PDA

View Full Version : Anno My Marker!!!

DevilMan
02-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Alright... I'm beating my head over here as to what color/s and what designs to put on my marker. It's set up pretty much the way it will stay in this pic..

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/DevilMan75/PBallin/HPIM1400.jpg

The pump can be anno'd as well. The front reg could be changed out and/or anno'd as well as the drop. There is an AL single slider frame on it as well.

So my posting is for those of you that like to do color manipulation to have a go and see what comes of it.

This isn't FREE!!! I'll pay ya $25 bucks if you submit something that I can use and like. Yes I know it's not much... and yes I know that it's my tastes... but it's more or less just a way to say thank you for the idea.

A few notes...

I like MONOCHROME!!!! Meaning NO PURPLES, REDS, BLUES, FUSCIAS, etc.... The Eagle body has ALOT of lines. I want to keep those there... I want to get the back block and the front block milled to match the lines that show in the body so try and keep that in mind.

That may not be the barrel that stays with the gun, but I would get 1 or 2 match anno'd... they may not always be USED but would be matched to the gun. This is one I don't plan to get rid of anytime soon, so it's HOW I LIKE IT!!! Not... How I think it will sell the best.

So.... have at it....

I'm thinking a dust/polish silver/black/grey combo of some kind...

DM

Ruler_Mark
02-20-2008, 11:57 PM
mabey black with grey masked into the engravings on the body then alternating grey and clear on the top 'wings'

DevilMan
02-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Hey Mark, that's something that I'm looking at... almost like say a Silver in the mill lines... and then a fade up from the lines from the silvergrey to the black.. and if possible do a GLOSS in the mill lines to a fade into dust black. Just don't want to overdo it and lose the lines of the body.

But I'm not artsy fartsy enough to draw it up in a photo proggy to see what it'd look like....

DM

Sumthinwicked
02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
acidwashed green and black

Spider-TW
02-21-2008, 09:21 AM
acidwashed green and black
That's what I would have to do. It would detract from the milling indoors, but in the sun it would shimmer like a wet fish. :p I'm thinkin' mahi green in the wash.

Nice rig btw.

DevilMan
02-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Sumthinwicked ~ I would think that the acid wash effect would detract from the lines and milling too much. Make it all run together... Like those Ego/Eteks that have those little E logos all over them in the Eflage pattern.

I don't know though, and was hoping someone with photoshop skills could enlighten me as to what the finished product would/could/may look like...

hmmmm.... have an idea for it... not normal that's for sure. Let me ponder...

And Spider ~ thanx for the complement... It's not much and it's not as "classy" as some other folks setups. But so far I'm liking the way it's shooting the way it handles. So maybe it'll be my "ole faithful" of my collection.

DM