PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed questions

jah871
01-16-2002, 03:58 PM
i have searched for this but i found nothing that tells me what exactly i need. if u do a search and find somthing like instructions post a link. first i want to do the 2 9v battery mod to the warp. i need to know what i need and how to do it. second i am doing the intellifeed on my z-grip to the warp. i know how to do it, but i need to know exactly what switch i need. i have everything except the switch. also i saw someone talking about the on off mod to the warp, is this helpful should i do it since im gonna be at radio shack getting all this other stuff? if so can someone tell me what parts i need and some instructions. thanks

~WarpedRT~
01-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Take a look at my page, it will show you how to make an intellifeed. Get a submini lever switch, the smallest you can find, an on/off toggle switch, any of your choosing, and wire, smallest gauge. Some wire clamps help, and some shrink tube for the wire helps too. Just go the the tech section, (on my page) then equipment, then loaders, and follow the link at the bottom for a close up view of an switch installed inside. This works great! If you cant see it, write back, and I'll send you the pics.

jah871
01-16-2002, 08:10 PM
alright thanks.