PDA

View Full Version : BigEvil... Tech extraorinaire!

phizz
02-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I just have to send out a big thank you to Bigevil. He helped me out with a x-mag valve that was the bane of my existence. I changed every o-ring in the valve and still there were leaks. It was an ongoing issue and I finally gave up and decided to send it out to a professional. I heard many good things about how good of a tech Bigevil is and they are definately not exagerated. He has great turn around time and if things are causing problems he lets you know right away. He continualy updates on the progress and if you send him a message he answer promptly. He is the one I will turn to for all my teching needs.

THANK YOU BIGEVIL!!!! :headbang: :shooting: :headbang:

thahouse
02-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Im just curious...Where are you located phizz, and how much did it cost to ship to bigevil for a fixin'?

phizz
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Located in Canada. He charged me the exact shipping cost.

BigEvil
02-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Glad to be able to help .... thanks for the kind words

... it still is working right ? :p

thahouse
02-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Phizz, i meant where in canada are you located? reason im asking is because im in ontario and am considering shipping my markers to bigevil to get a full tuneup and a good fixing (random leaks that i dont know where to start in terms of fixing em.) As for the price, how much wwas shipping to him from ur area?>

phizz
02-20-2008, 09:10 PM
ahh I am in British Columbia. I woldn't hesitate to send your marker to him. I just sold a micromag marker and shipped it out express post to the states for $27

sending you a pm.