PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Custom Review

Lude55
02-11-2008, 11:05 AM
I have only one word for my new RT ULE Custom…WOW!!! I took my new Automag out for the first time in a scenario woodsball outing and I was very, very impressed with the overall outcome. The first thing I got was everyone was staring at my marker with a weird look on their face. Half of them have not even heard of a Automag and most of them never seen a warpfeed system, especially one that had a body with the warp left option on it. The accuracy of this marker is what I would expect from an Automag but the fire rate was more than I expected. I was very impressed with the speed of the gun and I was out shooting a lot of the electronic guns out their. This marker with the warpfeed left and a remote line on it, is so compact that it was very difficult for them to get a good shot on me and several people told me that the gun was extremely fast. I do not want to bore you all with all the details, only that I am very glad I made the decision to get this marker. Thank you to some of the people on the forums that lead me to this marker and it did not disappoint. On a down note it did chop one paintball and got some paint on the inside of the value so now I need to find out how to take the value out to clean it. Thanks again.

DanMan
02-11-2008, 11:31 AM
mags are easy to clean :dance: just take out the thumb screw in the back and the valve will slide out! The chop was probablly due to the lvl10 not being tuned for your air source. I dont have a lvl10 yet but you can search this fourm on how to tune it.

georgeyew
02-11-2008, 12:48 PM
only that I am very glad I made the decision to get this marker.

Awesome, glad that you like it. Welcome to the addiction.

Lude55
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
mags are easy to clean :dance: just take out the thumb screw in the back and the valve will slide out! The chop was probablly due to the lvl10 not being tuned for your air source. I dont have a lvl10 yet but you can search this fourm on how to tune it.

I bought it brand new from Airgas and it came with a piece of paper that looked like run-in numbers (FPS average). I hope this means it was tuned before I got it. It only chopped that one time and it was when I first started to play with it for the first time. It was cold out as well so maybe that had something to do with it. For the rest of the day it shot great. I removed the thumb screw like you said and it came right out. I cleaned it free of paint and re-installed it. I finally got an Automag and I am very pleased with my decision.

ProblemKinder
02-11-2008, 10:08 PM
i'm glad you like it. now come to eastern Iowa and open up a good paintball field.

sorry, that was a little off topic. I miss SoCal and paintball charleston.....

do you have a ULT?

russc
02-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Lude - sounds more like a barrel break. Even my pumps occasionally explode a ball when its cold out.

Lude55
02-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Lude - sounds more like a barrel break. Even my pumps occasionally explode a ball when its cold out.

I think that might be what it was. I made my WarpFeed a little more sensitive incase it did not feed the ball properly when I was shooting the marker.

dstud2000
02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
welcome to the addiction. I bought my first mag a little over 5 months ago, RT ULE, now I have 4 mags. Well one is for the wife........though I steal it on occasion :ninja: