PDA

View Full Version : SC Village - come on, I know some of you have been there

slade
02-22-2008, 06:45 PM
long story short, I'm going to school in pasadena, CA and a bunch of people are going paintballing tomorrow at SC Village. I had my parents ship my gear out here for me so I wouldn't have to play with a rental. However, I just opened the package to find my matrix, my matrix breech... and no rod to connect the two. I tried calling SC Village but received no response (to be expected i suppose, its friday) and the website says nothing about a pro shop. I've heard the name of the field around this forum plenty of times, so I was wondering if anyone knew if the field would carry the breech rod I need (or if, by chance, someone is going tomorrow and has a DM3 backup).

slade
02-22-2008, 09:02 PM
there is a shop right before you get to sc village called C & C paintball. Or something like that. They open at like 7:00 and should have what you need.

thanks.

do you know if it's within walking distance? i'm not driving myself.

dsrkd
02-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Not within walking distance.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=norco&state=CA&address=2085+river+rd.&zip=92860&country=us&zoom=5

Smoothice
02-22-2008, 10:08 PM
thanks.

do you know if it's within walking distance? i'm not driving myself.

yeah not within walking distance but depending which way you go you will drive right by it.

PumpMag
02-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Make sure you tell them that Automags.org SoCal sent you. That way, they know we appreciate them and show that we are repeat customers.

They also have good quality paint there at a decent price.

neppo1345
02-23-2008, 01:42 AM
How dare I am not informed. I would have flown out and rented a car.

Poor timing.

PumpMag
02-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Slade, now that you are here in Cali. Check the AO SoCal meet & greet section from time to time. The next meet is sometime in April. We got many mag owners here that will gladly assimilate you into our group! :)