PDA

View Full Version : AO-WI/IL/MN: Paintball Sams Spring Big Game 1 May 3rd and 4th, 2008

AutomagRT1483
02-14-2008, 09:32 PM
It's that time of year again.

Prices are as follows:

Pre Order Paint
Full Case - 75.00
1/2 Case - 45.00

Paint on the Day of the Event
Full Case - 95.00
1/2 Case - 55.00

All weekend air pass: $10

Deadlines:
April 25th - Mailing a check
April 27th - Pre-pay at the field
April 29th - Order by Credit Card over da phone

Contact information:
www.paintballsams.com - Good place to look up lodging for all of you out-of-towners

Mailing Address:
Paint Ball Sams
P.O. Box 295
Waterford, WI 53185

Phone Number:
(262) 895-3070 (Better not harass Nikki over the phone or she'll rip you a new one! :rofl: )

The List:
AutomagRT1483
trevorjk
AnthonyDStone
Beemer
Automagsam
snoopay700
Storminnorman
kurtispublic
forstgump
RT Proballer
Avale187
Hexis
Nagash
Xenocide
Moozer
Methos
Necro
Booger
Tigress
AutomagSam

Maybe(s):
Suicidal Snyper
Geronimo7

shives007
02-14-2008, 10:10 PM
I'll check my schedule.

Shives

Nope, didn't realize this is my reunion weekend. Either place will make me feel too old :cry:

Shives

AnthonyDStone
02-17-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll be doing Mucho Work Before then!Should be good,Lets try to bring up the numbers to previous Heights!At one point we had something like 700 players!!

Tony :shooting: :cry: :tard: :wow: :confused: and everyone else

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW,PAINTBALL SAMS IS THE FIELD TOM KAYE TESTED/DEVELOPED MANY OF HIS AMAZING INNOVATIONS!WE CONSIDER OURSELVES AUTOMAGS "HOME FIELD"!AND WE ARE! :D JUST AN FYI FOR THOSE WHO'VE NEVER SEEN "THE FIELD OF DREAMS" :p

rifleman wi
02-18-2008, 04:55 AM
missing this one again, but we got to all get togeather when i come home on leave before i deploy in august. :shooting:

Automagsam
02-19-2008, 12:17 AM
I'll be at this one with my group of friends, me and snoopay are going to dress the part for this one and I will be appearing as William Wallace :headbang: lol we just played the valantines day massacre it was awesome! Anyways we will be there/

snoopay700
02-19-2008, 12:22 AM
I'll be there no matter what.

trevorjk
02-25-2008, 01:09 AM
im in with a few friends this time! will also be helping Stony(anthonydstone) with the field prior weeks. should be a blast, lets get this game rolling again :)

Storminnorman
02-25-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm down like a silly sad clown Charlie Brown. Me and at least one other will be showing up.

kurtisqpublic
02-25-2008, 12:27 PM
New to AO.
I will be there, along with a few friends. Not sure if I will be using the RT Classic or my old school cocker for the event but I will be there! :D

trevorjk
02-25-2008, 01:28 PM
if you guys want to spread the word even more!

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=407521.26756&Mytoken=D107EA74-1694-4A30-839BF1088A82189333502902

forstgump
02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
absolutely positively I'll be there! and maybe some others that i can *forgot the dub yah*rangle up! :clap: :headbang: :shooting:

:cheers:
F

AnthonyDStone
02-25-2008, 07:40 PM

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/gamelocator/locate_results.asp?gameid=21147

Game Locator is an excellent resource for finding a game near you!

And If you've never tried it,Paintball Sams is looking for more players this summer for the BAR WARS LEAGUE.Its a couple of hours on thursday evenings for ten weeks in the summer.It doesn't cost much as you only play two games a week!The Game is played on Large Wooded Field with 8 Lettered Barrels Scattered throughout,Each team starts at one of the Barrels("D" For Example).At the Start of the game the Players Try to Make their way from barrel to barrel Stamping a Bingo style Card with the letter of the barrel.Players score points for each barrel they get to and each elimination they get on the other teams(armbands must be collected from eliminated player for points to be awarded).Food and awards on the last day!Check it out @ >>

www.paintballsams.com

5 man teams with two alternates for seven total
If you don't have enough players for a team/Can't make it everyday,want to be an alternate.Post your name and number on the list down at the field and get in with a team!!

Tony

forstgump
02-25-2008, 10:19 PM

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/gamelocator/locate_results.asp?gameid=21147

Game Locator is an excellent resource for finding a game near you!

And If you've never tried it,Paintball Sams is looking for more players this summer for the BAR WARS LEAGUE.Its a couple of hours on thursday evenings for ten weeks in the summer.It doesn't cost much as you only play two games a week!The Game is played on Large Wooded Field with 8 Lettered Barrels Scattered throughout,Each team starts at one of the Barrels("D" For Example).At the Start of the game the Players Try to Make their way from barrel to barrel Stamping a Bingo style Card with the letter of the barrel.Players score points for each barrel they get to and each elimination they get on the other teams(armbands must be collected from eliminated player for points to be awarded).Food and awards on the last day!Check it out @ >>

www.paintballsams.com

5 man teams with two alternates for seven total
If you don't have enough players for a team/Can't make it everyday,want to be an alternate.Post your name and number on the list down at the field and get in with a team!!

Tony

would love to do this...but no team... :tard: yes I'm a ReTard! :spit_take

AutomagRT1483
02-25-2008, 10:34 PM
New to AO.
I will be there, along with a few friends. Not sure if I will be using the RT Classic or my old school cocker for the event but I will be there! :D

Welcome to AO! :cheers:

RT Proballer
02-26-2008, 04:29 PM
hey all. its stewie. ill be there but reffing though. so dont you wipe! i freaking kill you! aaahhhhahhahhahahha. but really guys dont wipe, i hate wipers. if i could, i would track every wiper down and put a sodering iron in ther...... :mad:

AutomagRT1483
02-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Im going to bonus ball any wiper I see, like I do every other big game. :nono: :shooting:

forstgump
02-26-2008, 05:50 PM
fo sho!...anyone remember the guy who won the BT-4 Assault at the fall big game? :cool:

w00t ! that was me! :clap:

F

trevorjk
02-26-2008, 10:57 PM
fo sho!...anyone remember the guy who won the BT-4 Assault at the fall big game? :cool:

F

i never win anything :(

AutomagRT1483
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I won an empire jersey at the spring game :clap:

1st time I ever won anything there.

AnthonyDStone
02-27-2008, 02:18 AM

F

Cool,I was the guy that congratulated you right away!Hope to see you again!

Tony
Add:You know what,I actually came over and helped you with it on the back of ya'lls truck!

kurtisqpublic
02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Welcome to AO! :cheers:

Lovin it here! A wealth of info on a great classic gun! :hail:

wimag
02-28-2008, 01:33 PM

F

i remember.
I caught a NXE barrel condom

the1antichrist
02-28-2008, 04:35 PM
hey every one. RT Proballer is no longer with us. i killed him and chopped up his corpse Dexter style and buried it at paintball Sams. some where near double ridge. thats what he would have wanted. ;) so if you wanna talk to him just see me. ill relay the message. tah tah for now. :headbang:

AnthonyDStone
02-28-2008, 10:11 PM
hey every one. RT Proballer is no longer with us. i killed him and chopped up his corpse Dexter style and buried it at paintball Sams. some where near double ridge. thats what he would have wanted. ;) so if you wanna talk to him just see me. ill relay the message. tah tah for now. :headbang:

Hopefully I don't dig him up building trenches out there this summer! :eek:
A Bunker/Trench complex out there would be the shtuff.

Tony :ninja:

forstgump
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM
I miss the 2 floor'd hut! Nic was the first field I played when I got started in PB. ( thanks FED EX GROUND) :clap:

the1antichrist
02-28-2008, 11:49 PM
and that field is always one of our main concerns on rebuilding. the water problem just has to be fixed. i gotta find a way to get it to drain over behind bearpit where the beavers blocked it up. Black powder anyone?

AnthonyDStone
03-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Besides,Talked to ya today about the Boundaries in nic/bearpit.Should solve our problems.

Tony

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe

AnthonyDStone
03-08-2008, 11:51 AM
We're not listening to maybes,Sounds like a "no" to me! :mad: :D
But seriously,Order some paint and go or else :argh: <<YOU :rolleyes:

Tony :rofl:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-08-2008, 10:22 PM
lol i'll come up with a better answer as the date nears

AnthonyDStone
03-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Hope to see you there!Just Joshin ya!

Tony :shooting:

Geronimo7
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm considering making the drive up for this, is there any benefit to being there sat. or sun. ? I know i won't be able to make the whole weekend.

Thanks

AutomagRT1483
03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm considering making the drive up for this, is there any benefit to being there sat. or sun. ? I know i won't be able to make the whole weekend.

Thanks

Saturday usually has more people.

Geronimo7
03-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Cool, I'll post up again when i now for sure :)

trevorjk
03-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Cool, I'll post up again when i now for sure :)

saturday should have 300-500 players depending on weather.

sunday should have 150-250ish depending on whether.

we are hoping we get a large turn out so we can get the big games massive again (ex: use to be 700ish players on saturday)

AutomagRT1483
03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
saturday should have 300-500 players depending on weather.

sunday should have 150-250ish depending on whether.

we are hoping we get a large turn out so we can get the big games massive again (ex: use to be 700ish players on saturday)

I hope we get a nice turn out. Im getting tired of playing short field on the 1st day.

AnthonyDStone
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Short Field or not,Really doesn't matter,With a shorter field you don't notice the lower numbers as much,Its still intense,So It seems like more people.If we don't have a ton of people,WE'RE NOT PLAYING FULL FORTS.I would like to only have to groom Near Fort to Far Fort,White Fort is in bad terrain anyhow.

Tony

forstgump
03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
thanks to harry (dunno why we went his way), i had to tread the tall grass in the fall big game.....now thats a workout!:tard:

AutomagRT1483
03-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Short Field or not,Really doesn't matter,With a shorter field you don't notice the lower numbers as much,Its still intense,So It seems like more people.If we don't have a ton of people,WE'RE NOT PLAYING FULL FORTS.I would like to only have to groom Near Fort to Far Fort,White Fort is in bad terrain anyhow.

Tony

Yeah I know about the reasoning behind the short forts. And by all means, if the numbers are short, do it. I'm not complaining about that. I was expressing my displeasure with the small turnouts the last couple of years. I love the big game, always have, always will. But personally, I like to play full field.

AutomagRT1483
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks to the mod that stickied this thread. Hopefully we can get a little more attention to it so we can boost the numbers for the big game. :cheers:

the1antichrist
03-12-2008, 07:26 PM
so listen guys. i went to the sport show today and talked to nikki about bringing the building supplies i can get from my work down to the field. i said i can get 265gallon bladders, pallets, and more drums. do u know what she said? she said that she doesnt think she wants me to do that. why wouldnt she want us to build on the fields? does this mean she might be closing up shop? or selling? whata you guys think?

forstgump
03-12-2008, 08:11 PM
so listen guys. i went to the sport show today and talked to nikki about bringing the building supplies i can get from my work down to the field. i said i can get 265gallon bladders, pallets, and more drums. do u know what she said? she said that she doesnt think she wants me to do that. why wouldnt she want us to build on the fields? does this mean she might be closing up shop? or selling? whata you guys think?
UH OH! :tard: :confused:

AutomagRT1483
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure Nikki has a place where she gets her building supplies at if she needs them.

skipdogg
03-12-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm trying to put a group together. I'll see how it goes and report back if I can get a good size.

trevorjk
03-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm trying to put a group together. I'll see how it goes and report back if I can get a good size.

ive got loads of people interested! i even did a speech in my speech class about how paintball is awesome and how people should at least experience it once in there lifetime... at paintball sams big game haha. im awesome i know

trevorjk
03-12-2008, 09:40 PM
btw, if anyone says that they have no money for paint. tell those poor saps to go donate plasma! places in kenosha and racine, and in 2 visits in 1 week, you should have $80! unless your not vaccinated for hepatitis B

AutomagRT1483
03-12-2008, 09:51 PM
btw, if anyone says that they have no money for paint. tell those poor saps to go donate plasma! places in kenosha and racine, and in 2 visits in 1 week, you should have $80! unless your not vaccinated for hepatitis B

How true.

AutomagRT1483
03-12-2008, 09:52 PM
ive got loads of people interested! i even did a speech in my speech class about how paintball is awesome and how people should at least experience it once in there lifetime... at paintball sams big game haha. im awesome i know

Thats classic!

AnthonyDStone
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks to the mod that stickied this thread. Hopefully we can get a little more attention to it so we can boost the numbers for the big game. :cheers:

And,I don't have a problem with you RT,Just for the record,You've done very well with all your threads in the Past!

Tony :cheers:

AnthonyDStone
03-13-2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah thats what I asked Her awhile ago.I think I'll call her and ask her.I'm not going to waste anymore time on it if so.

Tony :mad:

Add:Also I will be reffing Saturday,And Yes,Worry About it,If the fields aren't being built then they are being torn down. :(

AutomagRT1483
03-13-2008, 03:49 PM
And,I don't have a problem with you RT,Just for the record,You've done very well with all your threads in the Past!

Tony :cheers:

Hey man, dont worry about it. I tend to take things the wrong way alot. :cheers:

AnthonyDStone
03-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Hey man, dont worry about it. I tend to take things the wrong way alot. :cheers:

With my frusteration in the current situation,I also take things the wrong way and if you've ever met me you'll realize thats not how I would normally be.I'm genuinely worried about Nikki's disinterest in materials,as I heard the property owners have been trying to sell for some time.I'm afraid maybe a deal is being worked or something.Hope not but the evidence doesn't look good. :( Oldest paintball field in wisconsin going under,Not good sign of things to come.

Tony :(

AutomagRT1483
03-13-2008, 08:04 PM
With my frusteration in the current situation,I also take things the wrong way and if you've ever met me you'll realize thats not how I would normally be.I'm genuinely worried about Nikki's disinterest in materials,as I heard the property owners have been trying to sell for some time.I'm afraid maybe a deal is being worked or something.Hope not but the evidence doesn't look good. :( Oldest paintball field in wisconsin going under,Not good sign of things to come.

Tony :(

To be honest with you, I thought she was considering selling when she started the BYOP. Usually that happens as a last resort to boost customer interest. We tried a couple years ago to volunteer to build up Nic and she refused us flat out. I hope she keeps the place and that this is just the usual Nikki way of things, but who's to tell with the economy. I know a lot of out of towners cant make the trip to the Big Game because of the growing gas prices for one thing.

rifleman wi
03-13-2008, 08:24 PM
To be honest with you, I thought she was considering selling when she started the BYOP. Usually that happens as a last resort to boost customer interest. We tried a couple years ago to volunteer to build up Nic and she refused us flat out. I hope she keeps the place and that this is just the usual Nikki way of things, but who's to tell with the economy. I know a lot of out of towners cant make the trip to the Big Game because of the growing gas prices for one thing.
has sams gotten much better than when i left? nic and some of the fields were pretty tore up when i was there last 2 years ago.

AnthonyDStone
03-13-2008, 11:27 PM
BUT If she's refusing perfectly needed materials,Then something is wrong.As for her not wanting you guys to rebuild Nic,I think she was worried someone would get hurt in the process,I have been working on all the fields as basically a volunteer,But she made me get on pay role so I could be insured.So thats why no volunteers are usually allowed.BUT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT EMPLOYEES TO IMPROVE.Who knows,I'll see what Matt knows Saturday,He would know if anyone did.

Tony

AnthonyDStone
03-13-2008, 11:31 PM
It Occurs to me there are alot of LEACHES working there,Maybe we should recommend some "improvements" to Nikki or Matt,Jimmy,Jason,Stewie and I are all pretty good,Eric is really good,But basically EVERYONE else Doesn't Care.I think they should be treated the same way they treat the place,Like Sh*T.Buy hey,What do you think.

Tony

the1antichrist
03-14-2008, 02:56 PM
It Occurs to me there are alot of LEACHES working there,Maybe we should recommend some "improvements" to Nikki or Matt,Jimmy,Jason,Stewie and I are all pretty good,Eric is really good,But basically EVERYONE else Doesn't Care.I think they should be treated the same way they treat the place,Like Sh*T.Buy hey,What do you think.

Tony
i second that. ive been saying that for awhile too.

AutomagRT1483
03-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Got to call the ball as you see it.

AnthonyDStone
03-14-2008, 03:42 PM
I'll talk to matt and see what everyones situation is,Maybe he knows who deserves it the most.Whats the one REALLY dumb kids name,The one who didn't know how to put his mask on in the middle of reffing a game.That Kid is a waste of money And Dangerous to the public,If he can't keep his mask on...... :tard: :wow: :argh: .....Hows he gonna make sure everyone else does.....Fired,Sued,You get the point.

Tony :D

the1antichrist
03-14-2008, 05:05 PM
I'll talk to matt and see what everyones situation is,Maybe he knows who deserves it the most.Whats the one REALLY dumb kids name,The one who didn't know how to put his mask on in the middle of reffing a game.That Kid is a waste of money And Dangerous to the public,If he can't keep his mask on...... :tard: :wow: :argh: .....Hows he gonna make sure everyone else does.....Fired,Sued,You get the point.

hes one of kyles drunk *** friends. almost shot him on purpose that game just to let him know his mask was off. freaking kids.

AnthonyDStone
03-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Field Is Fine!Nothing going on other than Nikki Being Paranoid that we wouldn't use what we bring out there.Which believe me we will!Next Weekend Field work anyone??LMK with a PM if you are IN or OUT.Really need the help guys,Come and see how easy it can be.

Tony :cuss: "Lazy F@#*$" :D

AnthonyDStone
03-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Field Is Fine!Nothing going on other than Nikki Being Paranoid that we wouldn't use what we bring out there.Which believe me we will!Next Weekend Field work anyone??LMK with a PM if you are IN or OUT.Really need the help guys,Come and see how easy it can be.

Tony :cuss: "Lazy F@#*$" :D

I need somebodys help,Everyones ready to play but they never have time to help make it better! :cry: No JK.Its fine,I'll just know ALL the Secret Spots. :ninja:
"Where's Tony?" :ninja: *Not In That Strange Bush THATS for sure :ninja: - :shooting: :argh:

AnthonyDStone
03-17-2008, 03:22 PM
missing this one again, but we got to all get togeather when i come home on leave before i deploy in august. :shooting:
ABSOLUTELY,Let us Know Man!

Tony :clap:

trevorjk
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
ABSOLUTELY,Let us Know Man!

i can help on the field sat or sunday this week. finals WILL be over! :headbang:

forstgump
03-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Tony, If you can come to my work in 0ak Creek I can hook it up with pallets.

rifleman wi
03-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Tony, If you can come to my work in 0ak Creek I can hook it up with pallets.
wow thats a drive everyday, im originally from Oak Creek. where do you work at?

forstgump
03-17-2008, 07:01 PM
wow thats a drive everyday, im originally from Oak Creek. where do you work at?
Not that bad of a drive...would take me the same time to get home if i still lived by miller park. I work at Applied Plastics.

AnthonyDStone
03-17-2008, 09:21 PM
I can Get A TON of wood ones,If they are Plastic and Solid(good cover)I may want to drive and get them,I only have a pickup truck though so space is limited,Could take multiple trips though if it was worth it.LMK and Thanks alot!

AnthonyDStone
03-17-2008, 09:23 PM
i can help on the field sat or sunday this week. finals WILL be over! :headbang:

AWESOME!YEAH WOOOOOO! :headbang:
*echehem.mmm.m* :cool:

Cool.Give me a call. :ninja:

trevorjk
03-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I can Get A TON of wood ones,If they are Plastic and Solid(good cover)I may want to drive and get them,I only have a pickup truck though so space is limited,Could take multiple trips though if it was worth it.LMK and Thanks alot!

TONY! I NEED MORE BEER! PRONTO!

btw, i can get plastic pallets... free :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

AnthonyDStone
03-17-2008, 09:26 PM
TONY! I NEED MORE BEER! PRONTO!

btw, i can get plastic pallets... free :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Plastic pallets are cool though,Start throwing one at a time in your car and bringing them to sallys for safekeeping :ninja: :rofl:

Tony

trevorjk
03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Plastic pallets are cool though,Start throwing one at a time in your car and bringing them to sallys for safekeeping :ninja: :rofl:

Tony

pick 'n save in lake geneva ;)

AnthonyDStone
03-17-2008, 11:43 PM
pick 'n save in lake geneva ;)
They GIVE them away?? :clap:

Tony

AnthonyDStone
03-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Saturday Then?Sunday is easter so they are closed,I'm looking forward to whacking some stuff with my machete!Thanks man,My mag should be here soon,I also ordered a LVL X,Eclipse Kit,And some other Junk,Do you Have an elbow I can get thats decently strong?LMK

Tony

trevorjk
03-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Saturday Then?Sunday is easter so they are closed,I'm looking forward to whacking some stuff with my machete!Thanks man,My mag should be here soon,I also ordered a LVL X,Eclipse Kit,And some other Junk,Do you Have an elbow I can get thats decently strong?LMK

Tony

Whatever is in the store ;)

btw, the pallets are not free :( but in the open and no cameras... unless they installed over the winter

forstgump
03-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Whatever is in the store ;)

btw, the pallets are not free :( but in the open and no cameras... unless they installed over the winter
I can't give our plastic pallets out....... :( ....and I'd prolly get fired..... :tard:
Only the scrap pallets that we get our material on....

03-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Ill see if I can get my team to make it

AnthonyDStone
03-19-2008, 11:32 PM
I can't give our plastic pallets out....... :( ....and I'd prolly get fired..... :tard:
Only the scrap pallets that we get our material on....

Can get a TON of wood Pallets Locally,Need plastic for a speedball field!
Thanks anyhow.
Tony

AnthonyDStone
03-19-2008, 11:34 PM
Ill see if I can get my team to make it

I sincerely hope to see you there!

Tony

AnthonyDStone
03-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Talked to Matt,Working on getting the road fixed,and the box truck that broke down outta there.We ARE CLOSED SATURDAY due to snow and SUNDAY for easter,See you guys NEXT weekend.Pro-lites are being negotiated.

AnthonyDStone
03-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Website is NOW UPDATED!

www.paintballsams.com

AO'ers Belong At Sams!

Avale187
03-27-2008, 12:35 AM
I'll be there!

AutomagRT1483
03-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Website is NOW UPDATED!

www.paintballsams.com

AO'ers Belong At Sams!

Score!

trevorjk
03-28-2008, 01:03 AM
i resent out the myspace event for a casual update :)

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=407521.26756&Mytoken=BDB79F96-7090-45B3-B2F6E78CF60BD6AF23205243

is the link if you want to link your myspace friends :)

AnthonyDStone
04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Working on The Field More Sunday!LMK
Oh and I want a BUNCH more of the Little spools if you can!

Tony

trevorjk
04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
fresh out i believe. ill check on friday though!

AnthonyDStone
04-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Cool,I wanted to finish the parrapets on the Near Fort Walls,I need to find like 3,8ft 2x4s so I can put a sun shade on near forts tower,Also to brace the wall.Ans I need a Tarp.So keep your eyes peeled.I was thinking of running a wierd giveaway style game at Big Game,Whomever can take MY FLAG gets Said Prize.What do you think?I could have a squad of bodyguards and a fort.

Tony

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-01-2008, 09:13 PM
a prize you say?

trevorjk
04-01-2008, 09:53 PM
i think he meant who can get in the fort and grab the flag under legit rules ;) not who is silly enough to take 900 shots to climb 4 stairs ;)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-01-2008, 10:00 PM
legit rules could be interpreted loosely

AnthonyDStone
04-02-2008, 07:50 AM
legit rules could be interpreted loosely

Yeah,No I meant Legitimately,Interpreted Literally.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Yeah,No I meant Legitimately,Interpreted Literally.

way to ruin all the fun :(

AnthonyDStone
04-02-2008, 08:38 PM
That me "Buzzkill McGee" ;)

Tony :rolleyes:

AnthonyDStone
04-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Wolverines!(See:"Red Dawn")

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0104.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0103.jpg

Trenches Have been Fixed a Bit,Notice In the Bottom Left Corner.Improved the drainage and "Ramped" the end of the trench.No More Soaked Trenches,Well One,Caution taped it though! :headbang:

:D :D :D

trevorjk
04-06-2008, 11:37 PM
thats the only pic you took?

man, my knee swelled up after kneeling down on that tiny stump haha.

AnthonyDStone
04-06-2008, 11:57 PM
I took 6!Check MYSPACE.Actually I TOOK 8,But Posted 6.Here's the rest>>>

Tony :sleeping:

AutomagRT1483
04-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Wolverines!(See:"Red Dawn")

OMG YESS!! :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
04-06-2008, 11:59 PM
I need somebodys help,Everyones ready to play but they never have time to help make it better! :cry: No JK.Its fine,I'll just know ALL the Secret Spots. :ninja:
"Where's Tony?" :ninja: *Not In That Strange Bush THATS for sure :ninja: - :shooting: :argh:

Staff ONLY PLEASE! :D "Where's Tony Now,OW My NUTBALLS!" :cry:

AnthonyDStone
04-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Heres some more!>
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0105.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0107.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0108.jpg

Enjoy,More soon!

AnthonyDStone
04-07-2008, 01:55 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0106.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0102.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0101.jpg

I will be starting on Far Fort this weekend!

Tony :cool:

trevorjk
04-07-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.break.com/index/student-builds-paintball-tank.html

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-07-2008, 10:46 PM
that sure beats the cardboard box i crawled around in

rifleman wi
04-08-2008, 03:59 AM
i still remember that, that was freaking priceless. :D

AnthonyDStone
04-08-2008, 12:17 PM

Thats What I call an Urban Ghillie suit,Probably looked a bit odd in the woods!
Homeless James Bond Maybe?? :rofl:

Tony

AnthonyDStone
04-08-2008, 12:22 PM
http://www.break.com/index/student-builds-paintball-tank.html

Pretty Sweet! :shooting:

Tony

AnthonyDStone
04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Ok so I did an Approx.Measurement of the field VIA satelite imagery.I would say from WHITE FORT to FAR RED FORT is ABOUT 3200 FT.And Between NEAR Fort and FAR fort is about 2100 foot and the field is around 700 foot wide at the Bottleneck Near "hyperball" and closer to 1000 foot at the ENDS near the forts.
Playing from NEAR to FAR is A More RECTANGULAR field where as FAR to WHITE forts is more Hourglass shaped.Just An Observation.
I really would prefer to play the shorter of the two fields as it includes all the fun areas and alot less walking!

CHIME IN!!

Tony :)

AnthonyDStone
04-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Thats What I call an Urban Ghillie suit,Probably looked a bit odd in the woods!
Homeless James Bond Maybe?? :rofl:

Tony

Or were you referring to the "tanks" the one year that were Corrugated Plastic sheets?I was the Bazookaman/engineer that year!Took out and got taken out by the tank many times that day!!Very fun :clap:

Tony

Hexis
04-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm rounding up the Minneapolis area folks I know of. I expect to go.

AutomagRT1483
04-10-2008, 03:56 PM

Awesome. :clap:

AnthonyDStone
04-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Thats Great,We Love it when you guys come!!

AnthonyDStone
04-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Near Fort is NOW RED!!Far Fort Will be made BLUE!White Fort Remains White!
Check it out,Sorry Red Dawn Fans,I'll fix when its Painted. ;) :rofl:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0120.jpg

Coincidentally I am taking Outdoor Paint Donations!!

AnthonyDStone
04-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Ok so I did an Approx.Measurement of the field VIA satelite imagery.I would say from WHITE FORT to FAR RED FORT is ABOUT 3200 FT.And Between NEAR Fort and FAR fort is about 2100 foot and the field is around 700 foot wide at the Bottleneck Near "hyperball" and closer to 1000 foot at the ENDS near the forts.
Playing from NEAR to FAR is A More RECTANGULAR field where as FAR to WHITE forts is more Hourglass shaped.Just An Observation.
I really would prefer to play the shorter of the two fields as it includes all the fun areas and alot less walking!

CHIME IN!!

I Am On Schedule to finish ENOUGH of the field to play Full Forts!We'll see what everyone wants to do come game day,But expect FULL FORTS!Field Will Be WET but not so wet that it won't be about the same as usual.Wear some waterproof boots or something breaathable enough that you don't mind getting your feet wet here and there.Bridges are in the works anywhere They are needed.Nicaragua Looks Good for Big Game,At least it will be Playable,Probably pretty wet.Hyperball Area Is Being Fixed Up for Big Game to Fill the empty spaces and make the field Nice for LOTS of People.Haven't done the Main Forts YET,But I will Focus On them Heavily the Last weekend Before the Game!Stay Tuned Kiddies!! :rofl:

Tony

AnthonyDStone
04-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Here's some more of Near Fort Area(Now Red Fort).

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0121.jpg
Main Entrance

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0122.jpg
East To West Toward The fort

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0123.jpg
More East to West

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0119.jpg
Trench

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/DSCI0118.jpg
West TO East Down Past Fort Door

More to come soon guys!

Tony

the1antichrist
04-14-2008, 04:46 PM
alright guys listen up. sick of not having harry reffing at sams and taking pictures? well this year starting at big game im taking my still camera and my newly purchased helmet digital video camera down to sams and capturing all the action. whether im reffing or playing the video camera will be rolling. i will be starting a new thread here and over at AO posting all these pics and vids. so look your best out there. see you at Big Game.

trevorjk
04-14-2008, 08:00 PM
alright guys listen up. sick of not having harry reffing at sams and taking pictures? well this year starting at big game im taking my still camera and my newly purchased helmet digital video camera down to sams and capturing all the action. whether im reffing or playing the video camera will be rolling. i will be starting a new thread here and over at AO posting all these pics and vids. so look your best out there. see you at Big Game.

if you need help uploading or anything let me know! just burn all images and vids to a cd and ill post up ect ect :) or possibly get a photobucket account where a few of us can post :cool:

Engus
04-14-2008, 09:06 PM
I was considering it but 480 miles is a bit far :(

trevorjk
04-14-2008, 09:24 PM

oh come on man! i have to drive 35! :p

AutomagRT1483
04-14-2008, 09:31 PM
oh come on man! i have to drive 35! :p

Less than 10 for me. :headbang:

trevorjk
04-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Less than 10 for me. :headbang:

well it depends if i stop at sallys to fill up my tanks before going, otherwise its 32 on the freeway :cool:

also, the mini SHOULD be here this week, Eryk promised me, and i also had my GF come with to day and pester him for it :p

AutomagRT1483
04-14-2008, 09:47 PM
and i also had my GF come with to day and pester him for it :p

Good man :rofl:

AnthonyDStone
04-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Some are coming from Pretty Far,Worth it?Thats Up to you.Nobody should tell you how to spend your money!

AutomagRT1483
04-14-2008, 11:35 PM
I wonder if Mike Smith is coming up from Texas.

Beemer
04-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Here's some more of Near Fort Area(Now Red Fort).

More to come soon guys!

Tony

Hey well done. Keep up the good work. I will chime in. Big turn out big field. Other wise go middle fort to far fort. :argh: I think you might be off on the distance or I could be wrong.
From the hyway to the trailer I came up with .9miles on the truck speedo. I thought it would be more like 5000ft far to far fort. I have hand held Garmen GPS I will bring and do a walk off far fort to far fort as straight as possible. I always said it was a mile but could be wrong.
We shall see. :ninja:

Have Mag will be there. I am old and slow now and will have to count on my :ninja: moves. :spit_take

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Hey well done. Keep up the good work. I will chime in. Big turn out big field. Other wise go middle fort to far fort. :argh: I think you might be off on the distance or I could be wrong.
From the hyway to the trailer I came up with .9miles on the truck speedo. I thought it would be more like 5000ft far to far fort. I have hand held Garmen GPS I will bring and do a walk off far fort to far fort as straight as possible. I always said it was a mile but could be wrong.

Have Mag will be there. I am old and slow now and will have to count on my :ninja: moves. :spit_take

You should see barrel fort :wow:

AnthonyDStone
04-15-2008, 11:43 AM

About the Whole Bet thing,I wasn't trying to disrespect you or anyone else,ocpaintballpaul was discouraging Woodsball,For this I will Not stand,As for bringing up AO,It was for two reasons,A:Get People to Check out AO,B:Maybe sucker him into arguing over here,Where I will have some back up. :ninja:
If you Still However Feel Like Wagering,We could do something more friendly,As You are an AO Officianado!Or whatever,Your Call,But I warn You,I'm still Young and Fastish. :p
See you there Beemer :hail:

Tony :bounce:

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 12:01 PM
tony, wager you a level 10kit on who has a better machete out at sams!

AnthonyDStone
04-15-2008, 09:16 PM

Ok You Win!Trevors Machete Is the Best. :rolleyes:
Still didn't get a LVL X?Wow.Hope you do before big game,Also If you get rid of your mag ever LMK First. :D
I'm going to pick up some blue paint.How much was it where you bought the red?Should we do white fort too??LMK
I made Two New Flags Today For Big Game,They are better than any I can remember!

Tony

trevorjk
04-15-2008, 10:16 PM
it was like $7 a gallon. they are still 40% off though. they should drop it soon i would think especially if they are closing.

AnthonyDStone
04-15-2008, 11:24 PM
it was like $7 a gallon. they are still 40% off though. they should drop it soon i would think especially if they are closing.

Cool,I'll ask the Manager if he'll give me a deal on a bunch of red,white and blue!

Tony

AnthonyDStone
04-17-2008, 10:55 AM

I notice you didn't say,"A one on one." :rolleyes:

AnthonyDStone
04-17-2008, 11:01 AM

Got Some!Picked Up two Gallons of Blue and One of Barn Red!It was %50 off but I still paid like $35 for the three. :confused: Oh well,Still pretty cheap.$11.75 a gallon or so.
Made all three colors of Flag too,Red,White,And Blue!At least that way each fort has a flag that coresponds with it. :bounce:

Big Game is Now only WEEKS AWAY,Make Sure to PREPAY:

Prices for the Big Game

Pre Order Paint

Full Case - 75.00
1/2 Case - 45.00

Pre paid paint must be orderd by April 29th if you are using credit card and by April 25th if mailing in a personal check.
Pre paid paint may also be paid for at the field up to April 27th.

Paint on the Day of the Event

Case - 95.00
1/2 Case - 55.00

FIELD PAINT ONLY FOR BIG GAMES!!

Tony

AutomagRT1483
04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Big Game is Now only WEEKS AWAY,Make Sure to PREPAY:

:clap:

Hopefully, I'll have my mini by then ;) :shooting:

trevorjk
04-17-2008, 07:01 PM
:clap:

Hopefully, I'll have my mini by then ;) :shooting:

im hoping i have it tomorrow as well :)

AutomagRT1483
04-17-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah buddy :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
04-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah Dude.Buddy.Homie.Dude.Buddy, :p : Ala Adam Sandler.
Hope Eric Ordered it,He probably did though.I still need my Ion Eye Wire.LMK
Also,Could you snag the store revy for big game?LMK,I think I'll be short a hopper.

Tony

trevorjk
04-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Yeah Dude.Buddy.Homie.Dude.Buddy, :p : Ala Adam Sandler.
Hope Eric Ordered it,He probably did though.I still need my Ion Eye Wire.LMK
Also,Could you snag the store revy for big game?LMK,I think I'll be short a hopper.

Tony

dude the eye wires are backordered, and eryk actually ordered those a month ago. i stopped at the store in lake zurich today and they havent been able to get them in for like 3 weeks either.

also, i need to take about 500 pictures this weekend. so far ive taken 20 :p so ill be taking alot of pics on sunday!

AnthonyDStone
04-17-2008, 11:23 PM
dude the eye wires are backordered, and eryk actually ordered those a month ago. i stopped at the store in lake zurich today and they havent been able to get them in for like 3 weeks either.

also, i need to take about 500 pictures this weekend. so far ive taken 20 :p so ill be taking alot of pics on sunday!

You Should Wait until NEXT sunday for Pictures,Everything will be done by then and we still have plenty to do.Looks Like I won't have the ion for big game,Good thing I bought a Mag Huh?

Tony

AutomagRT1483
04-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Whats the good word Trevor? :D

the1antichrist
04-18-2008, 01:35 PM
tony. ill be down there this sunday. i just need to gas up my new lp tank to see if it holds air and to see if the mini works. after that im gonna work on the field a bit. we'll see what has to be done when i get there.

AnthonyDStone
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
tony. ill be down there this sunday. i just need to gas up my new lp tank to see if it holds air and to see if the mini works. after that im gonna work on the field a bit. we'll see what has to be done when i get there.

AWESOME,THANKS ALOT!! :D

trevorjk
04-19-2008, 12:02 AM

no idea, ive been out basically all day :)

ill find out for sure tomorrow since i told him i NEEDED it this weekend :)

AnthonyDStone
04-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Field is about the same as it has been the last two or three years as far as Moisture goes,Over by barrel fort there is some water where it usually would be,Barrel Field has its "Swamp" Filled with 2-12 inches of water dependant on where you step,But thats pretty Normal for this time of year,The Good News...Bridges and Trails To make the Game Flow A bit better around the wetter spots!

White fort needs to be finished,Bridges need to be Finished,Ridges Needs To be Started,And Nicaragua Needs a Bit of a "Touch Up" for Big Game(not too bad).Hyper area must also Be finished,But its Better than EVER already,So its not Priority.We have Alot More Brush Clearing Planned for most of this Weekend,I'll be Building and Hopefully Trevor and Wayne will be willing to do alot of clearing,Maybe I can get a vehicle out to make some trails,We'll see.

All Said I would say The Field Looks FUN!!Barrel Fort Is HUGE,Blue Fort Is BLUE :rolleyes: ,Red Fort Is Very Nice and White Fort will be Heavily concentrated On this Weekend so it should be AWESOME!!

I Noticed This Weekend That The BUGS ARE OUT,This Includes But is Not Limited To:
Ticks(Dog or Wood,Not Deer(See Lymes Disease)) :p
Mosquitos
Big Bumblebees
Bull Hornets
Wasps
Bees
Mud daubers(Black Wasp)
And Probably anything else Possible in our area.

So Wear Proper Protection,Lots of it on your Feet and Legs,Ticks tend to crawl Up!But also Your Neck and Head coverings(careful of mask,Lens will Delaminate and crack of you get chemicals on it.)
We Will However do a "Bee and Wasp Check" on all the Buildings Prior to Big Game Start to make sure they are safe.
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC:MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BENADRYL OR SOMETHING ON YOU JUST IN CASE. ;) Could save you or someone else!

See You guys Soon!!

Tony :rofl: & :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
04-21-2008, 10:52 AM

He Had It,Where were you?? :D
Just messin with ya,But seriously,He has it. :ninja:

trevorjk
04-21-2008, 11:58 AM

lawl, dude, he showed up :p

AutomagRT1483
04-21-2008, 01:43 PM

Ya man, I got it while you were staging to go back into nic ;)

Then I was standing right next to ya ordering paint for the big game when you came into the building to clean off your goggles, when you told Matt that it was your last game before you hit the field to work on it. :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
04-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Didn't Notice Ya,I was Busyish,Now that you mention it I did,But I recognize ya better ON THE FIELD I guess. :D
Glad You got it!We'll be there this weekend working as well,Hopefully without getting stuck Playing. :rolleyes:

Tony :tard:

AnthonyDStone
04-21-2008, 03:10 PM
lawl, dude, he showed up :p

You never said anything and I was Busy when he did so I never noticed. :tard:

Tony :rofl: *At Himself*

AnthonyDStone
04-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Get those Last Minute Plans Done up,Order your paint,Figure out what to grill and I'LL SEE YOU THERE!

Hexis
04-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Just for fun looked and it's about 360 miles. No wonder I hate the commute. Oh well, what choice do I have really? I gotta get me some big game.

trevorjk
04-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Just for fun looked and it's about 360 miles. No wonder I hate the commute. Oh well, what choice do I have really? I gotta get me some big game.

get engus to drive with you :p

Hexis
04-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Got 8 folks from MN going:

Myself
Nagash
Xenocide
Moozer
Methos
Necro
Booger
Tigress

A couple have accounts here, but don't really use them. Tigress is a PBN mod.

AnthonyDStone
04-28-2008, 10:58 AM
Field Looks AWESOME,A little Wet Still Though,Best to Bring Waterproof Boots or something you don't mind getting wet or Muddy.

Tony ;)

trevorjk
04-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Got 8 folks from MN going:

Myself
Nagash
Xenocide
Moozer
Methos
Necro
Booger
Tigress

A couple have accounts here, but don't really use them. Tigress is a PBN mod.

sounds great! hope to see you guys there!

ill be parked at the entrence of the spool field :p just look for the red hair'd dude :p

also, tigress wearing a wedding dress again :rofl:

rifleman wi
04-28-2008, 12:03 PM
sounds great! hope to see you guys there!

ill be parked at the entrence of the spool field :p just look for the red hair'd dude :p

also, tigress wearing a wedding dress again :rofl:

ha, i rember that from like 4 years ago..that rocked

snoopay700
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
1 more for the list is AutomagSam who rarely posts here.

AnthonyDStone
04-28-2008, 07:49 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/Clowncolor.jpg
I'm SURE You'll See me! :p

Tony*the Clown*

grEnAlEins
04-30-2008, 01:45 PM

Tony*the Clown*
Hey Tony, not 100% sure yet, but it looks like I might be able to make it after all. I will be wearing the same thing as last time, my green AO jersey and the standard insane bright orange pants.

AnthonyDStone
04-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey Tony, not 100% sure yet, but it looks like I might be able to make it after all. I will be wearing the same thing as last time, my green AO jersey and the standard insane bright orange pants.

Cool See you there!I Like Your Liberal Use of "Standard". :p

grEnAlEins
04-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Cool See you there!I Like Your Liberal Use of "Standard". :p

:rofl: I meant that those bad boys are my norm for these AO meet'n'greets.

P.S. Nice shirt. You need a rainbow afro wig to compliment it ;)

AnthonyDStone
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
:rofl: I meant that those bad boys are my norm for these AO meet'n'greets.

P.S. Nice shirt. You need a rainbow afro wig to compliment it ;)

Aw..I Just Cut it Off! :p

Automagsam
04-30-2008, 09:23 PM
yeah ill be coming to the big game as mad max....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-30-2008, 10:46 PM
i'm gonna have to sit this one out. finals week and im also broke :(

AnthonyDStone
05-01-2008, 11:15 AM
i'm gonna have to sit this one out. finals week and im also broke :(

Sorry to hear that,Maybe the Fall Game?

Tony

AnthonyDStone
05-02-2008, 03:55 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/AnthonyDStone/Clowncolor.jpg