PDA

View Full Version : Pro classics out of stock!!

dstud2000
02-24-2008, 05:29 PM
The AGD online store is out of pro classics!!! What happened, big sale or something? That was just too weird to see that.

dstud2000
02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
And it seems the red ULE mainbodies are out of stock too......Oh my, just when I was considering a new mag project, seeing as the tax refund is on it's way

questionful
02-24-2008, 05:44 PM
I thought the whole point of Pro Classics was to get rid of random somewhat obsolete parts. Maybe they're done?

dstud2000
02-24-2008, 05:45 PM
well the page said check back often to see when the product was back in stock. It just kind of freaked me out a bit.

Chronobreak
02-24-2008, 07:36 PM
well it appearead the pro classics were built to clear of old stock and try and liven the mag up just a tad for the low end/field rentals.

I say if there all gone its a GOOD THING

ide like to see only ule mags being sold, but the classic valves continued.

dstud2000
02-24-2008, 08:28 PM
I think what would be interesting is a page on their store that you build a mag to order, from the valve, body, rail, grip frame, extras, etc. Thats just me though.

going_home
02-24-2008, 08:42 PM
There will always be a market for entry level mags, however small it may be.
And dont forget there are still places on both the north and south American continents that using HPA is almost out of the question. So Xvalves to those people are useless.
They will get more parts for them, dont worry, may take them a little while.
They'll be back up soon.

;)

catso4
05-03-2008, 04:48 PM
so has anyone goten any news about them getting new pro classics in stock?

dstud2000
05-03-2008, 06:33 PM
looks like you can still get the minimag......but nothing new on the pro classics yet that I have seen.

Automagsam
05-04-2008, 05:24 PM
I remember when the 68 classics them selves were out of stock back a couple years so I bought one from another website new and the website got black listed lol lets just hope some more of these can get up there because I know new players are constantly asking whether they should start with one, and it is a very reliable choice for the starting paintballer, heck I've been playing for years now and I still use mine almost everytime I go!

KC
05-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Not out of choices yet guys.
http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=187&categoryID=33

If I talk to Dave in the next few days Ill try to get some info out of him. ;)

But really, IF they are out of PF Classic Bodies, move on to mini-mags and continue to eliminate old stock. It makes sense from a business standpoint.

cyrus-the-virus
05-06-2008, 01:32 AM
I like the mini-mag better anyhow..... BTW how did the mini mag get it's name? it;s bigger than the proclassic...

KC
05-06-2008, 01:36 AM
I like the mini-mag better anyhow..... BTW how did the mini mag get it's name? it;s bigger than the proclassic...

Vert bottle adaptor is my guess(smaller package). Some info:
http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/museum/Mini.htm