difference in the rt affect between the raptor reg and the apocalypse. Anyway I can't wait to finally play after 2 months of waiting on repairs. I have only played with my warpfeed and intelli frame one time and that day my mag was chuffing every single 1st trigger pull and ruined any suprise or snap shooting.

-barry

Curious as to where you found some, and how much they cost you. Pm me if you dont want to post it.

shives007
02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
I thought I was the only AA-junkie. Don't tell Shane. He'll buy up the stock & charge me double.

Shives

ghtpDM5
02-11-2008, 10:32 PM
yeah, i'd also want to know the place you got those seals, my apocalypse has been man down for a while

Shane-O-Mac
02-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Found someone with a stash of them, they are on the way to me, but it's prolly a slow boat from china................

Once I get them, they will be posted in the Dealers section.