PDA

View Full Version : The Definition of the Word "Upgrade" (yes... its a PBN Link)

ahellers
02-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Im sorry, I know this is totally stupid, but i just couldnt keep from posting it. starts about post number 12.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2557306

some times its good to have a little remider that there are people out there dumber then you.

t

punkncat
02-16-2008, 09:12 PM
I didn't bother to read through all of it, but what I did seemed like a reasonable discussion. In a certain respect I would call something that makes the equipment easier to use a type of upgrade. True it doesn't change performance (in the example given in the thread), but I would also consider tool-less adjustment an enhancement.

ahellers
02-16-2008, 09:15 PM
I didn't bother to read through all of it, but what I did seemed like a reasonable discussion. In a certain respect I would call something that makes the equipment easier to use a type of upgrade. True it doesn't change performance (in the example given in the thread), but I would also consider tool-less adjustment an enhancement.

I wasnt pointing one out for being wrong, i just couldnt get over how some people get hung up on somthing that couldnt be further from the topic of conversation.

i know, like i said... its kinda dumb.

t