PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGHH! What the heck kind of screw is stock in the cocker vert ASA!?!?

SummaryJudgement
02-23-2008, 06:40 PM
You know, the one that I don't have a socket for of course! I can't find a part listing on the Worr Games site outside of "Air Receiver Screw" :mad:

Does anyone know what it is? I'm desperately in need to get a socket/driver for it.

Andrewliu6294
02-23-2008, 06:44 PM
12 point 1/4" i believe.

RRfireblade
02-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Precisely.

SummaryJudgement
02-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys.

Anybody have any good 0n-line shops for these? I've been looking for twenty minutes on Acehardware.com and homedepot.com with no luck. Minus 1 internets for me.....

Plus, I'm looking for a dremel kit that has all of the stuff I would need to do polishing. I've found some, but does anybody have any favorites? Buying on-line is a huge plus as I have no car :(

halB
02-23-2008, 08:22 PM
I know you asked for online, but homedepot does not have most of its products on the internets. Every home depot I've been to has a wall filled with screws... (ALL IN FREAKING BUBBLE WRAP!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING ABLE TO BUY YOUR SCREWS BY THE POUND?!?!??!)... So if you just walk into there you'll probably find what you want. If you don't look behind the first package on each hook, oftentimes they are in order but have the wrong product covering them.

Of course, it's home depot, and there is STILL a good chance they won't have what you want.

Edited for better verb subject agreement.

secretweaponevan
02-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Go to http://www.mcmaster.com
and put this number:
5484A41
into the Find Products field on the left of the page. It is $3.58 from them.

RRfireblade
02-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys.

Anybody have any good 0n-line shops for these? I've been looking for twenty minutes on Acehardware.com and homedepot.com with no luck. Minus 1 internets for me.....

Plus, I'm looking for a dremel kit that has all of the stuff I would need to do polishing. I've found some, but does anybody have any favorites? Buying on-line is a huge plus as I have no car :(

You may try Autozone or the like , they usually have variously pointed sockets , which is all you'll need.

behemoth
02-24-2008, 02:43 AM
Got mine from Sears.