PDA

View Full Version : Here is a good idea for dealers ;)

trevorjk
02-05-2008, 03:42 PM
ive come to the conclusions that rarely any vertical adapters or forgrips loook good on our mags. (in my honest opinion)

with that said i think it would be amazing if some one produced a Shocker NXT style vertical adapter to be used on your mags.

Examples being... and imagine a vertical adapter like this on an E-mag rail!

http://www.allpaintballsupplies.com/images/traitorseriesshocker.jpg

http://www.allpaintballsupplies.com/images/redhybridtraitor07shocker.JPG

http://www.paintballguns.net/images/nxt-shocker.jpg

mpsd
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah... I've asled about using these Shocker VAs on a Mag but, as they are meant to be gas through (gas going up and not through a port), they would work... I had the same idea as you... Someone (Jay?) should really spend some time developing some new VAs for Mags.

PsychoBaller
02-05-2008, 05:58 PM
SP stuff should not be copied and applied to AGD.

For that matter, nothing SP, should ever even touch AGD Products. The two should just never mix :nono: . I even look down upon people who use Freak kits, or even those old SP wood grips.

You're not a true AGD Enthusiast or AO'er, if you use or associate yourself with anything SP.

AGD IS LAW!

-baller

(edit: Though I do agree with the general matter of the thread, that a cool newly designed Vert. ASA / Foregrip should be made, something sweet that will turn heads in 08')

WalkingTarget
02-05-2008, 06:04 PM
i think this gentleman is looking for that style of foregrip, where the grip seems to be a part of the rail, it would look really slick on a Dalara bodied mag or any other sort of 'organic' looking mag.

mpsd
02-05-2008, 06:38 PM
You're not a true AGD Enthusiast or AO'er, if you use or associate yourself with anything SP.

AGD IS LAW!

-baller

(edit: Though I do agree with the general matter of the thread, that a cool newly designed Vert. ASA / Foregrip should be made, something sweet that will turn heads in 08')

:rofl: I really got you mad!!! Sorry... I know that SP isn't a cool company and such and I don't really use much of their equipment (only Freak barrels and an Inline Max Flo that I found to be the best ajustable regulator on the market - if there's any other one that goes up to 1100psi, let me know and help me buying it - I'll sell my Max Flo right away).

Only thing is: don't say I'm not an AGD enthusiast. That's not true at all!!! I have 7 Mags and counting, including a classic, an RT classic, two pumps, one fully customized e-Mag, one fully customized electro-pneu Mag (december/2007 MOTM winner, by the way) and a Pneu-Tac-One. I also intend to buy a Sydarm in the future, so I'll have one of each possible Mag (well, maybe someday I'll get me an X-Mag or even an SFL but that will only happen next year or later).

I'm the ONLY player in Brazil to use Mags on speedball fields and tourneys and I am a regular contributor to the largest paintball forum in Brazil (www.pintabrasil.com.br), all the time posting things about Mags and re-inforcing AGD's quality. I even got two other players who are starting to build custom Mags with my advice and both will use their guns for tourney play, agains SP markers and others. Oh, and I don't have any SP marker today (although I did have a Shocker SFT - but never like it).

Anyway, don't be so mad. It's not worth it. You don't like SP products, just don't buy it. :dance:

And, as I always say in Pinta Brasil, AUTOMAGS FTMFW!!!!! :shooting:

Regards,

Mendel.

:cheers:

maddboy32
02-05-2008, 06:39 PM

For that matter, nothing SP, should ever even touch AGD Products. The two should just never mix :nono: . I even look down upon people who use Freak kits, or even those old SP wood grips.

AGD IS LAW!

-baller
wow, unfortunantly not everyone has such remarkable taste in personal customization of am automag marker as yourself.

its one thing to love AGD, its another thing to be compulsive about it.

not saying you are, just saying your words are a little strong.

(and i don't even own a piece of SP gear!)

i think the more people that mix and match parts the further this industry will progress. great ideas have been born from just that. granted SP does have the market cornered, if another company can take something form them and improve on it, than great!! i think that's what's so great about AGD. you can mod just about any part of any of the markers they've made.

going_home
02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
The two things I have always hated about Emags, in order, are :

1) No gas thru foregrip (its so stupid cheesy looking, and stupid to play with, to have the gas line going from valve to bottom line asa)

2) Huge boxy battery pack for a foregrip (for that matter I hate the Invert Mini too)

I loved my Tunamag but I dont feel like I have to "get used to" an awkward setup any more.
(and dont get me started on the clumsiness and awkwardness of warp feeds either)

Design something thats light and comfortable to play with.
Aint worth much but thats my opinion.

:D

RavishingEddie
02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
No gas thru foregrip (its so stupid cheesy looking, and stupid to play with, to have the gas line going from valve to bottom line asa)

Your question will be answered answered shortly, as soon as my Claret mag has finished developing and hatches from cocoon.

For that matter, nothing SP, should ever even touch AGD Products. The two should just never mix . I even look down upon people who use Freak kits, or even those old SP wood grips.

AGD IS LAW!

-baller

I trully understand where you are coming from and I also hate SP. But the truth is the truth there are more aftermarket performance upgrades for Shockers and Ions then mags could dream about. This is the reason you pick up the upgrades made for shockers and Ions and put them on your superior mag. You don't have to support SP if you buy a shocker upgrade from CCM.

trevorjk
02-05-2008, 10:22 PM
You don't have to support SP if you buy a shocker upgrade from CCM.

Or Hybrid ;)

and pyscho baller, i meant the STYLE of the vertical adapter. not take one from a shocker ;)

PsychoBaller
02-06-2008, 12:54 AM
MPSD: I originally didn't even read your post... sooo I basically formulated my own re: the top post, not yours.

MadBoy: I'm not compulsive about AGD, well, maybe a little... but regardless, SP blows. They are the ONLY pb company, i have a problem with 100%. Case closed (in that being my opinion :p ).

maddboy32
02-06-2008, 06:25 AM
MPSD: I originally didn't even read your post... sooo I basically formulated my own re: the top post, not yours.

MadBoy: I'm not compulsive about AGD, well, maybe a little... but regardless, SP blows. They are the ONLY pb company, i have a problem with 100%. Case closed (in that being my opinion :p ).
fair enough.

mpsd
02-06-2008, 07:47 AM

No problem. :cheers:

02-06-2008, 09:29 AM
mpsd, in regards to your adjustable output tank reg,
Ive got a centerflag hyper flow 201, it goes to 1200 output, its smaller than a maxflow(although you have to use a cradle as it is not rail mount) incredible fast recharge, and its not made by Dumb Pieces

mpsd
02-06-2008, 09:36 AM
I would like to see a pic. If it's cradle mounted, can be heavier than the Max Flo, in total weight, can't it? Also, it must be 4500 psi compatible too.