PDA

View Full Version : help: HYPERFRAME boards????

RiotKing
02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
ok so, i recently procured a CenterFlag HyperFrame, and got lucky (ive heard rumors they produced some with soleniods that couldnt reach certain sears????let me know if i am wrong)
at any rate. heres a few questions:

1) i am having problems getting the stock board to ramp over 10BPS (is that the max?)

2) what companies(if any) produce boards compatible with the HyperFrame?

3) will the E-mag board fit into this gripframe? (this thing is ****in huge)

4) does the E-mag board ramp?

5) what triggers will fit into this gripframe? (or should i just file it down to make it flat?)

6) ummmm....ninjas or pirates?

babyface
02-10-2008, 10:00 PM
for question #1 im pretty shure that there is either 13bps or 20 bps. go to centerflags website and download the manual to find out how to adjust it.

punkncat
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I am going on memory so forgive if I am wrong, but...

1 The centerflag board will only go its rated cap in semi, all of the other modes are capped at 10

2 Any other board will have to be retrofitted, such as Pred boards, the universal t board, or possibly a ESP (type) board might fit

3 An emag board is made to run off a battery that will not fit...do not know if it can be converted to run off different voltage. Might be an interesting project?

4 Emag boards can ramp when Xmodded

5 Luke makes a trigger for that frame and also stocks a lighter microswitch IIRC

6 Pirates, they have peglegs like me!!! :argh:

babyface
02-10-2008, 10:28 PM
#6 im more of a yankee fan, not pirates

RiotKing
02-10-2008, 10:32 PM
agd still produces (and sells) the battery housing, mount, battery and any other component you could want. from looking at their site it seems you could just make your own xmag (or emag) from the parts they offer.

olinar
02-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I would go with teh suggested scenario dreams universal board.

Very small and widely programmable, Im actually going to be picking up one when I starts my airwalk V2 ep mag.

Ruler_Mark
02-10-2008, 10:55 PM
ok so, i recently procured a CenterFlag HyperFrame, and got lucky (ive heard rumors they produced some with soleniods that couldnt reach certain sears????let me know if i am wrong)
at any rate. heres a few questions:

1) i am having problems getting the stock board to ramp over 10BPS (is that the max?)

2) what companies(if any) produce boards compatible with the HyperFrame?

3) will the E-mag board fit into this gripframe? (this thing is ****in huge)

4) does the E-mag board ramp?

5) what triggers will fit into this gripframe? (or should i just file it down to make it flat?)

6) ummmm....ninjas or pirates?

1 -- believe so
http://www.centerflagproducts.com/tech_support/HyperFrame%20Manual.pdf

2 -- only CF for a compatible compatible. However a universal T-board should be able to be swapped in.

3 -- no

4 -- stock, no, with Xmod software yes

5 -- only the stock and one by luke. However if you drill the trigger pin larger you can fit some dragun triggers and possible some old spyder/spyder clone ones see: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226156

6 -- arr thar be a pirate. http://www.rscheata.net/tp/Smileys/Smile/icon_pirat.gif

hmudd13
02-14-2008, 04:24 AM
I am going on memory so forgive if I am wrong, but...

1 The centerflag board will only go its rated cap in semi, all of the other modes are capped at 10

2 Any other board will have to be retrofitted, such as Pred boards, the universal t board, or possibly a ESP (type) board might fit

3 An emag board is made to run off a battery that will not fit...do not know if it can be converted to run off different voltage. Might be an interesting project?

4 Emag boards can ramp when Xmodded

5 Luke makes a trigger for that frame and also stocks a lighter microswitch IIRC

6 Pirates, they have peglegs like me!!! :argh:

1. My 13 bps frame is capped at 10 in full auto, my 20 bps frame rips 20 in full auto :clap:

also, I took the mighty dremel to my trigger and it's really comfortable. Got rid of that hump.