PDA

View Full Version : Efficiency with a pneumag

NeedForSpeed
02-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Looked through the stickies and maybe I'm blind but what kind of efficiency are you guys getting? I read that its decent or not that good but I'd like to know some real numbers of how much paint you guys are shooting off a 68/4500 with your pneumags.
and while I'm thinking about it and before I go through the stickies again, whats the weight of the trigger pull of pneumag frame? How it would it compare to a micro switch pull on an intimidator or matrix?
Thanks

rawbutter
02-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Looked through the stickies and maybe I'm blind but what kind of efficiency are you guys getting? I read that its decent or not that good but I'd like to know some real numbers of how much paint you guys are shooting off a 68/4500 with your pneumags.
and while I'm thinking about it and before I go through the stickies again, whats the weight of the trigger pull of pneumag frame? How it would it compare to a micro switch pull on an intimidator or matrix?
Thanks

I get about 800ish shots with my 68/4500.

I've never owned an electric gun, though, so I can't make a comparison there. It's very light though, and easily walkable.

Mongoose
02-14-2008, 05:56 PM
with cyberave68's magnet mod it makes the trigger feel very crisp and snappy....almost like a electro