PDA

View Full Version : Triggers

tipp-ed off
02-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Where can I get replacement single triggers for classic mags? Just the trigger without the frame. All I can find is double triggers and I don't want to cut the trigger guards.

snoopay700
02-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Buy the double trigger for 5 bucks or whatever from actionvillage's closeout store and cut it in half, then dremel it until the bottom fits the trigger guard. Don't think that you can buy single triggers, but there's a whole frame for sale for 15 bucks from Mastermind, but it's a carbon fiber one.

garbageman705
02-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Look for a benchmark single frame, really nice feeling. It feels like the grip on a 45 pistol.

questionful
02-23-2008, 10:52 PM
You could make one. It could be kind of hard depending on whether you have real tools or not, but it would certainly be cool. I tried to make one by bending a nail once, but the nail broke.

tipp-ed off
02-24-2008, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=snoopay700]Buy the double trigger for 5 bucks or whatever from actionvillage's closeout store and cut it in half, then dremel it until the bottom fits the trigger guard. QUOTE]

Yeah i've already tried that and those triggers have a lot of side to side wabble. I'd rather have the original but I guess I have to buy the whole frame.

athomas
02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah i've already tried that and those triggers have a lot of side to side wabble. Use shims to take out the side to side wobble. Shims will make any trigger feel nice and crisp.