PDA

View Full Version : Emax valve/lvl 10 bolt issues

zeroex
02-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi, just recently my emax valve started to leak. i'm not sure what happened, as the valve was working normally just the other day. The pin part that holds the valve in place is popping out of the valve when i gas up my gun. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

athomas
02-08-2008, 06:53 AM
The galling of the bottom of the on-off assembly could make the on-off pin stick, but shouldn't make it leak. The orings that cause the leak are on the inside top of the bottom section and on the outside bottom. Both of these orings shouldn't be affected by galling. There could be debris from the pounding though. Try replacing both lower on-off orings. If the hole is smashed in, try reaming it out at the bottom only, to remove the burrs.

athomas
02-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Hi, just recently my emax valve started to leak. i'm not sure what happened, as the valve was working normally just the other day. The pin part that holds the valve in place is popping out of the valve when i gas up my gun. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!The on-off pin is supposed to pop out when you gas up the gun. It rocks the sear assembly forward and pushes the trigger forward.

The other pin that actually holds the regulator part of the valve in place is the Z pin and shouldn't move at all. Neither pins can actually come out when the valve is assembled on the gun. The sear holds the on-off pin in place and the rail holds the z pin in place.