PDA

View Full Version : How about a new trigger for the UMF?

mpsd
02-25-2008, 08:22 PM
So, as I was doing a small reasearch over the UMF frames, I've discovered that they came with that factory trigger, which is not compatible with any AGD trigger, used in every other frame on the market (CF, Benchmarks, RPG's, Cerberus, Y-frames and Intellis).

My question is: would anyone of our milling gods here (Jay? :clap: ) willing to do a run of new triggers for the UMF? Would there be interest on that, by the UMF owners?

And by the way, how does one create a poll in here? I've noticed the "Yes, post a poll with this thread" downthere but it doesn't let me edit the options, besides the number of poll options. How can I edit and post the poll? Thanks.

going_home
02-26-2008, 06:06 AM
A scythe type trigger would be nice (like a Tunablade) .

:D

Dawg047
02-26-2008, 10:14 AM
Unfortunatley, everyone seems to be trying to sell there UMF frames lately so I think popularity has decreased incredibly. They are expensive and for $40 more, people are going witht the full blown G-Force frame. I love the UMF frame but paid a fraction for it brand new than others have. Yes, a scythe style would be nice. I was going to make a scythe style for my UMF but I don't have any stock at the moment that is wide enough, and let me say, these triggers are wide.
Now, I would just need a scythe style that is wide enough and lines up with the trigger pin hole, nothing else. I have a pneumag-frame so I don't need the back safety portion of the trigger nor set screws, I can put those in my self. I acutally would not want set screws at all since I would have to have them lined up for my specific application. So, if anyone makes them, I will take just the trigger and trigger pin hole, no set screws. :cheers: