PDA

View Full Version : Tnt Mag

jhill112
02-18-2008, 07:44 PM
i call it the TNT mag because i just had scenario dreams put the universal t board in it and thought i would write a little review on it.setup emag ss body,ule rail,rt valve with ult and lvl x.ult with five shims.hyperframe with the badest board,t board.this thing is so user friendly and cheap to buy that there is no reason everyone should not have it.alot of modes to play with and a sick rate of fire.i had it set at 25bps with dwell at 16ms and set on hyper mode.thats where it shoots on the pull and release.halo was empty in about 3 or 4 seconds give or take.scenario dreams has great custmer support and will hook you up with what you need for your gun. :shooting:

mpsd
02-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Pics?

Dewok82
02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
i call it the TNT mag because i just had scenario dreams put the universal t board in it and thought i would write a little review on it.setup emag ss body,ule rail,rt valve with ult and lvl x.ult with five shims.hyperframe with the badest board,t board.this thing is so user friendly and cheap to buy that there is no reason everyone should not have it.alot of modes to play with and a sick rate of fire.i had it set at 25bps with dwell at 16ms and set on hyper mode.thats where it shoots on the pull and release.halo was empty in about 3 or 4 seconds give or take.scenario dreams has great custmer support and will hook you up with what you need for your gun. :shooting:

What?

jhill112
02-18-2008, 09:47 PM
i could get pics but you can just go to the site and look at it. and what do you mean what?tring to tell ya about the universal t board thats what.its the smallest board ever.

jhill112
02-18-2008, 09:50 PM
i wish i could make a video.that would show you guys what it can do.

mpsd
02-18-2008, 09:56 PM
i could get pics but you can just go to the site and look at it. and what do you mean what?tring to tell ya about the universal t board thats what.its the smallest board ever.

I meant better and more pics. I would like to see how you set up the UL frame with it. I just bought one of these boards this weekend and I'm excited about it. Damon got me a hell of a good post-sale, helping me out with a noid for a project of mine. And he also told me that this board has the new PSP rules coded into it. If it works like I hope it will, that Mag will rock! :headbang:

warbeak2099
02-18-2008, 09:59 PM
i wish i could make a video.that would show you guys what it can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4LYbrYRenY

That's what a T-Boarded Mag can do. *Shameless Plug*

jhill112
02-19-2008, 09:01 AM
i like that video.i will see if my buddy can resize these pics for me (i'm dumb)and i will get them up.you want to see how i have it in the frame and what not?

warbeak2099
02-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Yea dude, pics would be awesome.