PDA

View Full Version : smart mag?

zax199
02-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey guys I was looking into a minimag with a smart mag valve on it. Can anyone give me any details about those guns? Did they come with the 4 stars like a regular minimag? Thanks for any help.

craltal
02-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey guys I was looking into a minimag with a smart mag valve on it. Can anyone give me any details about those guns? Did they come with the 4 stars like a regular minimag? Thanks for any help.

no, it's an aftermarket valve and does not carry any stars. They really didn't add anything in terms of a performance upgrade, fyi

garbageman705
02-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, they suck major you know what. The magic box is just 2 brass tubes tapped into the side of the valve. Save your money.

zax199
02-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah, they suck major you know what. The magic box is just 2 brass tubes tapped into the side of the valve. Save your money.

It wasnt a magic box it is the actual gun valve it says smart mag and below it is the normal engraved minimag logo the only pic I have is a tiny one Never seen a minimag valve like it, my old 1 just said minimag on it. Wish I hadnt sold that 1 lol