PDA

View Full Version : My return to the return game

punkncat
02-14-2008, 10:26 AM
I am looking at putting together a "return" game. I hope that maybe I can get some of the folks that made it to AO South to come down. I had even considered if Kruger is up to it, looking into having it at his field.

I have actually already played a bit, if you want to call it that, and realized I have a bit more work to do before I am ready. So with that in mind, I am thinking sometime late March. It will have to be a "speedball" type venue like the side fields at Kruger's place. Tall bunkers and a fairly flat terrain will also be necessary.

Let me know if you are interested. I would hope to at least see a good bit of the local boys make it out.

Kruger, post here or PM me your field availability please?

TnDeathInc
02-14-2008, 10:32 AM
im game

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
02-14-2008, 10:37 AM
ill make that one..... im just waiting on my frame from jay so i can finish my ep mag... im really wanting to pklay bad... rb211 got a new blue to copper nasty im dieing to paint up... ill even drag his *** out to this event.... :headbang:

:cheers: :cheers:

kruger
02-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Here is my homepage, a bit dated, but still functional

http://scenariopaintballgamesga.com/

Field fee is 10 and all day air is 10. BYOP all the time. Will check on availability. I dont keep the books, one of my partners does that, I just show up when he tells me to.