PDA

View Full Version : Which elbow to use for SFL E-Mag Vertical Feed

2000Sabre
01-17-2002, 08:49 AM
OK I know this is a dumb question but I've never owned a centerfeed marker before. What vertical elbow works on an SFL E-Mag? I'm trying to use a Ricochet 2K hopper on my SFL and aren't sure what to use. My local shop said put the feed tube of the hopper over the centerfeed and use a clamp to secure it. Well that doesn't work to well so I have to belive there's an elbow out there somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. If you suggest something let me know where I can find one. Thanks.

Magsrule3
01-17-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey Peter-
Kingman makes ones for the Em1's I beleive. I think there are 2 sizes, a short and a long one. I'll look for the site that has them. It might be www.dropzonepaintball.com

joeyjoe367
01-17-2002, 06:41 PM
Call ur local pro-shop.

THe place I used to go to actually had a ton of them in a bin with other elbows and I never knew it.

and since it's such a small/inexpensive piece, you don't want to spend much $$ on a piece of plastic.

Load SM5
01-17-2002, 07:19 PM
Look for the angel elbows that work for the newer LCD angels. It has to have a 7/8 inch inside diameter to fit. The first one I tried was too small. I just ran into a nice guy at the field who gave me his old one.

2000Sabre
01-18-2002, 08:12 AM
Thanks guys for the help. I also called Shocktech. They said the elbow that fits the Spyder will also work so I ordered one from them. I'll also check out the LCD Angel elbows as well. Thanks again

DYE-BaLLeR
01-18-2002, 10:49 PM
you cant put the neck of the hopper over the feed if its a revi because it would never spin, and same with a richochet

Jonno06
01-19-2002, 01:00 AM
HAPPY B-DAY DYEBALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i looked at calender)

Rob @ DNR
01-19-2002, 08:55 PM
A pro shop that has Spyders in stock should have the ""Straight elbows". Oxymoron, but that is what Kingman calls them. They come in clear, blue and light green in the small size. The large ones come in blue only, and are about 6 inches long. The short ones are for an EM-1, Xtra and Flashes. The long ones are for the AMG models. If you have any trouble finding them locally, I have a ton of em in stock. I can ship out a couple. We sell them for $4.99 ea. I will cover the shipping. E mail me if you want em.

joeyjoe367
01-20-2002, 03:32 AM
...I wonder if the "Check it" Feed neck would work.. here's a link if u guys wanna check it out.
http://www.checkitproducts.com/index2.html