PDA

View Full Version : Mag Pistol help?

2 Scoops
02-27-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm sure there is something already posted, but I wasnt able to find it. I'm looking for a "Build a Mag Pistol for Dummys" set of instructions or help. Emphasis on the dummy lol. I havent been playing for very long, so I dont have a lot of knowledge when it comes to working parts of PB markers, but I think it will be a fun project to hold me over until Oklahoma D-Day. Looking for a list of parts, instructions and any other advice or help I can get! Thanks in advance!

BS

captian pinky
02-27-2008, 07:45 PM
it would be easier to buy a sydarm basically what u are looking for but if u insist on building one

its all personal preferance and what you would like really

Sumthinwicked
02-27-2008, 07:46 PM
ule body or on the cheap a powerfeed u can cut down
phantom feedgate and block on the cheap copper tubing
valve
asa
powerlet adapter
line of some sort
freak with 1 in ti p on the cheap short crap barrel
drill
tap for the screw from the phantom
frame benchy preferred in my book on the cheap carbon fiber get that stuff ill walk you through it

2 Scoops
02-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys...Wouldnt the major difference in building one vs buying a Sydarm be the fact that I can plan to spend $400+ on a Sydarm versus $200 (roughly) building a Mag pistol? Thats IF I can find a Sydarm available for purchase.

Sumthinwicked
02-28-2008, 12:09 AM
i can help you no biggy but youll owe me a favor

Whee McGee
02-28-2008, 04:08 AM
I will edit this post after I get some sleep, but I will try my best to have a comprehensive Pistolmag building post for you. Until I do, please check out the post with pictures (http://automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2483896&postcount=20) I posted in the Sydarm/Pistol thread. (http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226612) to get you an idea of what it would look like. I will edit this when I wake up, though, to give you a better idea of what you would need.
:cheers:

EDIT:
Making a new thread, give me some patience. I'd like to do this right :D