PDA

View Full Version : My Pneumag Finished!

Dawg047
02-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey guys, I finally got it finished, minus my Classic valve of course, I am rebuilding that. Here she is. All parts are like new. NOT FOR SALE THOUGH! I got a kit from Cyberave68, he is the man. I went with the UMF and found that it worked nicely. I had to mill the top out for the MPA to fit but nothing my mill couldn't handle. I made a custom bracket to mount the MSV-2 on and made a custom trigger pin. I put a set screw in the trigger for the trigger pin aswell. I put the set screws in the top for the MPA and made a custom little spring return bracket with spring for the back of the MSV-2. I also put a washer on the one bracket screw to hold my hose up so it would not touch my MSV-2 lever. I went with the Palmer's Micro Rock and tapped my Smart Parts On/OFF for it to hang off the side. I ran the hose under the grips and it just works nicely. Finally, I wet sanded the frame to get the machine marks out and then stripped the RTP rail with Drano and also wet sanded it. I also found some neat delrin 6-32 screws to go in the grips to match my macroline. NOTE: I also resessed the front frame screw which looks nice. The marker looks beautiful. My Minimag valve crapped out so I am waiting to rebuild that so I can fine tune it. I did get a few shots off and it is fast. Bounces like crazy though but she is fast. I love it and can't wait to get her out next weekend.

Here you go:http://www.freewebs.com/dawg047/markersforsale.htm

THANKS CYBERAVE68 AND RAWBUTTER, YOU GUYS WERE CRUCIAL IN GIVING ME ADVICE ON BUILDING THIS THING. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :cheers: .

Stayhuge
02-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Nice job!!! Looks awesome!! :headbang: :dance: :cheers:

rawbutter
02-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Haha... Because of the wording in the hyperlink, I thought you were already selling it. I'm glad that's not the case. :p

I agree with Mongoose. It looks good. I really like the raw/blue combination. :headbang:

cyberave68
02-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Hey man looking good. :hail:
Glad to help another tinkerer out. :cheers:
Now when you get it shooting again a vid is in order...
:shooting:

Dawg047
02-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Yeah it kind of looks like I am selling it, but I would never sell this baby. I have too much time into it and she is beautiful in person .I am having some major mechanical bounce isuues. It went full auto at about 12-13cps full cycles and I was like wow, and then I was like, oh yeah. I had no clue a classic valve with RT on/off could cycle so fast. I mounted the msv-2 lower so the trigger pull is really light, however, I just hope I can solve the mechanical bounce issue, or else, I will have an uncontrollable paint sliging machine :eek: Or, do I want this bounce :rolleyes: No seriously though, I am impressed, I can't afford a X-Valve at the moment but the Classic does a good job. Thanks guys, I built this marker for D-DAY so I could play it with a Mag and now, I can play it with a pretty fast Mag. Who all am I going to see there? Come on, I know you are all going down there :shooting:. Thanks-Dawg047